JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was reminded of the importance of this tonight after sustaining a puncture wound in my hand while attempting to stop a dog fight. My last Tetan_s shot was in 2009 so I'm OK there, but I did end up getting antibiotics.

We all should expect debris, sharp objects, and disease after a SHTF situation.

Peter

Tet**** shots and vaccinations are two different things. They put all sorts of poisons in vaccinations. My daughter spent 3 days solid seizing in Doernbeckers children's hospital after getting her immunization shots.

But yeah, keep up on those tet**** shots!

Ditto for me. I couldnt tell you the last time I got one of those and I was in welding all through highschool, 3 years in college and worked as a welder for 6 months. Got cut, sliced, jabbed, and poked and I am just fine. Ok, ok, just fine is a matter of opinion I guess.
Flu shots are the same way.... Never had one and never got the flu. I had a friend back in school who got it every year, and every year he was gone for 3+ days with the flu. Makes ya wonder what is really in those shots doesnt it.....

Jack, it is reasons like yours that I am shy about getting my kid all shot up when it is born. I am sorry for that, no parent should have to see their child in that situation. My younger sister has epilepsy, and she has had seizures her entire life, some of the worst ones when she was younger. That was super scary to see! I was the one that had to take care of her if she had one when my parents were out and the babysitter would freeze up.

I keep up on tetrectum shots, but that is all. Unless one is at a high risk for something I've never seen the wisdom of injecting laboratory creations into my body.

Well I got my tet**** shot in 2009 so I am good for a while, I also have had many, many other vaccinations because of my job, I am going to have to take my shot records tot he clinic and make sure I am up to speed on on everything.

I keep up on tetrectum shots, but that is all. Unless one is at a high risk for something I've never seen the wisdom of injecting laboratory creations into my body.

Laboratory creations, detergents, estrogen, acids, and Mercury (2nd most toxic substance). Just what I would want injected into myself or my kid if I had one. But if an authority figure says 'you need to do this' ... they line up.

TetnZ^s shot - don't know, never really studied up on that. Surely a healthy body is the best defense.

A friend of mine had a beautiful healthy daughter and I pleaded with her 2-3 years back to not let some asshat pump her full of toxins and poisons. She laughed it off and two weeks after the kid was poisoned she had herself a kid with severe autism that doesn't know her from the mailman. Ignorance is not bliss.

yeah I would like to see the entire video, but from what I heard you are correct.

But is is no secret that we as a species are headed to an unsustainable population level for the resources available on our planet.

I don't get any vaccinations. Those are for people of weak constitution and those that have the rug rat,nose pickers at home.
You raise your kids on a farm and they won't get sick.They have all kinds of things to fight off,so everything gets gone.

City folk,I tell ya.

I don't get any vaccinations. Those are for people of weak constitution and those that have the rug rat,nose pickers at home.
You raise your kids on a farm and they won't get sick.They have all kinds of things to fight off,so everything gets gone.

City folk,I tell ya.

I see what people do as they drive and think that no one sees them.
We're all doomed.

It's spread by a bacteria rather than rust. Farm lore says horses carry or spread it. A shiny new nail will give the bacteria a way in just as nicely as a rusty old nail.

My stepfather's brother died (67 yrs) from it as he waited to long for medical treatment and the immune globulin would not take hold. It was not pretty!

Tetnus aka "Lockjaw" will kill you and if let go to long and antibiotics will not beat it. it is a serious bacterial disease that affects muscles and nerves. It is characterized by muscle stiffness that usually involves the jaw and neck that then progresses to involve other parts of the body. Death can result from severe breathing difficulties or heart abnormalities. In unvaccinated individuals, tetnus is contracted through a cut or deep wound which becomes contaminated with the organism. Tetnus has also been associated with clean wounds, surgical procedures, insect bites, dental infections, and intravenous drug use. It is not transmitted from person to person. The tetnus bacterium is present throughout the environment and is commonly found in soil contaminated with manure, and animal and human feces.
Complications include spasm of the vocal cords and/or spasms of the respiratory muscles causing interference with breathing. Other complications include fractures of the spine or long bones from stiff muscles, elevated blood pressure, abnormal heartbeats, coma, generalized infection, clotting in the blood vessels of the lung, and pneumonia. Death occurs in about 11 percent of all cases, especially in persons 60 years of age and older and unvaccinated individuals

I get mine, I have the nurses in my family and have dated 2 different nurses they have told that from of the etraining,, experience and knowledge tehy are well worth it, so I will take my chances with the vaccinnations

Now if someone can show where they vaccinations for yellow fever, small pox, hepatitus A & B, tet**** and so on are more dangerous and the risk is greater getting them than not, I will review will my nurse relatives, until then I have to act on the advice of the professionals I know and trust.

i used to be a good little sailor and let the medic give me all kinds of shots until Swine flu came along. I simply skipped getting it after see some guys after the got it. They looked lousy. My next duty station they tell me i need the swine flu shot and i told them no, And the last shot i got was Tet-a-nus fom a dog bite. I don't why Higgens was very clean, D&D free.
Anyway if you get something nasty stabbing you and you see the slightest hint of red, HOT I mean so HOT water that you have to scream when you put your limb in the water HOT is the best treatment to fight blood posioning.
My grandpa got a wire cut from a tractor wheel and 2 days later his leg was like a barber pole. When to the hospital. back a long time ago and they dumped extermly hot water in a barrel and he said it took 2 nurses and a doctor to hold his leg in the water as he was almost screaming in pain from the water, But it saved his leg and life.
I have had similar treatments. They work.

Now if someone can show where they vaccinations for yellow fever, small pox, hepatitus A & B, tet**** and so on are more dangerous and the risk is greater getting them than not, I will review will my nurse relatives, until then I have to act on the advice of the professionals I know and trust.

I think those vaccinations are in a different league then many of the vaccinations that are pushed on people these days. What irritates me are mandatory vaccinations for kids for diseases that are no longer an issue, and yearly "flu shots" for people who are at low risk for complications from flu. For what it is worth, around 3-4 years ago when the push was on for all medical providers to get vaccinated for a certain flu (can't remember which one), a LOT of nurses refused to get them. My wife works for one hospital system, and I was working for the other large system at the time, and she was particularly close to what was going on. The pressure to get that vaccination was intense. It was a vaccination that had been rushed to market, and heavily promoted. There were legitimate reasons to be concerned, and to not receive it, and I was pleased to see a surprisingly large number of workers refuse. As a general rule though, medical workers will tow the party line on most anything the industry promotes.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top