JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They should make a law where the media is required to name the victims first before ever mentioning the coward/shooter, those folks who lost there lives for being at a mall deserve to be remembered not this lowlife nut job. If they can't mention the victims names they shouldn't be allowed to mention the shooters name at all, people who indiscriminately shoot children don't deserve to be named first.
The victims are often forgotten and the event clings to the shooters name, the victims need to come first.
You know if the did some folks would only accuse the "lame stream media" of trying to cover up something or another :rolleyes:

Bye GIF
Not black

Elizabeth Warren Msnbc GIF by GIPHY News
Not Native American
Got You News GIF by MSNBC
Not a Reverend
The Simpsons Hello GIF
Doesn't know what he is

You know if the did some folks would only accuse the "lame stream media" of trying to cover up something or another :rolleyes:
That's fine. Cover up the cowards name delete every mention of the person, remove them from everything, destroy every part of their history, they shouldn't have a history after making it so people don't have a future.

Also I said it the way I did because it would make it known they killed children, because the shooters name would not be mentioned. Unless they also killed adults, and making it less of a copycat type event to happen, shooters would have every part of them removed from history.

Also I said it the way I did because it would make it known they killed children, because the shooters name would not be mentioned. Unless they also killed adults, and making it less of a copycat type event to happen, shooters would have every part of them removed from history.
Agread, if only someone would listen, this is from 2009

Cindy and Kyu Cho brought thier two little boys to the mall to exchange a birthday gift. Their 6 year old James survived. His 3 year old brother William didn't. Neither of their parents did either. Daniela and Sofia Mendoza a 4th and 2nd grader, both dead, thier mom critical.Aisjwarya Thatikonda, stopped to shop on her way to work. Dead at 26. Christian LaCour, age 20 and working as a security guard, dead. Eliot Cumana-Rivas ,age 32 dead. Those are their names.

Cindy and Kyu Cho brought thier two little boys to the mall to exchange a birthday gift. Their 6 year old James survived. His 3 year old brother William didn't. Neither of their parents did either. Daniela and Sofia Mendoza a 4th and 2nd grader, both dead, thier mom critical.Aisjwarya Thatikonda, stopped to shop on her way to work. Dead at 26. Christian LaCour, age 20 and working as a security guard, dead. Eliot Cumana-Rivas ,age 32 dead. Those are their names.
Thank you for honoring their memory by simply saying their names. People should always hear these names when this event is mentioned.
Truly thank you Sir

You actually believe this? 😂 wow! Pathetic!

It's OK, I'm just basing my "assumption" on a very long pattern of registered democrats who vote exclusively for the party of hate, slavery, intolerance, antisemitism etc etc.
Those pesky facts just won't go away!
Cute. Remember, there's three fingers pointing back at ya ;)

Rejecting reality and substituting your own must be fun.

Last Edited:
This is a pretty good read

Bears repeating:
Densley: Every time these tragedies happen, you always ask yourself, "Is this the one that's going to finally move the needle?" The Republican narrative is that we're not going to touch guns because this is all about mental health. Well then, we need to ask the follow-up question of what's the plan to fix that mental health problem. Nobody's saying, "Let's fund this, let's do it, we'll get the votes." That's the political piece that's missing here.

Conversely, you have bills like the latest floated in Tennessee that would restrict guns from people who have been prescribed a whole host of medications.

So, TN, my option is to work with a mental health professional at the expense of my 2A rights?

That seems like a whole lot of backfire waiting to happen.

Bears repeating:

Conversely, you have bills like the latest floated in Tennessee that would restrict guns from people who have been prescribed a whole host of medications.

So, TN, my option is to work with a mental health professional at the expense of my 2A rights?

That seems like a whole lot of backfire waiting to happen.
And yet on here several people have laid the blame on Big Pharma and the drugs they push and I don't think they are entirely wrong.

I brought my Flame Suit, so I'll just go ahead and say that the the way the current Republican party (especially the leadership in TX) are responding to these events are the reason we will lose more firearms freedom and why TX is very likely to go Blue sooner than later and the really frustrating thing is this quote;
"Let's fund this (mental health care), let's do it, we'll get the votes."
Because if the current Republican party did this they would almost certainly WOULD get votes and it would have an effect of lowering the number of these murderers and it would help an untold number of children that would never end up being a mass murderer but would still benefit from mental health care.
Except it will never happen because a handful of people have enough money to pay lobbyists and PR firms to convince the current Republican party that taking even a dime more of their money would be a sin, or would at the very least significantly reduce the amount of cash this handful of people funnel into the pockets of current Republican party leaders

Hold up a second and keep those angry fingers away from the keyboard just a little bit longer! I AM NOT saying the current Democratic party doesn't have their fair share of money coming in from a handful of people, and I AM NOT saying that the current DEMOCRATIC party doesn't try to pass laws and make decisions to insure they continue getting cash funneled into the pockets of current Democratic party leaders.
What I am saying that the position of the current Republican party is a losing game in the long term and they (the current Republican party) are selling out the future of the 2a and any long term chance for meaningful political power for short term financial gain

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews