JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The anti gunners after they stopped dancing and wetting themselves said 941 is the first step in common sense gun laws.
Did you read what I wrote ? FIRST STEP there planning for total ban.
The only way we can fight it is the ballot or the blood bath when they come for your guns.
Recalls will take out a few drones but they will be replaced by another you can't just take out one and set back and relax there like cancer if you leave them alone, they grow.

its true, their next step is to require registering grandfathered (pre 941) firearms with certain features ("assault" rifles)

and after that, guess what the next step will be? ...and the next, and the next?

The NRA should have,,,
I joined the NRA but I disagree with ...
They didn't .....
wahhhh.jpg

Guys, don't get too caught up in the back and forth bantering to overlook what Gator is saying. You don't have to agree with everything but clearly understand whats coming if something doesn't change politically in Oregon and actually the entire PNW. Nobody can tell you who to vote for, and understandably we all have other political topics we are concerned about too… but realize if we don't vote in politicians that support our 2A rights then clearly our rights will be gone. Make no mistake, that's just the way anti-gun politicians and believers feel about gun ownership that you don't "need" to own a military rifle and you don't "need" to carry a gun in public, you don't "need" to have 15/30rd mags to defend your home.... these people are NEVER going away and as long as anti gun politicians can get their votes they will always play that card. Think long and hard about that and why we are in the position we are....

At some point every one of us is going to realize even if for just one election the difference it would make to vote as a single issue voter in support of the 2A.

As far as I'm concerned, buying an NRA/GOA/SAF/OFF membership is like buying a gun.
If you want one fine, if you don't want one, that's okay too, don't buy one.

But don't tell ME what I should do, according to YOUR standards.

I don't trust ANYONE that tells me I shouldn't own a gun, or a membership to a gun-rights organization.
MYOFB.

If you want to tell Oregonians about how to deal with Oregon laws then becomr a citizem. Until then fix your own state.
I feel the sameway sbout Bloomberg.
Yet I'm willing to wager you voted for at least one person that took Bloomberg money in the last election, if not more JG.

You've explained here numerous times that you aren't a 2ndA-centric voter, and that "other issues" are just as important, if not more so, to you.

I think a bigger question is how will you keep your 2A rights while voting for the other topics and if thats even possible?

I think a bigger question is how will you keep your 2A rights while voting for the other topics and if thats even possible?
That's easy. We stop being sheep that fight against each other for the benefit of the same people controlling both political parties. Repubs and Dems both want to enforce their will on Americans. The moderates have been forced out of both parties by the extremists.

All areas are important - guns are only one piece - an important piece but the belief that guns are going away any time soon is an anti gunners dream. I guarantee that the simple act of outlawing guns will simply make good people criminals but I have no intent of getting rid of any guns.

Jobs and business, less government intrusion and more prosperity.
A strong military and less dictatorial environmental policies.

My district reps/senators voted against 941 JG, can you say the same?
More importantly, I voted for both of them. Can you say the same?

That Everytown crap was suggested to me on Facebook. Those people really don't like credible research. I got banned after posting a few links comparing guns deaths to suicide rates in Japan, child deaths due to drowning, and deaths due to medical malpractice.
Those people are ridiculously misinformed on there...

Their not misinformed dbpep they know what's going on in the world they have a downright hate for any firearm.
They have an agenda that cannot see past the firearm

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top