JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Liberals are disgusting , read the comments on the Oregonian website.

Terrified homeowner shot intruder in back of head: Police reports, 911 call released

I'm sure not going to second guess Ms. Ford if she thought her family was in danger. I'm sure that somewhere legislators are stressed out that we don't have to retreat to our bedroom and wait until the intruder breaks down the door before we can defend ourselves like people have to do in major cities like New York.

So we have a scared mom with her kids in her house and a strange man , making strange noises in a bedroom.
Its dark , you are frightened , needing to protect your children, all of that can affect how you react.

I am not faulting Ford ( the homeowner here.).
Nor am I saying that shooting the intruder was the only option.

The mother did what she felt she needed to do protect her children and her own life.
Under Oregon law it was a legal shoot.
Trying to second guess her actions or saying she should have done this or should feel like this ... Is unfair to her.
She will live with her actions for the rest of her life.
Her children as well will be affected by that night.

As for McCrary, the man she shot , he may have had mental issues.
And I wish he did not die that way.
The failure of the medical care system , any social care network or anything else to help this man is not the fault of the homeowner.

In a situation like this you have seconds or less to assess just what's going on ... Judging others or saying "I would do this or that" etc ... All while in the comforts of being in a non stressful or life threatening situation is unfair to everyone who was involved.
Andy

So we have a scared mom with her kids in her house and a strange man , making strange noises in a bedroom.
Its dark , you are frightened , needing to protect your children, all of that can affect how you react.

The mother did what she felt she needed to do protect her children and her own life.
Trying to second guess her actions or saying she should have done this or should feel like this ... Is unfair to her.

The failure of the medical care system , any social care network or anything else to help this man is not the fault of the homeowner.

In a situation like this you have seconds or less to assess just what's going on ... Judging others or saying "I would do this or that" etc ... All while in the comforts of being in a non stressful or life threatening situation is unfair to everyone who was involved.
Andy

Andy

I totally agree. Her actions are justified...end of story

I'm sure not going to second guess Ms. Ford if she thought her family was in danger. I'm sure that somewhere legislators are stressed out that we don't have to retreat to our bedroom and wait until the intruder breaks down the door before we can defend ourselves like people have to do in major cities like New York.

That's exactly what the elitist demokkkRat dictators want. Just hide and wait for the government to protect you, just like Orlando. If you bleed out, oh well. Atleast you can feel morally superior in your next life, when you come back as a liberal slug,,,,

I especially love how the Lib antis claim she should have used other options then to shoot the dude! What a bunch of hogwash! What other options, call 911 and wait for 10 seriously long and terror filled minutes for the cops to show and bust down the door and then shoot this guy 26 times! Yup, that's just what I would have done, NOT A CHANCE IN HELL! Self Righteous bastages can complain all they want until it happens to them, and then what, hide in the bathroom and pizz all over your self?

That's exactly what the elitist demokkkRat dictators want. Just hide and wait for the government to protect you, just like Orlando. If you bleed out, oh well. Atleast you can feel morally superior in your next life, when you come back as a liberal slug,,,,
You must be confused. I'm against the liberals. I'm glad she shot the POS dead

I don't have a problem with this at all.

Someone breaks into my house I am not going to "play fair", they are going to get shot until they leave or they are laying on the floor.

There is a reason the law is the way it is.

I don't have a problem with this at all.

Someone breaks into my house I am not going to "play fair", they are going to get shot until they leave or they are laying on the floor.

There is a reason the law is the way it is.
I believe op was referring to the cowardice of the commenters at the bottom of the page, and was in support of Ms. Ford's actions, as we all are.

The "sit down and be a good little victim" mindset is boggling to me. I expect these same cowards will be blaming the next rape victim because she was dressed provocatively...

Last Edited:
From what I read ...it was suicide by homeowner, the guy had tried to commit suicide several times. The real victim is the traumatized woman defending her home and child.
Yes, liberals are low lifes....This article and the statement from the deceased mental patient's family just confirms what we all know. Never let any tragedy or crisis go to waste. It is unfortunate he was killed, but then he made the choice to break the law and enter someone else's house.

Brutus Out

The "sit down and be a good little victim" mindset is boggling to me. I expect these same cowards will be blaming the next rape victim because she was dressed provactively...

"Dressed Pro-actively" fixed it for ya.:rolleyes:

Brutus Out

images-15.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR