JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was trying to put this in a forum but it was closed to new posts and it said post here.

I was just at Keith's Sporting Goods in Gresham, it's like the old days when you go into a gun store and they have guns! Great selection of handguns more than I have seen in a long time at any store. Rifles also, I found the 357 lever I have been looking for. Price is average not as cheap as finding the sale but comparative to anything else. 1595 Powell Blvd Gresham

To bad they have the worst customer service in the nation. That's the only gun store in Oregon I will not support
That is a matter of opinion. I have always had a 100% positive experience there, but I'm one of those customers who knows what he wants when he walks through the door. Those who waste their time finger fornicating everything and not knowing what they want are the irritating other end of the spectrum...and there are plenty like that.

Was there today. Lots of stock on ammo, only one box a person. Lots of firearms in stock. Normal Keith's prices which tend to be good. Was having a positive experience until Keith came by. Waited about an hour and a half to get it. 4-5 people at a time.

To bad they have the worst customer service in the nation. That's the only gun store in Oregon I will not support
I think it depends on if you get to talk to Keith or not.

I had both experiences in one trip. One of the minions tried to be condescending with me. Keith came over and answered the question the minion couldn't, and was as nice as can be.

Sometimes when only stupid applies, stupid has to get hired.

Although I'd take Tony from Oregon Rifleworks over darn near everyone else I've met in stores down here.

If it wasn't in Gresham I'd consider looking around there just to see if they have one of the two handguns I'm looking for:
1. Desert Eagle .44 magnum(preferable priced less than $1,500
2. New Colt Python .357 magnum in the 4"(preferably not much more than $1,500)

I might be lured out there if they have one of the two I'm looking for but, knowing how Gresham is I'll be packing more firepower than I usually do if I do.

Regardless of those who do not like this particular store the theme still remains the same. It means stuff is coming back, just like it always does. Every time we have one of these panic's you have shooters trying to horde stuff and you have large distributors holding stuff watching the market. Guns are of course hard for most to stack deep. So they are the first thing to come back. Since the manufacturing does not stop, people can only afford to pile up so many actual firearms. This latest panic is not even a year old, even though to hear many tell it this is years long. first the guns will come back, next the ammo starts to show back up, later the rolling components. It's a rinse and repeat cycle.

Last Edited:
I have only ever had positive experiences at Keith's, including at gun shows. Keith's may not have the best sale price in town but you will almost always find the best everyday price of anywhere in Oregon. This has been a long and stressful time for the ENTIRE gun industry so I think a little slack, especially when commenting on a public forum is warranted. Keith's is my first recommendation to anyone shopping for a firearm in the Portland Metro area. I still drive the hour and 45 minutes one way to shop there, the prices and in stock inventory is that good.

This has been a long and stressful time for the ENTIRE gun industry so I think a little slack, especially when commenting on a public forum is warranted

If you don't agree about this, then post up your phone number and everybody can call you every 30 seconds and ask if you have ammo.

That would get old fast!

I have only ever had positive experiences at Keith's, including at gun shows. Keith's may not have the best sale price in town but you will almost always find the best everyday price of anywhere in Oregon. This has been a long and stressful time for the ENTIRE gun industry so I think a little slack, especially when commenting on a public forum is warranted. Keith's is my first recommendation to anyone shopping for a firearm in the Portland Metro area. I still drive the hour and 45 minutes one way to shop there, the prices and in stock inventory is that good.
I bought my first pistol from Keith in 1995 and have bought a lot more. That's 25 years of giving him my business. He runs a busy shop. I think that someone going there for the first time should not have an expectation of a great experience. With that disclaimer I'll send business his way. He has lots of stock and good prices.

i went there twice and won't go back
like i was invisible!
That's exactly what I like no one trying to sell sell sell to me. but as stated by somebody else I usually know what I'm after. Last time in I wandered around the used rifle rack and seen something that caught my eye. Ran home to do some quick research. I then called them and told him what rifle I wanted, asked them pull it from the rack that I would be there in an hour with cash. when I got there told them who I was passed the BGC cashed out and was gone in less then 20min. But I'm also kinda a jack wagon myself so I guess we get along.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top