JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0112: FIFY

ETA: I have seen the same images that TMZ posted on other sites, some say that "it is not confirmed that it is him" but he did post them
Yep, same faceless photo. :rolleyes:
Journalist that spread the faceless pic of Nazis tats is backtracking his story. Typical for Legacy Media to spread falsehoods on front page that support narrative then later admit they were wrong hidden on page six where no one would see it.

Legacy Media is an Enemy to American Freedom.

:s0092:

if you see the pic of the shooter at the mall laying in a pool of his own blood, he is covered in ink, that look more like gang tats, the Nazi pics are totally different.Man did that hump have a lot of mags, should have popped for some AR 500 plates though, glad he is worm chow, good shot from the LEOS.

The shooter can't possibly be a nazi though… the progressive position states that only white people can be racist.
Yea, uh huh - I used to work with a Mexican fella and he was as racist as they came - I called him a 'brown supremist'. I used to tell him to keep his mouth shut as he had no problems using the 'N' word (loudly) and almost got himself into trouble one day when he came in from the parking lot and saw us all and yelled 'Hey muh NXXXXR's' - and there was a black family of customers on the lot just around the building.

Last Edited:
Not exactly on topic, but just briefly....

Just to name a couple of the most prominent, the "secure our schools act" and "protect our childrens schools act" have been introduced and attempted multiple times. Each time, the democrats block them without explanation. Simply, "we oppose".

The first providing funding for on site mental health professions, SRO's and physical hardening of schools.

The second, to simply allow unspent, already allocated covid funds to be used by schools as they see fit. When those funds were allocated by congress the democrats put in a restriction that those funds may not be used by schools for the purpose of school security. The "protect our childrens schools act" is a simple bill to remove that restriction.
The first one says, in violation of both HIPPA and all guidelines that "parents must receive counseling records and mental health assessments for children who receive services" and has two ridiculous provisions unrelated to mental health services (both of which are thread killing topics) and the other one says that schools 'may' use unspent Covid19 funds for mental health services but doesn't provide any additional funding once those funds are spent.

Plus Ted introduced those under Unanimous Consent Rules shutting down all discussion or debate prior to a vote, garbage bills introduced in bad faith as kabuki theater

Hey look! We are right back to where we were before. Looks like all that scrubbing did some good.

Those damn problems. Haha.

Yea, uh huh - I used to work with a Mexican fella and he was as racist as they came - I called him a 'brown supremist'. I used to tell him to keep his mouth shut as he had no problems using the 'N' word (loudly) and almost got himself into trouble one day when he came in from the parking lot and saw us all and yelled 'Hey muh NXXXXR's' - and there was a black family of customers on the lot just around the building.
You can't use the hard R. Everyone knows that. Haha.

The first one says, in violation of both HIPPA and all guidelines that "parents must receive counseling records and mental health assessments for children who receive services" and has two ridiculous provisions unrelated to mental health services (both of which are thread killing topics) and the other one says that schools 'may' use unspent Covid19 funds for mental health services but doesn't provide any additional funding once those funds are spent.

Plus Ted introduced those under Unanimous Consent Rules shutting down all discussion or debate prior to a vote, garbage bills introduced in bad faith as kabuki theater
But you asked, and he delivered. Gotta play by your own rules/guidelines too, right?

That's ridiculous. You actually believe no debate or discussion among legislators occurs prior to introduction to the floor??

So he proposes one bill with their "wish list" and once that is rejected the second bill then is asking, "well, at least let the schools use already allocated funds for something useful and that will help solve the problem".... and your gripe with that is... it's a garbage bill because what are they supposed to do when the $134mil runs out?? As if $134mil is meaningless and won't do any good at all if there isn't a promise of more money to come??

Seriously?????

This was off topic to begin with, and par for the course with you... I can see where you're going to go with it. I'll just say now... I'm not in the mood to play your games again and I have no plan of wasting any more time with you on it. You asked for links, because you evidently aren't able to do your own research and/or prefer to ignore anything going on in the political scenes that don't support your "truth... I dunno which. You got two that are repeated themes over and over again and illustrate the types of things Republicans are trying to do to help improve child safety, but continuously blocked by the democrats. If it's not gun control, they won't even have a discussion.

That's all you get on that topic from me though. :D

We should all get together and go shoot some guns.
We aren't going to do anything about the corrupt tyrannical leadership anyways.

Quit arguing, that is what they want.

