JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would buy whatever you can get your hands on that seems like it'd meet a need/want as many things are currently sold out and I imagine this is a once in a lifetime event that will expire and never repeat. Can't have people enjoying freedom too quickly.

This!

The one my FFL mentioned the manufacturer had in stock on Friday (out at silencershop), I bought one Saturday direct ship manufacture->FFL.

Out of stock today, Monday, at manufacturer.

Crazy times.

Also noting many adapters & such going out of stock/short inventory/back order etc.

This!

The one my FFL mentioned the manufacturer had in stock on Friday (out at silencershop), I bought one Saturday direct ship manufacture->FFL.

Crazy times.

Also noting many adapters & such going out of stock/short inventory/back order etc.
Man that's the truth. I tried to find a direct thread adapter and it was darn near impossible. Finally found at a little gun shop in Texas.

As far as suppressors I've seen some popular ones such as silencerco sparrow come into stock at capital armory and all sold out hours later.

Man that's the truth. I tried to find a direct thread adapter and it was darn near impossible. Finally found at a little gun shop in Texas.

As far as suppressors I've seen some popular ones such as silencerco sparrow come into stock at capital armory and all sold out hours later.

Hansohn Brothers seems to have a decent selection, although dwindling, of HUB compatible direct thread.

Hansohn Brothers seems to have a decent selection, although dwindling, of HUB compatible direct thread.
Yea they had pretty good selection. I was looking for 1.125x24 I think is the thread size.

Ecco machine makes them (and tons of other adapters) but I don't like how you needed a special wrench to remove instead of wrench flats.

Funny I got the direct thread adapter I wanted but then found out kaw 3 lug adapters were working well for everyone and are inexpensive so I got those. So I may not even use the thread adapter unless I want to shoot .22 through the 9mm can. :s0114: Oh well, it's nice to have options.

This!

Crazy times.

Yeah I was going to wait on buying adapters, as i figured I could buy those later, and focus on suppressors first. However then suddenly after suppressors went out of stock, the adapters and muzzle devices started going out of stock as well! I mean, it makes sense, however got me nervous, so went and spend a solid chunk of money on all the various adapters I would ever need for my current newly acquired cans. I mean, what good is a can if you cant mount it? ;-)

Approved noonish today, sweet!

Updated timeline, for posterity:

3/21/24: Silencershop Order placed.

3/21/24: Silencershop docusign completed.

4/3/24: Silencershop FedEx label created 4/3. (Assume form 3 approval to FFL)

-4/9/24: Delivery to FFL ~3pm.

-4/10/24: email "ready to certify" ~5pm.

-4/11/24: Certified.

-4/16/24: Approved Noon.

4 non full business days for form 4 approval. Half of Thursday, Friday, Monday, half Tuesday. Or 6 non full days if counting Sat & Sun.

While it looks like 2 calendar weeks/10 business days for form 3 dealer to dealer.

Wow!

Last Edited:
Anyone have any idea what sort of wait times (Trust) are being seen for those who were unlucky enough to submit their Form 4 BEFORE the wait times got cut down? ATF shows 166 days which is about 5 1/2 months. I'm almost 5 months into mine....

Anyone have any idea what sort of wait times (Trust) are being seen for those who were unlucky enough to submit their Form 4 BEFORE the wait times got cut down? ATF shows 166 days which is about 5 1/2 months. I'm almost 5 months into mine....
My paperwork was sent in on a trust E form 4 on 12-4 and was approved today for two so something is going in a positive direction

Approved noonish today, sweet!

Updated timeline, for posterity:

3/21/24: Silencershop Order placed.

3/21/24: Silencershop docusign completed.

4/3/24: Silencershop FedEx label created 4/3. (Assume form 3 approval to FFL)

-4/9/24: Delivery to FFL ~3pm.

-4/10/24: email "ready to certify" ~5pm.

-4/11/24: Certified.

-4/16/24: Approved Noon.

4 non full business days for form 4 approval. Half of Thursday, Friday, Monday, half Tuesday. Or 6 non full days if counting Sat & Sun.

While it looks like 2 calendar weeks/10 business days for form 3 dealer to dealer.

Wow!
Same with mine, I got my approval the day after I was able to certify. Took her home today, headed out back now to warm her up a bit!
7806EB15-63A8-461D-94EA-0B4A22D0A344.jpeg

Just hit the order button for an OSS RAD45 pistol suppressor. I've been on the fence about a pistol can for a while but with stock drying up and this particular model meeting my needs, I decided to jump. Kinda kicking myself for spending the money but I kicked myself harder when it said "out of stock" after mulling it over and sitting on my hands all day. Was double checking my other options and it said that model had 3 in stock so I didn't hesitate a second longer. Just got an email confirmation for a product reservation, awaiting serial number assignment so we'll see if I actually get one....

Man it's wild out there

Edit: says it's out of stock again. I'm not optimistic but I'm hopeful.

Last Edited:
Just hit the order button for an OSS RAD45 pistol suppressor. I've been on the fence about a pistol can for a while but with stock drying up and this particular model meeting my needs, I decided to jump. Kinda kicking myself for spending the money but I kicked myself harder when it said "out of stock" after mulling it over and sitting on my hands all day. Was double checking my other options and it said that model had 3 in stock so I didn't hesitate a second longer. Just got an email confirmation for a product reservation, awaiting serial number assignment so we'll see if I actually get one....

Man it's wild out there
But remember folks, suppressors are "not in common use" so all this imposition on their acquisition is A-Ok and is not a 2A infringement at all...

I think that means them being out of stock everywhere due to a buying craze is fake news. Don't believe a word of it.

Finally got my suppressor but big problem! It came with threads on only one side (WTF?). But I took my cordless drill and made the hole bigger on the other side so I could hammer it onto the end of my gun. All looks good now!
D1F03F06-2BFC-4184-9183-7FDB93B9A7D6.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads