JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Correct, the sad thing is they believe everything there told and will not accept anything that is not in line with their hate.

That's easy. We stop being sheep that fight against each other for the benefit of the same people controlling both political parties. Repubs and Dems both want to enforce their will on Americans. The moderates have been forced out of both parties by the extremists.
there is no moderate position on "shall not be infringed".....

That's easy. We stop being sheep that fight against each other for the benefit of the same people controlling both political parties. Repubs and Dems both want to enforce their will on Americans. The moderates have been forced out of both parties by the extremists.
I'm following your posts with interest!
On another thread you blast the NRA with unceasing hatred.

I'm following your posts with interest!
On another thread you blast the NRA with unceasing hatred.
A honest question -what has the NRA of late did to enact or directly benefit gun owners of Oregon or Washington at a state level. What can we directly attribute the NRA for at a state level? I am asking this question because I honestly don't know.

A honest question -what has the NRA of late did to enact or directly benefit gun owners of Oregon or Washington at a state level. What can we directly attribute the NRA for at a state level? I am asking this question because I honestly don't know.

Probably more than anyone else, even if they only put forth minimal effort.

That says absolutely nothing - there is nothing I can say thank you for in that statement to the NRA.

I'm just saying that like them or hate them, the NRA is the most likely to influence legislators/politicians. On the political side, they are our best bet to turn things in favor of the second amendment. I just wish they would adopt a "no compromise" mentality. Millions of members with that way of thinking might strike some fear into those liberals.

I totally agree, but there are moderate positions on the VAST majority of issues facing our country.

and a position is not a person. good luck finding a truely moderate politician thats not moderate on preserving the 2A. America is divided between the far right and the far left and it seems thats all we have to choose from who we vote for. There is no middle ground politician....

What can I attribute to the NRA at a state level in Oregon. You can can send money to save the children foundation and most of money never gets there. I am getting this feeling about the NRA - please prove me wrong.

There is a concentrated effort here to demean and demonize the NRA, and it is really getting OLD. It is a planned effort to do the same by those on Bloombergs team, so that kind of tell us all that you just might be on the wrong team. Yes it sure does.
A true second Amendment supporter defends all its allies, it does not demean any of them.
You frag them and they just might not be there when you really need them. The NRA does National, and some of what it can on a state level, but it is concentrated on a National level. They do Training, Education, Safety, THey guard the 2nd at the National level. hey are not the babysitter of the individual states. If it wrere not for the NRA you would not be here and there would not be a 2nd Amendment to defend today.
Anyone that cannot see that is blind.
Anyone that continually badmouths any ally of the 2nd is no friend of the 2nd and aids the enemy that wants to destroy the 2nd. It IS that cut and dry.
You do not frag allies, even if they are on different trails. The end goal is all the same.

What can I attribute to the NRA at a state level in Oregon. You can can send money to save the children foundation and most of money never gets there. I am getting this feeling about the NRA - please prove me wrong.

We do not have to prove you wrong.
Their track record for a hundred years proves you wrong

NATIONAL Rifle Association. Every state is fighting for their rights, and the NRA is simultaneously helping each one where it can.

We do not have to prove you wrong.
Their track record for a hundred years proves you wrong

I find it amazing that no one can attribute a single thing to the NRA at the state level. No one has provided a single objective accomplishment. You also don't continue to follow leaders when they are unable to provide a credible trail of wins for long. I am frankly tired of treating the NRA like a god - where it is wrong to expect anything from them but it is expected to continue to follow them brainlessly.

I find it amazing that no one can attribute a single thing to the NRA at the state level. No one has provided a single objective accomplishment. You also don't continue to follow leaders when they are unable to provide a credible trail of wins for long. I am frankly tired of treating the NRA like a god - where it is wrong to expect anything from them but it is expected to continue to follow them brainlessly.

Are you proposing starting your own organization to fight for second amendment rights?

Oh get off your anti NRA soap box. You are offending many many NRA members. The NRA is not your personal gofer. They are not orientated toward state level fights. They do National.
If your goal is to destroy the Actual 2nd Amendment then stay on track because that is what the ultimate end of your track leads.

Support the state level organizations like OFF like the rest of us do and stop the fragging of our best National Ally. You sound just like Bloomberg.
You do absolutely zero good continually badmouthing the NRA, but maybe that is your goal. Sounds like it.
You accomplish nothing locally either badmouthing a good national ally.

I simply would like to see something in return for the money that the NRA receives every year. Giving guns to old guys and having banquets where we could actually use them and they are too busy to show up.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top