JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The battle between the woke and the awakened. Let's just say that there are no longer a lot of meaningful or constructive conversations during family gatherings.
You know, might sound bad, but it's not all bad after your parents lived full lives and are now gone. With nothing left but a brother that I have no need what so ever to communicate with. I was also ostracized by a bunch of Mormon cousins I have in Utah.

For God's sake don't let anybody say that Oregon Elections are fraudulent. As we are all aware our Secretary of State at the time, Shemia Fagan kept a watchful eye on the process.
1714088251811.png

You know, might sound bad, but it's not all bad after your parents lived full lives and are now gone. With nothing left but a brother that I have no need what so ever to communicate with. I was also ostracized by a bunch of Mormon cousins I have in Utah.
I hear what you're saying MIke! Outside of my 17yr old son, I have no blood family that I communicate with or have seen in more than 30+ years.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top