JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used the real, super, elite ORCA code that is only visible to those of us that trained underwater for 2 years solid with Jesse Ventura and learned to commune with the sea turtles...before we bit their heads off and used their hollowed out shells to make sheids we used while overthrowing the Marcos regime in the Philippines while disguised as native zulu warriors.

To quote Elmer Keith; "He11 I Was There!"

The spelling is what gets me, saw a rifle advertised with a nice would stock. Or those who don't know the difference between "there", "their" and "they're", or, "your" and "you're". Oh well, I usually get a good from those guys, I have no problem taking advantage of the mentally disabled.

The spelling is what gets me, saw a rifle advertised with a nice would stock. Or those who don't know the difference between "there", "their" and "they're", or, "your" and "you're". Oh well, I usually get a good (what?)from those guys, I have no problem taking advantage of the mentally disabled.

Try not to bubblegum up your (is that right?) own post when attempting to mock others. :peace:

Originally Posted by coop44
The spelling is what gets me, saw a rifle advertised with a nice would stock. Or those who don't know the difference between "there", "their" and "they're", or, "your" and "you're". Oh well, I usually get a good from those guys, I have no problem taking advantage of the mentally disabled.

Wheeler44 said:
Oh the irony...:s0155:

For some it is poor spelling.....for me....sloppy editing. :D:D

Funniest thing...guy talking about cops doing jump kicks and beating each other with riot sticks to disarm subjects

Seems that they are building a track record of shootings. Some very warrented, but, some seem that if they were trained better, they would lower their kill rate. This recent one over the weekend of a 60 year old, homeless Viet Nam Vet is very sorryful. There are ways to disarm knife welding assailants, especially if you have a squad of patrol officers. Asian Police have been doing this for countless years--and not shooting the perp. How many mentally ill people have been killed, when in some cases, a less lethal alternaive could have affected the situation. But, likely, the police were never trained in these methods. Sammie is become a public figure at these shootings.

P.S. By example, if several police showed up armed with a pistol and were trained with 40" Escrimasa Riot Sticks, that would do the trick. Simply, take out the legs of the assailant. It is a manditory to show up with a gun, but a crew of officers, with training and sticks, and a few strikes, the legs go out. And of course, this in not an opportunity to beat the person with death with sticks. He'd rather be shot. In this case, the assailant is disarmed without fireing a shot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top