JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some people live in a dream state all of there lives.
To bad for them life does not work this way!
If every individual anti gun advocate had one life threatening experience where the presence of firearm was the only thing that would saved there life, I believe there would be fewer of them remaining anti gun advocates.

For now those of us who are among the privileged and take life's reality more seriously, we stand a much better chance of surviving, as does and did Ms. Ford.

I am truly sorry for her. Her life will be darkened by this event forever more but she is the one left alive, her and her children.

Mr. McCrary had no business in the home and no real reason to be there. He picked the wrong door no matter what the reason. RIP
Silver Hand

The comments seem to be more on our side than not. Even Portlanders have sense, some of them anyway. ;)

I wrote this one:
A lot of Monday morning quarterbacking and "blaming the victim" going on in this thread.
If you don't think it is appropriate to shoot intruders in your home, even if you are a single mom with children, then don't shoot the intruders (I hope your kids survive your decision). Maybe you can reason with the unreasonable; good luck. Otherwise let others defend themselves as they see fit. It's really none of your business.
911 is a joke. "When seconds count, a cop is only minutes away." Only now it is hours...

I am truly sorry for her.

Jeff Cooper once wrote that the appropriate emotion to surviving an attack is exhilaration, not anguish.

Officer I was in fear for my life (or the life of another) I fired until the threat was over. I would now like to call my lawyer. He can answer any other questions.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top