1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Ammo found.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by pioneer461, Jun 11, 2013.

1. pioneer461

pioneer461 Columbia County, Oregon Active Member

I live near one of the Fred Meyer stores with a gun department. Yesterday, I actually found several boxes of .40 S&W ammo. I almost wrecked my shopping cart!
    :yes: ​
    It was Hornady Critical Defense, of which I have plenty, and PMC imported ammo. I have plenty of practice ammo too, but never enough, so I picked up one box of the PMC. Just one. Don't want to be a horder.

They had other calibers too, but nothing that interested me. Nice to see something on the shelves again.
    Sgt Nambu and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

3. parallax

parallax eugene, or-gun Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

LOL, yesterday I went to bimart for some items, wandered back to the gun counter,expecting disappointment.. the guy behind the counter asked me if I needed any help. I said" yes , I wish I could find some .22lr.". He replied, here are some 500 round remington bricks. It had been so long since I had seen any, that I was looking right at them and did not recoqnize them by sight. . It felt like xmas....:D
    Sgt Nambu and (deleted member) like this.
  4. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

I found some golden tiger 7.62x39 at sgammo, so I bought 1k..... :)
    $277 delivered.
    Dan1477 and (deleted member) like this.