JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In my days in the Navy Orcas we only used THE BEST because we WERE THE BEST!
Only Fail-Zero coated unobtanium framed 1911s with flat mainspring housings and laser straightened one-piece/full-length guide rods.
They had tri-rails on them, not just single rails like most of you NON-OPERATORS use. WE had green lasers decades before you because we were SHOOTERS!
Of course we had IR target designators and standard LED/HID/PDK "white" lights too for the times when someone had to be blinded with over-whelming force. Man, with 3 rails on you sidearm you can flat dish-out some LUMENS!
The best part was they were .46 caliber, .45s are for SISSIES!

We carried Barrett carbines with folding AND collapsible stocks and flash hider muzzle brakes, FULLY supressed.
Of course these were gas piston versions because EVERY true snake-eater knows you HAVE to have a gas piston rifle/carbine. That recoil operation that Browning guy came up with over 100 YEARS AGO is outdated.
Obviously our carbines were an experimental version in .57 Caliber, we called tham Heinz Gunz. I can't believe anyone would use a poodle-popper like a 7.62 anything or god-forbid something that starts with 5mm, that's only .20 caliber you idiots!
Of course all of us ORCAS are cross-trained in all deciplines, unarmed combat, less-leathal options and weaponry, edged weapon deployment and techniques, Combat Handgunnery, Urban Rifle, Sniper AND Counter-Sniper, MASTER armerors for all makes and brands of weapons in inventory.

We report directly to POTUS! I could walk up to a five star honest-to-god admiral general and tell him to kiss my combat scarred butt! (that's scarred....not scared)

If you don't know what a ORCA is; it's a Killer Whale..............we EAT SeALS!

Oh, and my military record is so secret you can't even find any document to say I served.

No way will PP keep his yap shut!

It's his way or not at all.

:bsflag:

I'll call the flag on that quote........

Like the title says "Absurd"!!!!!

T_H
Call BS all you want. It happened. One cracked frame, one broken trigger, and one severely jammed slide. Most people here know that when I say something I have reason to say it. I really don't care if you do or not.

Defend your cheap gun all you like. In the end all you have is a gun that is still cheap and reduced credibility. :)

Only Fail-Zero coated unobtanium framed 1911s with flat mainspring housings and laser straightened one-piece/full-length guide rods.
They had tri-rails on them, not just single rails like most of you NON-OPERATORS use. WE had green lasers decades before you because we were SHOOTERS!
Of course we had IR target designators and standard LED/HID/PDK "white" lights too for the times when someone had to be blinded with over-whelming force. Man, with 3 rails on you sidearm you can flat dish-out some LUMENS!
The best part was they we .46 caliber, .45s are for peons.

We carried Barrett carbines with folding AND collapsible stocks and flash hider muzzle brakes, FULLY supressed.
Of course these were gas piston versions because EVERY true snake-eater knows you HAVE to have a gas piston rifle/carbine. That recoil operation that Browning guy came up with over 100 YEARS AGO is outdated.
Obviously our carbines were an experimental version in .57 Caliber, we called tham Heinz Gunz. I can't believe anyone would use a poodle-popper like a 7.62 anything or god-forbid something that starts with 5mm, that's only .20 caliber you idiots!
Of course all of us ORCAS are cross-trained in all deciplines, unarmed combat, less-leathal options and weaponry, edged weapon deployment and techniques, Combat Handgunnery, Urban Rifle, Sniper AND Counter-Sniper, MASTER armerors for all makes and brands of weapons in inventory.

We report directly to POTUS! I could walk up to a five star honest-to-god admiral general and tell him to kiss my combat scarred butt! (that's scarred....not scared)

If you don't know what a ORCA is it's a Killer Whale..............we EAT SeALS!

Oh, and my military record is so secret you can't even find any document to say I served.
Hey! I told you that you were never to repeat that to anyone. Now I am going to have to kill you unless I get orders from the radio in my fillings to let it pass. :D

The best part was they we .46 caliber, .45s are for peons.

If you don't know what a ORCA is; it's a Killer Whale..............we EAT SeALS!

Thank you! I just laughed so hard I peed in my skivvies and my wife thought I was going to die because I couldn't breathe! :s0114:

HEY Have YOU ever tried to open those Twinkie packs without putting down your Slurpee??? That plastic can be tough. Luckily due to my Ninja/SEAL/Ranger/Recon Marine skills I can do it with my teeth. For 14.95 I can send an instructional tape..sorry only available in Beta.

AGAIN, my ORCA training has paid off!
We learned how to open Twinkee packages with our feet, UNDER WATER!
After all, they make up the bulk of our diet out in the bush/theater of operation. We usually take a box of them though since that plastic/cellophane wrapper is noisy when you're "in close.":sword:

If you were a REAL ORCA I'd be worried but you didn't incorporate the ORCA code in your response so I know you can't take down a mean S.O.B. like me.:nuts:

I used the real, super, elite ORCA code that is only visible to those of us that trained underwater for 2 years solid with Jesse Ventura and learned to commune with the sea turtles...before we bit their heads off and used their hollowed out shells to make sheids we used while overthrowing the Marcos regime in the Philippines while disguised as native zulu warriors.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top