JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Update- had just returned home from picking up the Oculus that was approved in under 2 days, when i got the alert that the SiCo Velos was approved- 3 days! So picked that one up just now, and finally ALL the children are home safe and sound! Note that less than a month ago, I had ZERO cans and ZERO idea about them or how any of this process worked. Fast forward less than 3 weeks, and 7 cans all cleared and home! Man i am going to have to eat Ramen for the next year. . . #WorthIt ;-)

IMG_6964.jpeg

Update- had just returned home from picking up the Oculus that was approved in under 2 days, when i got the alert that the SiCo Velos was approved- 3 days! So picked that one up just now, and finally ALL the children are home safe and sound! Note that less than a month ago, I had ZERO cans and ZERO idea about them or how any of this process worked. Fast forward less than 3 weeks, and 7 cans all cleared and home! Man i am going to have to eat Ramen for the next year. . . #WorthIt ;-)

View attachment 1861503
Man, I've got my fingers crossed. News of the rapid approvals finally lit the fire under me to order up a rifle can, so I just certified on the paperwork Tuesday and I'm champing at the bit for my Rugged Razor 762

Now I'm out of things I can make reasonable excuses for, I'll have the rimfire/pistol/rifle trinity. Ridiculous excuses incoming

View attachment 1861503
I f-ing hate you........😒........LOL

View attachment 1861503
We're gonna have to meet up and go ring some steel one of these days. Assuming I get the rest of my cans in a reasonable amount of time.

We're gonna have to meet up and go ring some steel one of these days. Assuming I get the rest of my cans in a reasonable amount of time.
I live out in the country on property, so technically can shoot anytime on my little range- however i always felt a little bad about making too much noise, as even though our nearest neighbor is a ways away, it is still pretty loud and the gunshots carry through the valley. Trying to be a courteous neighbor.

HOWEVER that was BEFORE sudden acquisition of suppressors!! Now I can literally shoot all day/any day/ any time and neighbors cant hear a thing! I tested it by having my wife shoot while i walked to several areas of our property, and you can hardly hear anything! Honestly if anything the 'noise pollution' should be the reason that suppressors should all be made legal.

Oh, and my range is about 20 feet off my back patio! My ammo budget is going to have to go up a lot now though!! #LivingTheDream

I live out in the country on property, so technically can shoot anytime on my little range- however i always felt a little bad about making too much noise, as even though our nearest neighbor is a ways away, it is still pretty loud and the gunshots carry through the valley. Trying to be a courteous neighbor.

HOWEVER that was BEFORE sudden acquisition of suppressors!! Now I can literally shoot all day/any day/ any time and neighbors cant hear a thing! I tested it by having my wife shoot while i walked to several areas of our property, and you can hardly hear anything! Honestly if anything the 'noise pollution' should be the reason that suppressors should all be made legal.

Oh, and my range is about 20 feet off my back patio! My ammo budget is going to have to go up a lot now though!! #LivingTheDream
There are whole countries where suppressors are basically mandatory with the purchase of a firearm, just like mufflers are on cars and lawnmowers. The fact that they are a controlled device here is strictly an anti-gun ownership policy and has nothing to do with law enforcement or safety.

I'll hit you up, we're not too far apart!

Apparently the Wolverine, which is a suppressor specifically built for AKs, offers different threading inserts, and then depending upon the threading required a separate 'locking collar'. I need m24 for my Arsenal Sam 7, and apparently they have not been in stock forever, so now researching other options, like JMac . . .
Another site that offers 24mm thread adapters fyi. Perhaps could convert from m24 to something that doesn't require a collar?

Another site that offers 24mm thread adapters fyi. Perhaps could convert from m24 to something that doesn't require a collar?

Thank you for the link- I got super lucky last week, and found a guy who had listed the 24mm collar for the Wolverine on GAFS reddit. Normally those sell out instantly there and people ask a ton of money for them, but he must not have realized that they were in hot demand, as he just listed it buried along with a bunch of other items he was selling as a big lot/listing, and so I think that is why no one bought it, as you had to really read through his listing to find it. It was also listed over 6 months ago, and the guy didnt have any prior selling history, which is also a risk. I didnt end up seeing anyone respond to 'dibs' it, so I messaged him, and lo and behold he still had it!!

While messaging with him, found out he also had the Jmac Wolverine adapter to adapt the Wolverine to HUB/Bravo industry standard threading, which i guess is the new hotness now for the Wolverine, as well as several of the Jmac X37 muzzle devices for AKs. So I ended up buying not only the 24mm collar from him, but the Jmac adapter and the two X37 muzzle devices! Everything showed up Friday, and in perfect condition- some of the items were brand new/not even installed! So a HUGE score, and a bit of a risk in sending a random guy on the internet money in hope of getting some cool gun parts.

I mean, if you cant trust a random stranger on the intranet, who can you trust really AMIRIGHT? Shout out to all my random stranger friends on this internet forum! LOL

Last Edited:
Haha Sweet!!! At least you wont have to worry about forgetting which gun it goes on LOL! Here's hoping for a 2 day turn around for you! I would think you have to be in a pretty elite group of people to have both an Alien and the matching suppressor! ;-)
LOL been wanting the gun for years and had the opportunity. I just HAD to get the can for it as well! As far as a 2 day turn around, I highly doubt it. Got an email this am from SS saying 111 day average. And that is for the first certified Wolverine.......LAME lol

I'm down to pick up another pistol suppressor (.45acp) because I'm tired of moving mine back and forth between hosts. Any suggestions on a reasonably priced can? For reference I have the Griffin Revolution 9mm can now but I want to dedicate it to an AR9 as a HD gun. Trust only for me.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top