JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This post cracks me up

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/gunsmithing-repairs/74863-i-need-feed-ramps-machined-into-my-milled-ar15-2.html

Op ask a simple question that could be answered by google in 30 seconds

a page and a half and still never got a answer, just guys telling him to do it himself,
run it like it is , pics showing feed ramps, references to out of state gun smiths, engine builders and cylinder head porters but not one portland area gunsmith which again the OP could just google portland area gunsmiths

...and by posting about it in yet ANOTHER portion of the forum, you validate the fact that this IS a forum and people ask questions in order to get answers and/or start a discussion. :s0155:

THAT makes me laugh

I think this is not the place for political discussions.

Certainly not trying to be political. Even ignoring Ron Paul totally, I think its a valid question, given the context. I can't say I know of any one man or political party that could "fix or stop" our country from heading down the road that its on.

Goes along those lines of those polls. Are we are on "the right track" or "wrong track".

I don't know wtf the wrong track is, but I know we're not on the right track. lolz.

Certainly not trying to be political. Even ignoring Ron Paul totally, I think its a valid question, given the context. I can't say I know of any one man or political party that could "fix or stop" our country from heading down the road that its on.

Goes along those lines of those polls. Are we are on "the right track" or "wrong track".

I don't know wtf the wrong track is, but I know we're not on the right track. lolz.

You sure you weren't thinking of Ru Paul?

Found this one in the classified section just today!

Remington 700 VSSF .223 - perfect shape, HS percision stock, and shoots like a lazer. Shoots 1/8" moa or less with 40gr Noslers.

He must be shooting 1 hole groups.

But I about puke every time a Glock fan-boy says "it goes bang every time".:p

I wouldn't own any gun that doesn't go bang every time. I own many guns and I've never owned a Glock.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top