JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was thinking Russia collusion, Russian hackers?
I also heard there was a petition to rename the San Andreas Fault? Gonna name it Trumps Fault!

The problem was below. I'm sorry but its hard to feel sorry for someone who does this. Now if I ended up on his jury they would never get a conviction but, people need to learn you can not do this.

Then when he heard the person at the back door, he fired three shots through the door,

The problem was below. I'm sorry but its hard to feel sorry for someone who does this. Now if I ended up on his jury they would never get a conviction but, people need to learn you can not do this.

Then when he heard the person at the back door, he fired three shots through the door,
Yup - I was on his side until I saw that he shot thru the door. At that point his defense goes down the toilet. Sure, maybe a white person could get away with that, maybe not - doesn't mean he should, just means no one should be shooting thru a door and no one should get away with it. That said, manslaughter instead of murder?

Yup - I was on his side until I saw that he shot thru the door. At that point his defense goes down the toilet. Sure, maybe a white person could get away with that, maybe not - doesn't mean he should, just means no one should be shooting thru a door and no one should get away with it. That said, manslaughter instead of murder?
I would suspect he had been offered some kind of deal since its gone on this long.

His MJ operation had no lic. to operate.

So.....it was an ILLEGAL grow operation.

But then.......now a days.......does it matter? Does anything matter, when everything is a racial issue?

Aloha, Mark

His MJ operation had no lic. to operate.

So.....it was an ILLEGAL grow operation.

But then.......now a days.......does it matter? Does anything matter, when everything is a racial issue?

Aloha, Mark
I don't really care whether his operation had gov approval any more than I care that a suppressor was registered.

Shooting thru the door steps over the line - unless someone outside is shooting in thru the door.

Now a days.....
It's more like.......why do anything at all?

RIGHT or WRONG........NO MATTER WHAT........

It was only about MJ.
It was only a lic./regulatory issue.
It was only a property/money issue.
It was only a "minor crime".
It was only about a Veteran vs. "potential thief" (who didn't serve).
It was only about one person is "more right than the other person" because of his race.
Etc... etc....

Aloha, Mark

Consider for a moment......that attitudes about "property" are changing rapidly. Then add.....it's MEDICAL MJ. Rrrrright......obviously......the potential theft was to help with a medical issue/problem.

Aloha, Mark

Shooting through the door meant giving the bad guy no ability to withdraw. Do that and you're probably going to jail, even if the business is legal. And whatever the he11 race or gender you are.

Second issue is that none of the special considerations for self defense of a home or business apply if the bad guy is even an inch outside of the house or building.

Shooting through a door is amazingly stupid. Guy was just guessing the person was a bad guy. He failed to identify the target. Guy at door could have been a cop who noticed something suspicious (such as real bad guy), or friend, or person who had an accident on the road seeking help.

There are a lot of fluff details that I don't think should matter but for whatever reason, are emphasized. A person shot though a door at another person and killed them. Whether either were black/white, male/female, veteran/not a veteran, house/pot farm.... But we all see the world though our own tinted glasses

And the defense argument is... :s0062:

Biden was interviewed by Field & Stream, during which he said ownership of semi-automatic rifles was unnecessary for persons who owned shotguns since they would be able "to keep someone away" from their home by firing "the shotgun through the door"

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top