JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not to sound crass but hey, one less criminal/tax burden we have to worry about.

Good on the farmer. Too bad he didn't snag 2 of
You know, leasing all the southern border lands to Ukraine would be a brilliant solution. Then we could spend 61 billion dollars to secure our own border.
It's sad how accurate this statement is lol.

You were not there...
Isn't it funny to see all these people on this thread almost defending an illegal immigrant crossing onto an Americans property? It's always the people that are far away that give their opinions on what's right or wrong.

I lived in AZ for a few years and let me tell you, illegal immigration is devastating to that state. The type of ppl coming across that border are not just looking for amnesty these ppl are dangerous.

Farmer made a good choice. Thankfully in this case AZ agreed with his actions, or at least couldn't find a law he broke.

How do the local rural residents handle the stress of unending streams of illegals entering their property?
Not just today. But for weeks, months and years with no end in sight.

How do they retain a quality of life or a sense of personal/family safety with streams of illegals invading their homes/property? These US citizens and their families have been constantly "on guard" for years.
There's no R&R for these US citizens. This is what their lives have turned into.

Fact is there is no one to call. Nobody is coming to help. The Obama and Biden administrations created this situation and Biden works every day to make it worse.

You can make a legitimate argument that government has given border residents a choice....Defend yourselves or perish.

I can see how strong feelings about the situation might develop. I can understand how locals might band together to provide self protection. I see it as a good thing that locals who live with and understand the situation serve as a jury of your peers.

Put yourselves in these people shoes. They're not trained law enforcement or military but they have been left alone to protect themselves and their families from a flood of criminality created by government, a government, evidently, more committed to putting them in jail than protecting them.

It's getting difficult to tell the good guys from the bad guys.

....As the White House Vegetable dreams of Uncle Boozy's dining arrangements with the cannibals...

Last Edited:
The DA decided not to ask for another trial, so the rancher is free to go.
Yes, that's great news except now his life may be in danger because of those who think he should have been thrown in jail. No way I'd feel safe there now. The state, county, and particularly the federal government owe him a YUGE amount of money for INTENTIONALLY putting him in that situation so he can move and/or hire full-time security for protection.

The state, county, and particularly the federal government owe him a YUGE amount of money for INTENTIONALLY putting him in that situation
No, he put himself in the situation by initially committing the crime.

He was exonerated of the charges and this needs to be understood and respected by those who may not agree but regardless this puts BOTH back into the lawful world, and he has the RIGHT to self defense, and those who may not agree with this are equally expected to abide by the decision of the law as well.

If THEY, who do NOT agree, decide to take the law into their own hands then they may meet a similar fate.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads