JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>

PORTLAND, Ore. – At least two people were shot at Rosemary Anderson High School in Northeast Portland, Portland Police said.

The suspect or suspects have left the scene, police said.

No word from officials on the extent of their injuries, but three paramedic units have been called out to the school at North Killingsworth and Albina Avenue.

Jefferson High School and Portland Community College are currently in lock down due to this ongoing critical incident.

Parents of Rosemary HS students can pick up their children at the intersection of Killingsworth Court and Kerby Avenue.

Drivers are asked to avoid the area while police and emergency crews work in the area.

Rosemary Anderson High School is an alternative high school established in 1983.

KATU has sent crews out to the high school, We'll have updates as soon as possible.

Hold on a minute, they said a shooting NEAR that high school, not IN the school!!

Anyone remember "Vocational Village" back in the day, where they sent those with "alternative" (aka bad) attitudes?

BTW- Ginny Burdick's solution will be to ban CHL holders from CCing on school property.

Last Edited:
Reading the reports so far, it does make me wonder if this isn't a gang shooting that just happened to take place near the school (which appears to be little more than a storefront - see below). It appears the gang task force has been dispatched. No doubt the anti-gun crowd will be thrilled to add yet another "school" shooting to their list.

screen-shot-2014-12-12-at-122927-pmjpg-ebc7fa16d876d0c7.jpg

Reading the reports so far, it does make me wonder if this isn't a gang shooting that just happened to take place near the school (which appears to be little more than a storefront - see below). It appears the gang task force has been dispatched. No doubt the anti-gun crowd will be thrilled to add yet another "school" shooting to their list.

View attachment 117563
Yeah, the news described this school to be what used to be called a " reform " school. So I kinda doubt it was full of little angels.

Hold on a minute, they said a shooting NEAR that high school, not IN the school!!

Anyone remember "Vocational Village" back in the day, where they sent those with "alternative" (aka bad) attitudes?

BTW- Ginny Burdick's solution will to ban CHL holders from CCing on school property.
You can bet the School Shootings since Sandy Hook Stats have already been updated by the anti-gun propaganda machine. What is it now, 2 blocks, 1/4, 1/2 mile from a school now constitutes a School Shooting?

View attachment 117563

Well of course! This area is no doubt in the 'Gun-Free Zone' around the school. My guess is these bad guys didn't read the signs.

"Portland Police Bureau spokesman Sgt. Pete Simpson said it is believed the three victims, two boys and one girl, are students at the school.

The suspect has left the scene and "this is not an active shooter situation," Simpson said.

No word from officials on the extent of their injuries, but Simpson said the victims were alive and breathing when they were taken to Legacy Emanuel Hospital.

The shooting happened outside the school shortly after noon Friday on North Borthwich Avenue near Killingsworth Court. Simpson said the victims ran into the school.

He said the "shooter may have gang ties" but he didn't know if the victims did."

And no description of shooter ? Hmmmm, wonder why that is ?..........:rolleyes:

Sometimes I think no description IS the description. Hey! why are all the cops standing in a circle playing rock paper scissor?

Would YOU want to be the lucky cop to track and apprehend this individual?

Are we going to see the protesters chanting with BLACK LIVES MATTER signs?

Gee, I wonder.

And odds are are the shooter had the guns illegally, anyway.

Sorry Stomper. I have the flu and my post look dry and sarcastic, like I feel. What I have noticed for quite a while now is the media does like to pick and choose, by race, what mugshot is plastered on the screen, who's family history will be looked into, length of rapsheet, carefully sorted pics of friends and family, and all other manner of details, apparently to suit some sort of narrative.

I still would not want to be THAT cop. One wrong move and Portland might start burning.

Just last week there was another gang shooting reported in teh Oregonian. I was expecting the gun-control advocates to jump all over it. But maybe they are finally learning to be quite, not let the excitement get to them and find out the facts before they try to crown their next poster child.

You can be rest assured that the passive-aggressive Salem mafia has all sorts of anti-2A (see anti-Ameican) legislation drafted and ready to go through for Gov. "Swindler" Kitshaber to sign into law, and Oregon's "first whore" (his girlfriend) will find a way to make money off of it on the tax payers' dime.

Gang & Hoodlum BS and they want to make it into a school shooting.
That in itself (reporting like that) should be a felony :/
:mad:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top