JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Over the years I've purchased from Keith's.

Even as a WA resident I've bought from him. Rifles were easy to do. Handguns were a little more complex. I paid and had them transferred to Vancouver, WA (he suggested the FFL). And, I picked them up at the FFLs. No problem.

In fact.....I take my Hawaii friends to his shop, just to see the selection of goods.

Thumbs Up for Keith's.

Aloha, Mark

Regardless of those who do not like this particular store the theme still remains the same. It means stuff is coming back, just like it always does. Every time we have one of these panic's you have shooters trying to horde stuff and you have large distributors holding stuff watching the market. Guns are of course hard for most to stack deep. So they are the first thing to come back. Since the manufacturing does not stop, people can only afford to pile up so many actual firearms. This latest panic is not even a year old, even though to hear many tell it this is years long. first the guns will come back, next the ammo starts to show back up, later the rolling components. It's a rinse and repeat cycle.

Keith has the guns since he clearly has good connections with his suppliers and puts in the proper orders in advance.

I like dealing with Keith and his wife. I don't know if the others are family or not. I've bought from them during normal times. In between panics and got solid deals. But when I've dealt with the other sales people I end up buying elsewhere. New customers do need more attentions. I'd rather hear, hey come back around X time and we can help you better than just a complete blow off. But never an issue with Mr/Mrs Keith.

I have purchased there a few times, and have been treated respectfully. They have taken the time to show me Hi Powers and P7's.
I hate lines, dislike driving all that way, and much prefer FTF transactions with other board members here.
In the end, it's all about as important as whether the paper boy delivered late on one Sunday.

Fwiw re gun inventory I was in a gun shop in Wilsonville the other day and pistol case and Rifles on walls were as full as they have ever been. Ammo shelves were nearly empty.

Fwiw re gun inventory I was in a gun shop in Wilsonville the other day and pistol case and Rifles on walls were as full as they have ever been. Ammo shelves were nearly empty.
Yep the guns always come back first. The ammo will be next but it takes longer. Most can still afford to stack a closet full of ammo so they grab it as fast as it hits. Unless another "major thing" hits, the ammo will start to show up next. After that the rolling components start to show up again and people go back to sleep and ignore it all :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top