JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I live near one of the Fred Meyer stores with a gun department. Yesterday, I actually found several boxes of .40 S&W ammo. I almost wrecked my shopping cart!
:yes:​
It was Hornady Critical Defense, of which I have plenty, and PMC imported ammo. I have plenty of practice ammo too, but never enough, so I picked up one box of the PMC. Just one. Don't want to be a horder.

They had other calibers too, but nothing that interested me. Nice to see something on the shelves again.

LOL, yesterday I went to bimart for some items, wandered back to the gun counter,expecting disappointment.. the guy behind the counter asked me if I needed any help. I said" yes , I wish I could find some .22lr.". He replied, here are some 500 round remington bricks. It had been so long since I had seen any, that I was looking right at them and did not recoqnize them by sight. . It felt like xmas....:D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top