JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Considering that the BS 'School Shooting' report put out by Bloomie and his evil minions falsely labeled many non-school shootings as 'school shootings' for a variety of reasons, it's not surprising that they are just waiting for the next one. That it happened anywhere 'near' a school seems to be enough for them to include it in their false statistics. That the shooting had nothing to do with targeting students or anyone else at the school seems to be enough. That a shooting happened on a day when school wasn't in session seems to be enough. They are so fracking liberal with their definition of 'school shooting' that they will do just about anything to label a shooting a 'school shooting'. They're so damn desperate to run that number up for the sake of their anti-American, anti-liberty, anti-freedom, anti-constitution, anti-gun agendas that they'll probably start calling any shooting in a city with a school a 'school shooting'. Really irritates when it's so blatantly obvious how they're twisting the facts. Even the PDX police clarified that this was not an 'active shooter' incident, but stated that it was near the school.

I hope the four victims are safe and can heal from this shooting. The shooter(s) need to be brought to justice.

Please donate to OFF, the anti-gun crowd is already jumping on this.

Gang & Hoodlum BS and they want to make it into a school shooting.
That in itself (reporting like that) should be a felony :/
:mad:
Portland has a "GANG" problem not a "GUN" problem, but it's not "politically correct" to admit it, easier to blame the gun and politicize their friggin' liberal anti gun agendas...........:mad:

Last Edited:
A Shooting near the "Dropout Daycare"?

All they need to do is see if the slugs went in sideways to find out if it was a gansta shooting...

You can be rest assured that the passive-aggressive Salem mafia has all sorts of anti-2A (see anti-Ameican) legislation drafted and ready to go through for Gov. "Swindler" Kitshaber to sign into law, and Oregon's "first whore" (his girlfriend) will find a way to make money off of it on the tax payers' dime.

Nail on the head Stomper... You can BET the Gun Grabbers will use this misconstrued story to their benefit in future proposed initiatives. Portland overall is one of the safest large municipalities in the country, so any shooting was sure to make national headlines. The media wouldn't be able to keep up or get their proposed message (view) across if they reported and published every shooting near a school in the Metro areas where it is near impossible to obtain a firearm legally (Newark, Baltimore, L.A. Ect.) It matters not though as we've discussed tirelessly on these Forums. The left will "construct" the truth to be what they need it to be.... Just another great part of living in the "Gruber era".

Lets keep up the good fight!

Shock value. I bet there will be a lot more violent stuff like this as time goes by.
And it's stupid.

There has been shooting every week in gangland Portland, but now they think they can get anti gun legislation passed by flaunting it. All agenda driven reporting. As far as Portland there are shootings several times a week with these gang members, but they just don't make the news. Get the flash reports and see for yourself. 1, 2, 3 gang shootings and drive bys a week without fail., and the Gangs are just allowed to go on as usual unless they need them for political reasons.

There has been shooting every week in gangland Portland, but now they think they can get anti gun legislation passed by flaunting it. All agenda driven reporting. As far as Portland there are shootings several times a week with these gang members, but they just don't make the news. Get the flash reports and see for yourself. 1, 2, 3 gang shootings and drive bys a week without fail., and the Gangs are just allowed to go on as usual unless they need them for political reasons.
I agree

Not just Portland, all over the country. And the gang problem in Portland is minute compared to other big cities. Anybody that cares to look at the actual numbers, facts, can see exactly where the problem is. Facts that will not be spoon fed to you by the msm.

Gang & Hoodlum BS and they want to make it into a school shooting.
That in itself (reporting like that) should be a felony :/
:mad:
I hate to say it, but there are no "troubled teens with guns" or "white cops killing minorities". If the shooters are in fact bangers, the screen will fade to black, so to speak. No national outcry, no Sharpton / Jackson traveling salvation show. Just another day in North Portland.

I don't get it. Uber-liberals are always pointing at the white, gun-toting, bible hugging, conservatives as being the reason we have so many guns and associated gun violence. How come then the statistics are crystal clear showing that the worst gun violence happens in dark blue states and cities? Does this mean that liberals are just violent by nature, a seething, smoldering cauldron of hate of life in general energy, and that they'll simply use knives and baseball bats if we rid the world of firearms? For the record, I've always felt aluminum baseball bats have a military, quite scary look about them ;).

For those that missed this "absolutely right on point" clip (as I did), it is worth a look... please point out any of what is stated as being incorrect...I welcome the discussion.
http://www.cnsnews.com/video/national/oreilly-americas-race-problem

I don't get it. Uber-liberals are always pointing at the white, gun-toting, bible hugging, conservatives as being the reason we have so many guns and associated gun violence. How come then the statistics are crystal clear showing that the worst gun violence happens in dark blue states and cities? Does this mean that liberals are just violent by nature, a seething, smoldering cauldron of hate of life in general energy, and that they'll simply use knives and baseball bats if we rid the world of firearms? For the record, I've always felt aluminum baseball bats have a military, quite scary look about them ;).

For those that missed this "absolutely right on point" clip (as I did), it is worth a look... please point out any of what is stated as being incorrect...I welcome the discussion.

Yup, the darker the blue the deeper the stain. Statistically half the population lives in the red areas, so how come the vast majority of violent crime and actual police brutality/misconduct take place in the blue areas? Statistically it should be evenly divided, but it's not.

The answer, according to my crystal ball (once the snow settled), is cultural. Urban culture is deeply rooted in lack of responsibility: not responsible for your own actions; not responsible for your own safety; not responsible for providing for yourself and others. Sorry folks, but liberal/progressive policies are the disease.

Another teen shooting. False-flag predicted. Right on time. December 24 ATT goes into effect. So this jerk-weed shoots some peers and all the area schools go on "lock-down" effectively taking the children hostage by the government and depriving parents access to their children and the ability to exercise their parental right to protect their own children without force of government interference. As the parents and children accept this practice and parents give over their responsibility to protect, the government propagandists ("educators") assume parents have abrogated their rights. Parents not allowed to parent. Loss of connectivity within the primary family. Kids shoot each other.

Yup, the darker the blue the deeper the stain. Statistically half the population lives in the red areas, so how come the vast majority of violent crime and actual police brutality/misconduct take place in the blue areas? Statistically it should be evenly divided, but it's not.

The answer, according to my crystal ball (once the snow settled), is cultural. Urban culture is deeply rooted in lack of responsibility: not responsible for your own actions; not responsible for your own safety; not responsible for providing for yourself and others. Sorry folks, but liberal/progressive policies are the disease.

YES! Exactly! Well said!

The likes of Bloomberg explains it as the guns from the red states make their way to their poor urban areas, so we're to blame. He campaigned in the Virginias and elsewhere, unsuccessfully, for major gun control. Now he's taking his road show across the country. The problem is, the drug cartels and other derelicts are the ones who will be supplying black market firearms to these poor urban areas. Shut down every legal gun dealer in the country, ban or confiscate guns from the law abiding citizens, and we're going to have all of Mexicos' associated violence in spades. The liberals just don't get it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top