:s0094:

it's a garbage bill because what are they supposed to do when the $134mil runs out?? As if $134mil is meaningless and won't do any good at all if there isn't a promise of more money to come??
There are about 8,161 schools in Texas, if you divide $134,000,000 by 8,161 you get $16,419.56 per school
In TX the average salary of a school councilor is $51,605, so I guess each school gets one councilor for about 3 months

There are about 8,161 schools in Texas, if you divide $134,000,000 by 8,161 you get $16,419.56 per school
In TX the average salary of a school councilor is $51,605, so I guess each school gets one councilor for about 3 months
Now think if we took all the money we have GIVEN to Ukraine (AKA the military complex) and if we invested that into our schools.

Americas priorities are f-cked. We need to worry about our own country. Politicians have more security and more resources available to them then our children and parents do.

Kids/mental health shouldn't be a left vs right issue.

Oh…. And F-CK big pharma!

True story, but it is such a great fundraising issue I doubt it will ever change
That's cause politicians love make money off the suffering/blood/fear of the American people. Left and Right.

Politicians can pound sand. Every single one of them.

Now think if we took all the money we have GIVEN to Ukraine (AKA the military complex) and if we invested that into our schools.

Americas priorities are f-cked. We need to worry about our own country. Politicians have more security and more resources available to them then our children and parents do.

Kids/mental health shouldn't be a left vs right issue.

Oh…. And F-CK big pharma!
Is it coincidence that while state mental hospitals, even poorly ran, were open a lot of these events weren't happening 🤔. We didn't live in a world of adult make believe. You want to be a square peg in a round hole, we have a place for you.

It's fixable when adults running the show get back to their jobs and not chasing sound bites or celebrity (and mostly stocks). I think these killers go by unnoticed until it's too late because of all the background noise. They would otherwise stick out like a sore thumb.

MV5BZDdkYjAxNDMtMGRmZi00ZGE3LThjMzItZjkzMWIzYWRiMzIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_.jpg

Is it coincidence that while state mental hospitals, even poorly ran, were open a lot of these events weren't happening 🤔. We didn't live in a world of adult make believe. You want to be a square peg in a round hole, we have a place for you.

It's fixable when adults running the show get back to their jobs and not chasing sound bites or celebrity (and mostly stocks). I think these killers go by unnoticed until it's too late because of all the background noise. They would otherwise stick out like a sore thumb.
I'm all for throwing the mentally unhealthy in the crazy house. That includes but is not limited to……

I'm not gunna give my list cause this thing we be locked up tighter than a chastity belt.

I do think a lot of people really do need professional care, but many.... I think the whole idea of a bunch of "counselors" and mental health "professionals" are part of the problem. Simply coddling people and reinforcing the idea that's it's okay to entertain your every impulse and delusion.

What many need is just a swift kick in the rear end, told to knock off that crap and learn to regulate yourself!

That's difficult though when they've grown up being fed all the "feelings" mumbo jumbo in school, enabled to not set goals, work or strive for anything and sold a bill of goods that the world is fair, you'll thrive if you always "be your genuine self" and it's unnatural to do anything you don't actually want to do.

Then reality strikes and not many have the personal skills to cope with those realities in a way that they can still be happy. IE., like the kid that loves to play football, but if it's slightly cold out all they can focus on is the fact that they're cold and completely unable to put it out of their minds and just take joy in playing the game they love.

"Feelings" don't control you. How you let them affect you or how you act on them is always a choice.

I do think a lot of people really do need professional care, but many.... I think the whole idea of a bunch of "counselors" and mental health "professionals" are part of the problem. Simply coddling people and reinforcing the idea that's it's okay to entertain your every impulse and delusion.

What many need is just a swift kick in the rear end, told to knock off that crap and learn to regulate yourself!

That's difficult though when they've grown up being fed all the "feelings" mumbo jumbo in school, enabled to not set goals, work or strive for anything and sold a bill of goods that the world is fair, you'll thrive if you always "be your genuine self" and it's unnatural to do anything you don't actually want to do.

Then reality strikes and not many have the personal skills to cope with those realities in a way that they can still be happy. IE., like the kid that loves to play football, but if it's slightly cold out all they can focus on is the fact that they're cold and completely unable to put it out of their minds and just take joy in playing the game they love.

"Feelings" don't control you. How you let them affect you or how you act on them is always a choice.
That's a nice caricature of a profession you got there.

Someone said something about living in your own realities?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top