JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door."

Well, that could be an affirmative defense for this drug dealer... "I was just following what the [proxy] president told me to do."

FFS this man has the nuclear football. 😬

As a veteran of USCG SAR Aircrew, I can honestly say that we had the cream of the crop... ALL excellent/worthy humans. You don't get into the U.S. Coast Guard because you are running from legal troubles or behavior problems.

I made $1.29/hr served during my time in, and there are people that think I didn't make a sacrifice to serve. I had a family of three to support on that pay. I put my life on the line every time I flew in a machine that defies physics ;), and I LIKE when people show appreciation by thanking me for my service. I've even been known to thank OTHERS for their service.

I've had two buddies that were in Vietnam, one is a former cop and Marine that won't talk about his time there, but does talk about how Vietnam vets have been treated, and as well how a segment of the genpop treats current vets. The other is dead, died young, but he was in the Army regulars and his stories are pretty much what you saw in Apocalypse Now, a movie I couldn't finish watching. The whole thing sounded like a schit show that was run by ineffective leaders with the lower ranks caught in the middle. Lots of drinking and drug use. Many of those guys were provided by the Draft system.

Even more off-topic: I know few guys in today's Army, but the last guy I met had just bought an AR at Walmart and made a statement that nobody should have ARs.... Uh, Wut???

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top