JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Facts don't care about your feelings...

Ever notice how very few of these kind of results get noticed or published by the legacy media???

Ever notice how very few of these kind of results get noticed or published by the legacy media???
The problem is folks just eat all the poo the media states as fact, not doing any research for themselves...Our demise will come from an uneducated electorate.

The problem is folks just eat all the poo the media states as fact, not doing any research for themselves...Our demise will come from an uneducated electorate.

We're well on our way and not getting any better. We need to recapture the educational system and the media.

We're well on our way and not getting any better. We need to recapture the educational system and the media.
If you look at guys like Dave Rubin and his YouTube channel, he and others are making a dent in the Culture War...It's a start.

If you look at guys like Dave Rubin and his YouTube channel, he and others are making a dent in the Culture War...It's a start.

Dave Rubin is an interesting guy. Used to be a liberal. I've watched a few of his YouTube, surprised he is on, but his shows are generally too long to hold my short attention span. Same with Mark Levin... too long.

I'm glad Google has stopped suppressing conservative shows on YouTube. People like Praeger and Glenn Beck suing them has made a diff. Are they still crushing gun channels???

Most "Mass Shootings" defined as one or more persons shooting at multiple persons are gang related.
Same with their incredibly loose definition of "school shooting".

After hours drug deals nearby. Some distraught guy offs himself in his car in the parking lot at 2am. A couple of kids hit a bus (accidentally or on purpose, laden or not, anywhere, at any time, including after hrs in the terminal parking lot) window with a BB. All examples of "reported school shootings".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top