JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't read the article but WTF? Pscycho much? What a crazy bubblegum.

This whole woke culture of "we must protect" the deer, the scum possums, the poor criminals who didn't get enough hot chocolate when they were young, the poor psycho who is part of an "underserved population", the poor terrorist it's not his fault for killing people it was his childhood, Etc etc. it has to stop its getting so ridiculous. They want to lash out against the "privileged" the "oppressor" and protect the "oppressed" or "the weak", whatever. They are fed this whole narrative all day long on social media and they buy into it.

They say "We have to help the poor crows and squirrels". Well those overpopulated crows kill nest after nest of native songbirds. And those non-native squirrels were introduced in the 1930s and take habitat, food, and nesting sites from native squirrels and birds. They are woke idiots.

Last Edited:
From the vid at 12:06:
'The sheriff's dept does have and open case, the ODNR says they will work with them for a resolution'

Resolution? wasn't the woman arrested ?

She is obviously bat chit crazy and still a danger.

Yep woke people suck that's for sure.

But there are people who respect other peoples liberties, want to get along, and work together & help each other where we can. Those are good people and it's a damn good way to live.

Piss on these woke idiots that want to force everyone to live they way they want to and don't respect other peoples rights.

Libs and earth muffins harassing hunters is nothing new. This is obviously taking it to an extreme level but I have over the years read/heard about people using freon horns, bullhorns etc to scare game away.

I remember once watching a vid about a controlled bison hunt in WY and some freak was wrestling a Sharps rifle with the hunter.

I remember thinking he should have buttstroked the guy with it.

Last Edited:
Brandishing, reckless endangerment, and intimidation with a firearm. Why not pick one of those cool pre existing laws to enforce. Also there's the simple interfering with the hunt charge and harassing animals. It would be neat if LE would just enforce the law instead of placating crazy.

Brandishing, reckless endangerment, and intimidation with a firearm. Why not pick one of those cool pre existing laws to enforce. Also there's the simple interfering with the hunt charge and harassing animals. It would be neat if LE would just enforce the law instead of placating crazy.
Reminds me of here when homes were being flooded because water control district and police could not get to the water gates. Homeless took up residence there and were shooting at anyone who came into the area. Of course the police did nothing because they were homeless and some houses had flooding. If it was not a "protected class" like us legal gun owners we would be in jail if we shot at people. But here they just ran away and never charged or even approached them because they were homeless.

Don't be too surprised as we see more of this behavior. The woke class has open privilege to harm anyone the don't like. Self-defense against them is a crime. The government is trying to disarm law-abiding citizens to protect the aggressors We are in a civil war with our hands tied behind our back. Keep reloading.

Don't be too surprised as we see more of this behavior. The woke class has open privilege to harm anyone the don't like. Self-defense against them is a crime. The government is trying to disarm law-abiding citizens to protect the aggressors We are in a civil war with our hands tied behind our back. Keep reloading.
Me thinks that if the hunter had been a little more hot headed, he would have shot her in self-defense, and maybe have been okay once the police saw the video. Who is to say she wasn't shooting directly at him?

Libs and earth muffins harassing hunters is nothing new. This is obviously taking it to an extreme level but I have over the years read/heard about people using freon horns, bullhorns etc to scare game away.

I remember once watching a vid about a controlled bison hunt in WY and some freak was wrestling a Sharps rifle with the hunter.
This is definitely nothing new....I've had death threats multiple times over the years and been involved in multiple dangerous situations with crazy "save every animal" people.

This woman should be spending time behind bars. No excuse for this dangerous behavior.
Where she could stay for lots of days, because she's "...got nothing but time."
This is definitely nothing new....I've had death threats multiple times over the years and been involved in multiple dangerous situations with crazy "save every animal" people.
Lemme guess, a lot of them from Salem....

My ultra lib cousin I have mentioned before is one of these types. Everything has a right to live and no hunting, invasive varmint killing, eic nothing.

Of course livestock slaughter is ok with hom.
If the libs get what they want you won't even be able to slaughter livestock or hunt in oregon. I thought that could never happen but after working around these nuts it wouldn't surprise me if it passed eventually

I'm afraid the stupid is spreading....it's taking root in our small communities not just salem. Alot of California transplants are buying up small acreage
Very true. And they immediately start complaining and joining politics to try to change the place. "We need to pass a noise ordinance because the farm equipment interrupts my yoga meditation".

"Well yea dumbass, you are surrounded by farmland what the bubblegum did you expect? Move back to california!".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top