JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

I don't give a rat's patuty how smart that man thinks he is.There have been staving children in Africa for,well since I was a boy.

5 DECADES?
Nobody has figured out that they need to quit breeding over there?
Cn't feed 'em don't breed 'em.
Their crops won't grow? Don't breed for a few years
Same pertains to Mexico and south.Can't feed 'em or no work for them..............
If Gates truly wants to help the children in Africa,they need to "vaccinate" 2/3rds of the population with birth control.Kind of like a firing squad,nobody know who's got the BC.

But I guess Bill has to be somewhat PC

I don't give a rat's patuty how smart that man thinks he is.There have been staving children in Africa for,well since I was a boy.

5 DECADES?
Nobody has figured out that they need to quit breeding over there?
Cn't feed 'em don't breed 'em.
Their crops won't grow? Don't breed for a few years
Same pertains to Mexico and south.Can't feed 'em or no work for them..............
If Gates truly wants to help the children in Africa,they need to "vaccinate" 2/3rds of the population with birth control.Kind of like a firing squad,nobody know who's got the BC.

But I guess Bill has to be somewhat PC

It is human nature to survive. I read a while back that people used to have five kids knowing that two or three would die due to harsh conditions. They did this to ensure their legacy would survive. I don't remember where I read it or to what country it was pertaining to, but I remember agreeing with the point. It is not natural to want to do harm unto others, and forcibly sterilizing someone is the greatest crime because you are ensuring that people have no future.

It is human nature to survive. I read a while back that people used to have five kids knowing that two or three would die due to harsh conditions. They did this to ensure their legacy would survive. I don't remember where I read it or to what country it was pertaining to, but I remember agreeing with the point. It is not natural to want to do harm unto others, and forcibly sterilizing someone is the greatest crime because you are ensuring that people have no future.

I understand this mindset.But then why bother if this is going to continue?
If they won't help themselves,why should we?
Plus I believe if you have only one child,that could insure that your linage will survive.
5 starving,dieing babies isn't the answer.

I am for whatever is best for the children. Moms not having 4-5 children they can't feed is wrong.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top