JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Norm
I confess I got wrapped in your woobie.
So I look at what was said and conclude that I am not cognizant of how this works.
You reported me for and I have received a warning for:
2. Personal attacks are prohibited.
Personal attacks include, but are not limited to:
- Racial, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ageist, religious, political, ethnic, national, sexual, or other epithets (such as against people with disabilities) directed against another member, or against a group of members. Disagreement over what constitutes a religion, race, sexual orientation, or ethnicity is not a legitimate excuse.
- Using someone's affiliations as an ad hominem means of dismissing or discrediting their views—regardless of whether said affiliations are mainstream. An example could be "you're a vegetarian, so what would you know about hunting?".
- Linking to external attacks, harassment, or other material, for the purpose of attacking another member.
- Comparing members to Nazis, dictators, or other infamous persons.
- Accusations about personal behavior. If you believe a person's personal behavior is questionable, on or off the site, please contact a moderator.
- Threats, including, but not limited to:
* Threats of legal action
* Threats of violence or other off-site action (particularly death threats)
* Threats of physical or electronic vandalism.
* Threats or actions which deliberately expose other members to political, religious or other persecution by government, their employer or any others.
* Threats to out (give out personal details about) another member.
These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done.

So, for whatever I caused you offense, I hope you can forgive me.
Sincerely
Rick Benjamin

Taky wrote: One more time an attempt to get the message through lead skulls.
THE NRA DOES NOT do local and state legal issues, nor do they fund them.

hey genius....when all the states have lost their gun rights because the NRA doesnt do state issues there will be NO MORE NRA & LaPierre will lose his million dollar salary......... talk about shooting yourself in the foot. :rolleyes:

Multiple states now require UBC and with the BS commercials "Think of the children" many more will soon follow. Soon, other states will follow. So if the NRA only works at the national level how many more states have to enact this before it becomes a national event? When this happens one would have to think that the NRA missed the party and is trying to cleanup the damage from the train wreck whereas if they had fought the battle in the 1st place they could have stopped the disease from spreading.

Taky wrote: One more time an attempt to get the message through lead skulls.
THE NRA DOES NOT do local and state legal issues, nor do they fund them.

hey genius....when all the states have lost their gun rights because the NRA doesnt do state issues there will be NO MORE NRA & LaPierre will lose his million dollar salary......... talk about shooting yourself in the foot. :rolleyes:

That is pure bs anyway. In 1997 the NRA was the driving force, both financialy and logistically in the successful defeat of I 676. The handgun trigger lock and training initiative.

I must agree that the antis have shifted tactics. They have figured out it's easier to pick off our rights in individual states. This battle has multiple front lines. I will continue to give all I can to all pro 2nd organizations. But I also think if WE do not adapt our strategies to match that of our enemy... WE will lose the fight.
If you think Blomberger isn't already working on the next several states to infiltrate your sorely mistaken. This disease will spread.

I must agree that the antis have shifted tactics. They have figured out it's easier to pick off our rights in individual states. This battle has multiple front lines. I will continue to give all I can to all pro 2nd organizations. But I also think if WE do not adapt our strategies to match that of our enemy... WE will lose the fight.
If you think Blomberger isn't already working on the next several states to infiltrate your sorely mistaken. This disease will spread.

I agree with this. I hear a lot of people saying "Oregon has gone to the wolves, it too late," but this is going to happen everywhere. Bloomberg openly said it after he couldn't pass national UBC's. The only way to fix it is to have people dedicated to their state. This will come to Montana and Utah and Idaho. Don't act like this is an Oregon problem.
It's bigger than that. It's the gun prohibition lobby learning that they're not going to pass gun control on a national level and they're usig their war chests at the state level.

The only way we stop them from doing this in every state is by showing other states we can't be bought.

I agree with this. I hear a lot of people saying "Oregon has gone to the wolves, it too late," but this is going to happen everywhere. Bloomberg openly said it after he couldn't pass national UBC's. The only way to fix it is to have people dedicated to their state. This will come to Montana and Utah and Idaho. Don't act like this is an Oregon problem.
It's bigger than that. It's the gun prohibition lobby learning that they're not going to pass gun control on a national level and they're usig their war chests at the state level.

The only way we stop them from doing this in every state is by showing other states we can't be bought.

^^^this^^^

its imperative Oregon makes these recalls happen. Its imperative the Bloombergs recent victory here does not leave him without scars.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top