JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
NRA-ILA ANNOUNCEMENT

As you may have seen in our <broken link removed> yesterday, the Oregon House of Representatives passed <broken link removed> with a <broken link removed> . Despite overwhelming opposition from constituents, law enforcement, county commissioners, and licensed firearms dealers, the bill still passed by a narrow margin and now makes a final stop at the Governor's office where it awaits her signature.
Please call Governor Brown TODAY at (503) 378-4582 and urge her to VETO Senate Bill 941.

SB 941 is a deeply flawed bill that would require individuals to appear before a gun dealer to request a criminal background check prior to privately transferring a firearm, absent limited exceptions. Transfers include, but are not limited to, sales, gifts, loans and leases. Failure to comply with this mandate could result in stiff penalties and possible loss of an individual's Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

Please stay tuned to your email inbox and <broken link removed> as we continue to Stand and Fight for your Second Amendment rights. To get involved with our efforts, please contact me at[email protected]or 703-939-0824.

Yours in Freedom,

Keely Hopkins
http://www.nrailafrontlines.com/

I THINK THE WORD ON THE STREET IS THAT SHE WILL SIGN THE BILL?

NRA-ILA ANNOUNCEMENT

As you may have seen in our <broken link removed> yesterday, the Oregon House of Representatives passed <broken link removed> with a <broken link removed> . Despite overwhelming opposition from constituents, law enforcement, county commissioners, and licensed firearms dealers, the bill still passed by a narrow margin and now makes a final stop at the Governor's office where it awaits her signature.
Please call Governor Brown TODAY at (503) 378-4582 and urge her to VETO Senate Bill 941.

SB 941 is a deeply flawed bill that would require individuals to appear before a gun dealer to request a criminal background check prior to privately transferring a firearm, absent limited exceptions. Transfers include, but are not limited to, sales, gifts, loans and leases. Failure to comply with this mandate could result in stiff penalties and possible loss of an individual's Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

Please stay tuned to your email inbox and <broken link removed> as we continue to Stand and Fight for your Second Amendment rights. To get involved with our efforts, please contact me at[email protected]or 703-939-0824.

Yours in Freedom,

Keely Hopkins
http://www.nrailafrontlines.com/

I THINK THE WORD ON THE STREET IS THAT SHE WILL SIGN THE BILL?

She already said she would sign it. But that doesn't stop me from contacting her anyway.

wow, the bill has been in debate for months been voted on twice and passed and is now down to 1 person who publicly said she will sign it from its inception....

The NRA did allot for Wa.... They made some signs and had a table at a couple of gun shows. Not one commercial to fight the haters...... I just received a "last chance" renewal yesterday, fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me

I called the Oregon/Hawaii NRA rep about 10 days ago, and left a message asking why the NRA was not more involved with 941.

I haven't received a response from him yet.......but I think he will call me back in the next 11 days, so I haven't given up on MIKE CAREY.

Follow this link to find your rep; http://fieldreps.nra.org/

I'm giving up on the NRA.

There are other national gun rights groups that I am now and will continue to support.

No joking here. The NRA would be more effective (they can't be less) as community organizers during election or legislative activities. Instead of trying to outspend the Bloomboogers on ad campaigns, the NRA should be spending on grass-roots organizing of the gun rights supporters with emphasis on effective communications.

No joking here. The NRA would be more effective (they can't be less) as community organizers during election or legislative activities. Instead of trying to outspend the Bloomboogers on ad campaigns, the NRA should be spending on grass-roots organizing of the gun rights supporters with emphasis on effective communications.

Exactly why I have not given them my support. They bailed on WA without much of a fight. Not a peep out of them for the last month as we talked about this. They just want my money, but I am not seeing enough action to warrant it.

I have bought all of my guns new so the government already knows what I have...MOLON LABE biatches...

