JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This thread has gone some weird places I don't understand, but I will make a comment about the NRA.

Reform the NRA? Yes, sounds like it's overdue. But this garbage about them being secretly anti-gun and working against us? Come on, let it go, that's absurd. If you believe that, you've bought into some silly propaganda put out be the other side for the sole purpose of weakening our single largest and most powerful ally.

They're not perfect, far from it, and reform is overdue, but the gun control loons are salivating, giddy with glee at the downfall of the NRA, who they see as their biggest roadblock to gun control.

Obscure stuff from 1934 is completely meaningless. Every single one of the people involved has been gone for decades. They've been a very different organization for a very long time.

Getting on a gun forum and criticizing the NRA for poor decisions, poor methods, waste, corporate bloat, etc., I can understand. I may or may not agree but I can understand having complaints. But what I don't get are all the people who come here and hate on the NRA for existing, claiming they're secretly for gun control and work against us. You've bought a lie and are spreading the poison of the gun banners!

I belong to the NRA, 2nd Amendment Foundation, OFF and GOA and will continue to do so. All of them can do more than I ever could. That's about all I can afford at this time.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews