JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I submitted 4 sbr applications at the same time. The first one was a stribog. It was approved in 8 days. The three ARs are not even in processing. Filled the forms out all at the same time and used the same digital finger print file. Why would they be so different in return time?
Any ideas? These are not my first NFA items.

I was wondering the same thing stomper. The more they slow it down the better for them I figure. Piss people off that Have to go to them to exercise a right. And get paid for it while doing it.

ATF should just put this on their website.

"Typical approval times: 4 hours to 6 years"

Fixed it.
That's true, because if there is something wrong or they messed up or simply ????? They just put it in a pile to slowly biodegrade till there is only dust left off your application. Then I'd you ask after 5-6 years they'll give you some crazy answer and tell you you need to refile.

There's no rhyme or reason to it. Last year I submitted two, one of them took 3 months and the other took two weeks. Both were approved within a day of each other. My guess is the person working the stack of applications took a day and powered through all of them. Maybe he was going on vacation the next day and wanted to clear his desk.

Just like everyone else- I submitted 9 at the same time March 12th , first was approved in just over 2 weeks, the second was denied and I had to resubmit- I selected the wrong model from the drop down- got my second approval Monday...No idea why all your batched coversheets and the attached prints get separated up and done sporadically, but I figure they'll come through eventually....

I'm wondering if you have pending applications when June 1 hits and more lawsuits are filed. If the ruling gets thrown out Do we have to resubmit? Or pay the tax to keep them as filed? Or are they void?
It's all a big crap roll of the dice. But I have plenty of popcorn for the show.

I'm wondering if you have pending applications when June 1 hits and more lawsuits are filed. If the ruling gets thrown out Do we have to resubmit? Or pay the tax to keep them as filed? Or are they void?
It's all a big crap roll of the dice. But I have plenty of popcorn for the show.
There's three lawsuits already filed, I'll bet a TRO will soon follow.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top