JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anti gunners seem to be a violent lot...

US Olympian Corey Cogdell has found both herself and her family to be the target of death threats via the social network site Twitter.

As posted on Michelle Malkin's conservative leaning website Twitchy.com, the 2008 Beijing Bronze Medal winner and current member of the 2012 USA Trap Team has a number of threats posted on Twitter due to Cogdell's fondness for hunting.
l
Various posters attacked the Eagle River, Alaska native with the following tweets:

From @LuluLevy -- @CoreyCogdell So you like killing animals? I hope you suffer a long, painful death. I trully do.

From @TaschaB13 -- @CoreyCogdell pity the bus didn't crash. You are a waste of oxygen and an embarassment to the human race.Karma is a bubblegum.

From @marijos888 -- @CoreyCogdell F**k you! [Self-censored.]

From @Konejira -- @CoreyCogdell please go shoot yourself in the knees. YOU ANIMAL MURDERER!! you're a disgusting human being.

From @angel_alexaa -- @CoreyCogdell kill yourself please !

From @NeSaLeaKapusta -- @Animal_Justice @coreycogdell What a f***ing waste! WTFIs wrong with ppl?cruel!! These ppl need to be shot deheaded and posted on a wall

From @mikkitto -- I really hope the olympic games do something about this murderer @CoreyCogdell sad, so sad maybe she needs to feel a shoot to understand

From @pablito_honas -- @CoreyCogdell I hope that someone someday shoot your whole familly just practicing.

According to Twitchy's website, their purpose is to "mine Twitter to bring you 'who said what' in U.S. politics, global news, sports, entertainment, media, and breaking news

<broken link removed>

Interesting thought: it seems that just about the only time I hear hateful, violent vitriol like this, it's coming from the ones who claim to be "anti-violence." Just sayin'.

Last Edited:
Do they even see the irony in making death threats over a person's proclivity for shooting and/or hunting? Tards.

I don't get Twitter, though. Bad enough knowing my life isn't interesting, but the idea of posting 140 character details throughout the day so people all over the world can share in my daily boredom seems a bit narcissistic.

Corey's reply to the haters: make my day.

2uhy4y0.jpg

I'll bet most of these people eat meat which means they basically paid someone else to kill an animal. Or own leather shoes or wallets or purses. I'm very glad that she came out and said how much she enjoys hunting as it is good advertising to those who don't know anything about it.

First, we don't know those people. I haven't watched the Olympics this year or in the past. Maybe there was some controversy over this win? Maybe some controversy over wins in the past? Maybe some lucky shot has people bitter? I don't know, but we can't just say this harassment is because she's a gun enthusiast. Are other competitors getting the same harassment? From the same people? If so, that would indicate this is rooted in anti-gun sentiment.

Secondly, only one of the posted comments was actually a threat. I'm a bit ashamed to admit it, but I've wished death on people before. Heck, I've even done it out loud. But everyone should understand there's a huge difference between these two statements:
- I wish John Doe would die.
- I'm going to kill Jon Doe.

Third, that chick is hot as the devil. I would definitely buy her a fish sandwich.

First, we don't know those people. I haven't watched the Olympics this year or in the past. Maybe there was some controversy over this win? Maybe some controversy over wins in the past? Maybe some lucky shot has people bitter? I don't know, but we can't just say this harassment is because she's a gun enthusiast. Are other competitors getting the same harassment? From the same people? If so, that would indicate this is rooted in anti-gun sentiment.

Secondly, only one of the posted comments was actually a threat. I'm a bit ashamed to admit it, but I've wished death on people before. Heck, I've even done it out loud. But everyone should understand there's a huge difference between these two statements:
- I wish John Doe would die.
- I'm going to kill Jon Doe.

Third, that chick is hot as the devil. I would definitely buy her a fish sandwich.

True but its still deliciously ironic that people would wish for the death of another person because said person killed an animal.

Also is that bolded part a euphemism? Or does she just really like fish sandwiches?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top