JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just don't agree with statement. You don't lose up to 250 million dollars and control of your businesses in a state for being a chior buy.
Did I say he was a choir boy too? You disagree that a citizen is guilty before a criminal trial? You think getting sued is the same as going to prison? Did you ever hear of a guy called OJ Simpson?

I think you have me confused with a Trump fan boy. Use your head, not your heart. I can't stand the guy, but I would gladly trade 2 terms of him for even 1 day of our current disaster.

I heard about these kinds of persecutions

The fact you would use a letter from Chad F Wolf shows your position is quite biased.

Chad Fredrick Wolf (born June 21, 1976)[1] is a former lobbyist and former American government official who was named the acting United States secretary of homeland security in November 2019. His appointment was ruled unlawful in November 2020. Wolf was also the under secretary of homeland security for strategy, policy, and plans from 2019 to 2021.[2]

A member of the Republican Party,[3] Wolf previously served in several positions in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), including as chief of staff of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and chief of staff to DHS secretary Kirstjen Nielsen. From 2005 to 2016, he was a lobbyist, helping clients secure contracts from TSA. Wolf was an architect of the Trump administration family separation policy in 2018,[4] and was prominently involved in the deployment of federal law enforcement forces in Portland and elsewhere beginning in July 2020. In September 2020, a whistleblower accused him of having ordered staff to stop reporting on threats from Russia.[5][6]

In November 2020, District Judge Nicholas Garaufis ruled Wolf's appointment unlawful,[7][8] and overturned a set of Wolf's orders as "not an exercise of legal authority".[9][8][10][7] Wolf resigned his post on January 11, 2021, after a number of similar court rulings.[11]

Be care who you use as an authority - turned out to be just another shyster.
When you can't refute the facts, attack the source. And your attack on the source is lacking. It's a sign that you have already lost the argument. Using facts, logic and reason instead of emotion might be a better tact.

When you can't refute the facts, attack the source. And your attack on the source is lacking. It's a sign that you have already lost the argument. Using facts, logic and reason instead of emotion might be a better tact.
When you use a crook as an example you lose credibility - might want to be more careful next time.

Did I say he was a choir boy too? You disagree that a citizen is guilty before a criminal trial? You think getting sued is the same as going to prison? Did you ever hear of a guy called OJ Simpson?

I think you have me confused with a Trump fan boy. Use your head, not your heart. I can't stand the guy, but I would gladly trade 2 terms of him for even 1 day of our current disaster.

I heard about these kinds of persecutions

i never said you thought he was a chior boy. I used the term as a relative term. For this being such a witch hunt there sure seems to be a lot of evidence - the fraud case in New York is a perfect example. You dont accidentally over value your property by 2 billion dollars without some intent.
Trump wants everyone to believe that it is a witch hunt and the funny part is he also is trying to make everyone believe he committed these crimes for us. It seems to be working as he is now more popular then ever with Republicans.
He has three more indictments to go through - yes untill he is sentenced he is innocent legally. In the meantime he is threatening generals, judges, prosecutors and jurys. Sounds like the actions of an innocent man.

Threat and threats.
Which one threatens you ?
1695831821761.png
Got F-15 ?

More worried about this

Trump, who told supporters 'I am your retribution,' now says, 'I'm being indicted for you'

An authoritarian that uses the office of president to attack his own countrymen with little regard to the law.

I honestly dont see how that is relevant to a conversation.
Pointing out that you have every right to your opinion. You value this site enough to support it well. Other people should note that before beating you down personally instead of beating down your ideas. I got nothing against you personally, just think your position is 1 dimensional. We wandered the conversation way past 114 anyway.

Pointing out that you have every right to your opinion. You value this site enough to support it well. Other people should note that before beating you down personally instead of beating down your ideas. I got nothing against you personally, just think your position is 1 dimensional. We wandered the conversation way past 114 anyway.
This true, forgive me for the offense JRuby. I'm not a Trump fan either as I'm afraid he is ultimately a Judas goat.
This thread was initiated for the measure 114 'win' and the reasons behind it.

RE: Definitions and Splitting Hairs

BUT, But, but...... define/give an example of, "election interference."

Then, "The rest of the story".

Splittin' Hairs?

Whatever. Some Voters, Lawyers and Politicians can't even understand.....

"......shall not be infringed."

So then really? Did people actually expect to vote via Text Message?

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top