JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm down to pick up another pistol suppressor (.45acp) because I'm tired of moving mine back and forth between hosts. Any suggestions on a reasonably priced can? For reference I have the Griffin Revolution 9mm can now but I want to dedicate it to an AR9 as a HD gun. Trust only for me.
Silencer Shop has a promo on for a free tax stamp on a 9mm can;

might be worth checking out.

I'm down to pick up another pistol suppressor (.45acp) because I'm tired of moving mine back and forth between hosts. Any suggestions on a reasonably priced can? For reference I have the Griffin Revolution 9mm can now but I want to dedicate it to an AR9 as a HD gun. Trust only for me.
These are in stock fyi:

77AA4733-5F14-4B06-AD07-FAEC2F2C49AE.png

Last Edited:
They say as long as you get your backorder in before the deadline you will lock in the promo.
Those "free tax stamp" things are just a marketing gimmick Imo. You can buy it for $599 without the stamp and a month ago it was on sale for $499 (Brownells current price is $549). So including a tax stamp for $799 means you are just paying the same full price (or more) than you would pay from another vendor. Also I thought he was looking for .45 ACP, not 9mm.

01FC5292-C24C-47A9-B00A-A044849AEE0C.png

Last Edited:
Those "free tax stamp" things are just a marketing gimmick Imo. You can buy it for $599 without the stamp and a month ago it was on sale for $499. Also I thought he was looking for .45 ACP? So including a tax stamp for $799 means you are just paying the same full price from another vendor.

View attachment 1863313
Well that is good to know. not so great a deal after all.

I misread what he said about the 9 can.

The challenge right now is finding any of the good ones in stock, and good luck finding any good deals/sales right now, as the good in demand suppressors are selling out quickly and so retailers have no need to discount anything to sell. Most online places are back ordered and things are selling out fast. What hosts are you going to put it on? Pistols only? Obsidian 45 is always the solid choice. Osprey 45 is a cool can with a unique shape. Omega 45K and dead air ghost two more good options, and there is a local place that I think has them in stock . . .

The challenge right now is finding any of the good ones in stock, and good luck finding any good deals/sales right now, as the good in demand suppressors are selling out quickly and so retailers have no need to discount anything to sell. Most online places are back ordered and things are selling out fast. What hosts are you going to put it on? Pistols only? Obsidian 45 is always the solid choice. Osprey 45 is a cool can with a unique shape. Omega 45K and dead air ghost two more good options, and there is a local place that I think has them in stock . . .
Yeah I thought about letting the hype cool down a bit. If the wait times are down I'm assuming they'll stay since its a matter of change in how they're being processed. Maybe wait for stock levels to come up and just catch a holiday promo later.

Yeah I thought about letting the hype cool down a bit. If the wait times are down I'm assuming they'll stay since its a matter of change in how they're being processed. Maybe wait for stock levels to come up and just catch a holiday promo later.

I have slight concerns over an administration taking notice of how many folks are buying them, AND getting approved reasonably quickly. -Which is the way the system SHOULD work.

-Yes, there shouldn't be any system at all. It is what it is tho.

It really wouldn't take much fiddling with the system to make timelines WORSE than they were. Either directly (memorandum, executive order etc), or indirectly (lunch meeting/conversational "suggestion" etc).

A bit tinfoil hat? Perhaps.

As towards pricing, availability & discounts? Yup. The market is booming, which is great (lots of buyers!). I did buy one I had been considering direct from manufacturer, to ship to FFL. FFL mentioned they were in stock at manufacturer, but still backorder at silencershop. Manufacturer offered 15% discount website sign up promo, did so. "Saved" 15% on suppressor - which was likely the sell price at silencershop BEFORE the recent industry zoom. Still, "saved" 15% tho.

Worth looking if various manufacturers offer similar types discounts is all.

Last Edited:
I've got a wide range if calibers and use would be for indoor/outdoor tact/range and hunting, 22lr isn't one I wasn't thinking of though lol but maybe.
22 is the absolute best to suppress, it goes downhill from there. Sounds like rifle is what you're looking for, now you'll need to decide if you want lightweight or max suppression. I've got a Thunder Beat Ultra 7 Gen2 in jail, and I'm looking to get a Thunder Beast Magnus going. Both are 30 cal suppressors with two different missions.

I would buy whatever you can get your hands on that seems like it'd meet a need/want as many things are currently sold out and I imagine this is a once in a lifetime event that will expire and never repeat. Can't have people enjoying freedom too quickly.

22 is the absolute best to suppress, it goes downhill from there. Sounds like rifle is what you're looking for, now you'll need to decide if you want lightweight or max suppression. I've got a Thunder Beat Ultra 7 Gen2 in jail, and I'm looking to get a Thunder Beast Magnus going. Both are 30 cal suppressors with two different missions.
Rifle yes 5.56 and 30cal mostly and I've got some 9mm, 40/10 and 45acp I've been thinking about as well.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top