Publically continue to bad mouth the NRA, and as far as I am concerned you work for Bloomberg. If you were not, you would support all pro gun groups and concentrate on fighting against the anti gun bills in Oregon. Badmouthing the NRA serves absolutely no purpose except to align yourself with the Bloomberg crowd !!!
That is precisely what he is doing and getting his flunkies to do.

I understand your grief Taku but I think you and everyone else need to understand that the NRA although a large group realize they cannot fight every states battle so they don't and they won't. They fight in Washington on single issues and a few odd ball issues that they can calculate their money loss if they loose. The NRA is not Bloomberg and you need to realize that.
The single states are on their own so we as single states have to be prepared to fight on our own battles and have local representation to help. Yes more money.
If you won't accept that, call the NRA and ask them. They cannot and will not do it all.

the NRA doesnt need millions to send emails to state members under attack.... Ive had more informative emails from OFF in the last 2 months than all year. How many gun owners in Oregon are NRA members but not OFF?

but for 35 dollars the NRA will send me a tacticool range bag with my membership but they dont have the money to help stateside.....

I understand your grief Taku but I think you and everyone else need to understand that the NRA although a large group realize they cannot fight every states battle so they don't and they won't. They fight in Washington on single issues and a few odd ball issues that they can calculate their money loss if they loose. The NRA is not Bloomberg and you need to realize that.
The single states are on their own so we as single states have to be prepared to fight on our own battles and have local representation to help. Yes more money.
If you won't accept that, call the NRA and ask them. They cannot and will not do it all.

Yes, I call them all the time. They have their hands full just with this administration and keeping an eye on his underhanded BS. People think they are the Big Giant Bank, but in truth they need far more than they have now. Bloomturd can out spend them ten fold and that is with his pocket change.
I am glad they are able to hold their own in DC.
What too many idiots don't comprehend is if not for the work of the NRA for the past hundred years, there would be no 2nd Amendment today to defend.
But that would require seeing beyond the end of the nose............................
There is a serious agenda by the left to undermine and badmouth the NRA and weaken it. Anyone that helps in that is NOT pro gun but just damned selfish and for all intent and purpose an enemy of the 2nd Amendment, regardless of their banter otherwise.
Just plain aggravating !.

Last Edited:
We have to have them in DC that is their main goal.
I am a card carrying life member of the NRA but to protect ourselves here in Oegon we have to look local like the GOA.

We have to have them in DC that is their main goal.
I am a card carrying life member of the NRA but to protect ourselves here in Oegon we have to look local like the GOA.

OFF and GOA are outstanding pro gun Organizations, but so is the NRA and each has its
specialty.
In Oregon OFF does a FANTASTIC Job.
Support them 100%

the NRA doesnt need millions to send emails to state members under attack.... Ive had more informative emails from OFF in the last 2 months than all year. How many gun owners in Oregon are NRA members but not OFF?

but for 35 dollars the NRA will send me a tacticool range bag with my membership but they dont have the money to help stateside.....

Koda , I have been a member of OFF for three years now because they are local but if Keven Starret lets us down I will be one of the first to call him out.

Yes, I call them all the time. They have their hands full just with this administration and keeping an eye on his underhanded BS. People think they are the Big Giant Bank, but in truth they need far more than they have now. Bloomturd can out spend them ten fold and that is with his pocket change.
I am glad they are able to hold their own in DC.
What too many idiots don't comprehend is if not for the work of the NRA for the past hundred years, there would be no 2nd Amendment today to defend.
But that would require seeing beyond the end of the nose............................
There is a serious agenda by the left to undermine and badmouth the NRA and weaken it. Anyone that helps in that is NOT pro gun but just damned selfish and for all intent and purpose an enemy of the 2nd Amendment, regardless of their banter otherwise.
Just plain aggravating !.

Maybe your a preacher. You post every second of the day current news. Defend who you are associated with for LIFE with, dismay people wanting to finally get involved and stand up for their rights, and then call too many people idiots. Or are you a ?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top