JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think organizing is going to help as Oregon is long gone. I recall we did a recall on Brown and it got thrown out without the petitioners being able to see why. Of course covid was the excuse but still there should have been an open look at the process.

I believe Oregon is too corrupt for us to ever get a honest election, ymmv.

I don't think organizing is going to help as Oregon is long gone. I recall we did a recall on Brown and it got thrown out without the petitioners being able to see why. Of course covid was the excuse but still there should have been an open look at the process.

Disagree, something is afoot. Look at all the perps not running again. Just need to keep Manning out of the SOS office. Guys a tard anyway.

My understanding was there were competing petitions and neither were strong enough. Their numbers were divided. I'm sure not by accident.

As far as Murdock. He's in it for profit. Period.

Disagree, something is afoot. Look at all the perps not running again. Just need to keep Manning out of the SOS office. Guys a tard anyway.
Well ask yourself this, if Oregon elections are proven corrupt who will fix them? They are corrupt in my opinion but it's obvious we don't have a government that would fix them.

The way you know this is the election process in Oregon never has an outside audit to insure our voting isn't corrupt.

30 years of one party rule and no audit because the winners sure won't prove to us they won a legal vote.

My understanding was there were competing petitions and neither were strong enough. Their numbers were divided. I'm sure not by accident.

Deal is the petitioners were not allowed into the process to challenge the signatures taken away. State just says there wasn't enough good signatures and threw out the petition. Honesty and integrity would have included the petitioners because then there would be no doubt. Sunshine is always the best policy.

Deal is the petitioners were not allowed into the process to challenge the signatures taken away. State just says there wasn't enough good signatures and threw out the petition. Honesty and integrity would have included the petitioners because then there would be no doubt. Sunshine is always the best policy.
That is an interesting topic. The sub sample that is used to validate voters (petitioner signers) eligibility is determined by a 3rd party software package. It is a deliberately very convoluted and black box process. I don't have specific info in front of me right now, but it's from the same outfit that makes the Oregon Voters Management System. I posted this info some time ago on this site, but it's been long swept away by mngt.

The entire West coast is toast.

That is an interesting topic. The sub sample that is used to validate voters (petitioner signers) eligibility is determined by a 3rd party software package. It is a deliberately very convoluted and black box process. I don't have specific info in front of me right now, but it's from the same outfit that makes the Oregon Voters Management System. I posted this info some time ago on this site, but it's been long swept away by mngt.
My 2020 ballot was invalidated because the it was decided that for that particular election my signature suddenly doesn't match. County sent me a rejection letter and a new voter registration. I took the opportunity to bail from the Republican party because Oregon's have proven to be beyond feckless.

My 2020 ballot was invalidated because the it was decided that for that particular election my signature suddenly doesn't match. County sent me a rejection letter and a new voter registration. I took the opportunity to bail from the Republican party because Oregon's have proven to be beyond feckless.
You're not alone
1695665163595.png

Unfortunately these numbers include 'ghost voters' which may be hidden within any of the parties. On the positive note the New York report found a way to isolate them when they discovered a hidden index field in the database.

Thought I heard a report that when either the "left" or "right" media outlets talk about DT, their viewership numbers go up.

So if DT gets everyone higher ratings, then that's good for business (including advertisers, who from their yachts in Monaco and second homes in Vail, are saying thanks to us peon viewers).

36 REASONS WHY MEASURE 114 PASSED BY 24,972 VOTES.
Like I referenced before because there are at LEAST this many who didn't vote, and of those who didn't vote probably half (or more) had no idea that 114 was even on the ballot, let alone anything else, and these are people who claim to be 'Patriotic Americans'.

Sorry to say but there are a LOT of really non-mainstream, 'backwards' types in Oregon and I 'interface' with a lot of them. Some are pretty 'scary' also, in a 'Deliverance' sort of way....

They scream, yell and cuss the 'Government' (all while mostly on the Gov dole) beeotch about their 'rights' - but don't have a clue as to what goes on past the weed patch they live on.

I am sure many of them are not even registered voters.

It's amazing how many people are out of touch with reality and their states legislation practices.
Suspending rules, emergency powers and midnight voting.
IMHO the technology boom (internet and cell phones) have done the most damage to divide us humans on this planet.

Come on EMP!!!

Should he win the nomination, I'll most likely vote for the rich, fat, ignorant, philandering, spoiled juvenile brat of a vulgar slob again (though I swore I wouldn't last time until I had no other choice).

...for the same reason I voted for Ross Perot:

Closest thing to a hand grenade I can find to toss into the nest.
Why? You live in Oregon. You don't have to hurt your conscious voting for him because the demographics and winner take all nature of how states send electors means voting for him won't matter. For Presidential elections every vote doesn't count everywhere. t won't even be close.

If you lived in Nevada, well then voting matters.

However I'd encourage every conservative to participate in the GOP primary. I mean literally any other republican candidate would beat Biden—I doubt Trump can—and you'd at least not have to be worried about whether you'd be allowed to vote ever again if Trump wins.

Like I referenced before because there are at LEAST this many who didn't vote, and of those who didn't vote probably half (or more) had no idea that 114 was even on the ballot, let alone anything else, and these are people who claim to be 'Patriotic Americans'.

Sorry to say but there are a LOT of really non-mainstream, 'backwards' types in Oregon and I 'interface' with a lot of them. Some are pretty 'scary' also, in a 'Deliverance' sort of way....

They scream, yell and cuss the 'Government' (all while mostly on the Gov dole) beeotch about their 'rights' - but don't have a clue as to what goes on past the weed patch they live on.

I am sure many of them are not even registered voters.
If they have a drivers license linked to current address they're registered.

Why? You live in Oregon. You don't have to hurt your conscious voting for him because the demographics and winner take all nature of how states send electors means voting for him won't matter. For Presidential elections every vote doesn't count everywhere. t won't even be close.

If you lived in Nevada, well then voting matters.

However I'd encourage every conservative to participate in the GOP primary. I mean literally any other republican candidate would beat Biden—I doubt Trump can—and you'd at least not have to be worried about whether you'd be allowed to vote ever again if Trump wins.
I'm not sure discouraging anyone from voting in a Presidential election (whether it "counts" or not in someone's interpretation) is a constructive suggestion.

Secondly, as to encouraging such in a GOP primary, an assumption of political affiliation was made.

I'm not sure discouraging anyone from voting in a Presidential election (whether it "counts" or not in someone's interpretation) is a constructive suggestion.

Secondly, as to encouraging such in a GOP primary, an assumption of political affiliation was made.
I wasn't saying don't participate at all, but you don't have to vote for someone you don't like to get the same likely result. Also not voting consciously is very different from being lazy/disengaged. There will be other issues to decide and candidates to vote for.

When suggesting voting not for 45 in a GOP primary, I was thinking conservative/ libertarian folks typically lean GOP, but I get it that I made an assumption. I just don't see a left leaning libertarian or other independent pulling the lever for 45.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top