JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am going to try some different things to raise money for Oregon Firearms Federation and/or Firearms Policy Coalition.

First up is this: If you are a NWFA supporting member and purchase a firearm (paid in full) from Tigard Pawn 4 More on either Dec 2nd or Dec 3rd, I will donate an amount equal to 10% of the purchase price to either OFF or FPC (buyers choice). The collective limit of my donations will be $500 and the donations will be made on Dec 11th.

If you come in and purchase a firearm and want the donation made, please ask for me (Eric) before you leave. I will snap a pic of the purchase price and make a note of which organization you want the donation to go to. I will be there from open to close on Friday and Saturday. Donation offer expires at 5pm on Saturday.

This donation offer is from me personally and is not associated with Tigard Pawn 4 More.

I will be adding a few items for sale in the classifieds and I will be donating 100% of the proceeds from those sales, split equally, to OFF and FPC. I will post links to the classified ads, here in this thread, once the items are posted.

Bonus offer:

For the first NWFA supporting member who buys a 9mm firearm from Tigard Pawn 4 More and takes advantage of my donation offer as outlined in OP, I will give them 100rnds of factory 9mm FMJ ammo. They open at 10am. Be there or be square.

I'll have it with me.

20221202_090852.jpg

I've also added a donation with any thing that I've posted in the classifieds being sold. I will give away the holsters to anyone that can show me a receipt for 100-plus dollars and donations to the FPC or OFF. One holster, per donation.

I am going to try some different things to raise money for Oregon Firearms Federation and/or Firearms Policy Coalition.

First up is this: If you are a NWFA supporting member and purchase a firearm (paid in full) from Tigard Pawn 4 More on either Dec 2nd or Dec 3rd, I will donate an amount equal to 10% of the purchase price to either OFF or FPC (buyers choice). The collective limit of my donations will be $500 and the donations will be made on Dec 11th.

If you come in and purchase a firearm and want the donation made, please ask for me (Eric) before you leave. I will snap a pic of the purchase price and make a note of which organization you want the donation to go to. I will be there from open to close on Friday and Saturday. Donation offer expires at 5pm on Saturday.

This donation offer is from me personally and is not associated with Tigard Pawn 4 More.

I will be adding a few items for sale in the classifieds and I will be donating 100% of the proceeds from those sales, split equally, to OFF and FPC. I will post links to the classified ads, here in this thread, once the items are posted.
I can and will make another donation to OFF. tkdguy

I've been putting 10% aside from sales on all boards in addition to my regular OFF donations.

In all reality, no one individual is going to file a lawsuit despite many people ranting that they will. Lawsuits take money, a lot of money, so you are better off donating to one of the organizations that has already filed.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top