JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is a matter of opinion. I have always had a 100% positive experience there, but I'm one of those customers who knows what he wants when he walks through the door. Those who waste their time finger fornicating everything and not knowing what they want are the irritating other end of the spectrum...and there are plenty like that.

Out of the guns we've bought at store fronts, Keith's has provided the majority for us. It's obvious when there are 13 people in there looking at guns that a person isn't going to be able to fondle, ( I don't fornicate with guns. I fondle guns), a bunch of guns while they make up their mind. Always been a positive experience. Surprising how good of service you get when you say "I want to order a $900.00-$1,000.00 gun". :D

Did they try to sell you 357 sig for your new 357 lever gun?
The only good thing I've heard about them is that they do blue label and transfers of duty weapons back to officers that carried them.

Keith is a true businessman, one time at a gun show in Portland I made an offer on three stainless S&W revolvers. I took his marked prices, subtracted $15 each and made my cash offer-he basically told me to get bent as he didn't believe I had the capitol. I gladly went by his table later holding my revolvers I purchased from his competitors and said he had the first shot. I gave him another chance in store for a trade-in towards a gun he had on the shelf but he offered me less than $100 on a like new, box included handgun worth close to $500. I'm glad to hear firearms are coming back but I won't be patronizing this shop anymore.

I might be lured out there if they have one of the two I'm looking for but, knowing how Gresham is I'll be packing more firepower than I usually do if I do.
That's exactly what us east-siders say when we have to cross through the PDX war zone to get to the west side bad lands.:D

Out of the guns we've bought at store fronts, Keith's has provided the majority for us. It's obvious when there are 13 people in there looking at guns that a person isn't going to be able to fondle, ( I don't fornicate with guns. I fondle guns), a bunch of guns while they make up their mind. Always been a positive experience. Surprising how good of service you get when you say "I want to order a $900.00-$1,000.00 gun". :D
You should see what happens when you ask to order an $8k rifle and the owner knows you mean it. :s0073:

You should see what happens when you ask to order an $8k rifle and the owner knows you mean it. :s0073:
You must dress better than I do, I tried to buy $2500 in S&W revolvers with cash in hand and got blown off and treated like the kid I looked like. I gladly purchased from other vendors at that show.

You must dress better than I do, I tried to buy $2500 in S&W revolvers with cash in hand and got blown off and treated like the kid I looked like. I gladly purchased from other vendors at that show.
This was meant as a general statement. The rifle I'm referring to was purchased from Gun Pro in Springfield. Never been to Keith's. In fact, the furthest north gun store I've ever been to is Tick Licker in Salem come to think of it

I
To bad they have the worst customer service in the nation. That's the only gun store in Oregon I will not support
. Keith is a complete dick. My wife used to be best friends with his daughter, and I can attest that it's not a work facade. He's an incredible bubblegum ( or at least he used to be) Sounds like nothing has changed

4000 guns and plenty of ammo in stock in the middle of a Gunpacolypse...

That says more than enough if you ask for me.

In other words, makes one wonder why?

It's probably due to the fact that he buys directly from the police when the firearms clear evidence.
Ive bought at least one firearm from them that came from an evidence locker.

Or the fact they are one of the largest volume dealers in Oregon and therefore has more allocation from distributors due to his continued spend. Standard distributor/retailer model. I don't have sales stats but I have had more than one dealer comment that they are the largest shop in Oregon by sales volume and one of the largest on the west coast. When you are that big, you get preference when it comes to product allocation.

Having a good relationship with Maria helps. Whenever she sees me she ignores everyone else and says, hey D, what do you need? Proly cuz I'm so much more handsome than Keith...lol

Last time I went in there I had $4000 to spend on a 1911. All the Wilson's and Baers and Browns were zip tied and I couldn't even move the slide, and I basically was hardly allowed to touch them. Showed the guy my envelope of cash and told him I was a buyer, didn't matter. Asked if he could order the Baer I wanted, had no interest in giving an actual price, just an about, and a guess of a year or so wait. I ordered one from another FFL and had it in 3 days for $600 less than them.

My experience with Keith has been great. Bought probably 80% of my guns from him. He has always been friendly to me and my son. He is the largest gun dealer in OR and has the best selection and usually the best prices.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top