JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Printing mistakes will force local election officials in Pennsylvania and Oregon to redo thousands of mailed ballots, a laborious process that could delay results for some closely contested races in Tuesday's primaries.

In Pennsylvania, where GOP primaries for governor and U.S. Senate are drawing national attention, officials in Republican-leaning Lancaster County said the company that printed its mailed ballots included the wrong ID code, preventing scanning machines from being able to read them. The problem involved at least 21,000 mailed ballots, only a third of which were scanning properly.

The glitch will force election workers to hand-mark fresh ballots, a process expected to take several days. Officials in the county, the state's sixth most populous, pledged that all the ballots will be counted eventually.

Hey Kate! How many votes did you say you needed to pass 114?

It is election season. We got a lot done 2 years ago fighting 114. Despite the news and social media empires supporting the other side, we came that close. A bunch of good people gave up their political careers to prevent the legislature from turning Oregon upside down. Soliciting replacements and support. PM me please

"The person who agrees with you 80 percent of the time is a friend and an ally – not a 20 percent traitor."

Ronald Reagan

"Perfection is the enemy of progress". Winston Churchill

We need people to get into the fight. We lost the Oregon house by 4200 votes last election. It wasn't Dems that beat us, it was conservatives that didn't vote or voted for independent candidates. Get off your butt and go to a county party meeting once a month. Volunteer to knock on doors and work the phone banks. This stuff doesn't happen in a vacuum, it takes work and commitment. Find out what it takes to help and get to it. Quit being stuck on not having the perfect candidate, cause it aint gonna happen.

"The person who agrees with you 80 percent of the time is a friend and an ally – not a 20 percent traitor."

Ronald Reagan

"Perfection is the enemy of progress". Winston Churchill

We need people to get into the fight. We lost the Oregon house by 4200 votes last election. It wasn't Dems that beat us, it was conservatives that didn't vote or voted for independent candidates. Get off your butt and go to a county party meeting once a month. Volunteer to knock on doors and work the phone banks. This stuff doesn't happen in a vacuum, it takes work and commitment. Find out what it takes to help and get to it. Quit being stuck on not having the perfect candidate, cause it aint gonna happen.
Finding a perfect candidate is like a woman waiting for the perfect man.

It's all conditioning.

100% turnout and it still passes.

The policy is to not arrest and detain violent criminals.

The news repeats Shooting Shooting Shooting constantly.

The 🐑 line up to support more gun control.

It really is that simple.

Hitler explained how it works way back in 1925.

It's all conditioning.

100% turnout and it still passes.

The policy is to not arrest and detain violent criminals.

The news repeats Shooting Shooting Shooting constantly.

The 🐑 line up to support more gun control.

It really is that simple.

Hitler explained how it works way back in 1925.
If you want to try to change things there are two sets of minds to change. 1: Move apathetic or opposed voters to see things your way. That requires clear and easy to follow logic that is also CORRECT. 2: Political people see the crowd moving your way. They will run to the head of the line. They will be swayed by the crowd

If you want to try to change things there are two sets of minds to change. 1: Move apathetic or opposed voters to see things your way. That requires clear and easy to follow logic that is also CORRECT. 2: Political people see the crowd moving your way. They will run to the head of the line. They will be swayed by the crowd
This past primary in California, 2 of 4 family members changed their party affiliation. A miracle in itself. The other two, no matter what facts are presented or how high taxes go, will ever change.

Interesting, LA/Bay area are lost. But the middle of California is viable for a few votes. Like Portland and parts of Washington, some areas have cleaned up, but the forgotten middle has had enough.

This past primary in California, 2 of 4 family members changed their party affiliation. A miracle in itself. The other two, no matter what facts are presented or how high taxes go, will ever change.

Interesting, LA/Bay area are lost. But the middle of California is viable for a few votes. Like Portland and parts of Washington, some areas have cleaned up, but the forgotten middle has had enough.
Virtually none in my family in SoCal changed their affiliation.

One lost his business due to democrats and he still adores them. He and that clown family lineage would rather get in the train rather than fight it.

He lost two of his brothers to the covid vaxx, Moderna, both with massive blood clots but like a dutiful citizen he gets his boosters despite the side effects and how it's effecting him.

There are some people that will never change, and you will only frustrate them, and yourself, if you pursue the issue. To some, the emotional investment in their philosophy is too deep to abandon. The people that we can reach are those that are willing to have a reasonable discussion, and that's where we should concentrate our efforts.

Don't worry too much about being in an echo chamber, as long as we remember that we need to reach out to others, outside of our circles, if we want to have an impact.

I did have an inlaw claim that voting Biden was a mistake. I was shocked to hear that one from this person.

There are some people that will never change, and you will only frustrate them, and yourself, if you pursue the issue.
AND there are some who continue to create the illusion to themselves, and others a certain politician (lets use Biden for instance) is still a viable, and effective president.

Even if they 'secretly' do not agree with someone they supported and voted for they continue to lie to themselves, denounce known, verified facts OR my favorite, say they 'did not hear/see' etc. something that might have been shown on the news.

A good example is Biden sniffing the little girls hair. There have been more than a few examples of this shown in the news yet a person I was talking to a while back (a lib dem) said he had 'never seen this' and it was most likely 'What Trump wants me to believe'.

The most convincing event for a voter is when they see something affecting them personally. When a problem is in the news, maybe they think it through or maybe they stick with the bumper sticker logic. When the problem is on their doorstep they see the light. Street violence and taxes and what one's little children bring home from public schools are all examples

36 reasons? I would say it was 24,972 reasons. 24,972 reasons people need to be more informed before they vote. 24,972 reasons they need to pull their heads out of their butts and learn what the constitution means, both State and Federal. 24,972 reasons their civics teachers need to be fired and never allowed to teach again.

I would say it was 24,972 reasons.
And I am going to say it again - it's also of at least this many, and a WHOLE lot more who claim to be pro 2A Republicans yet admit to NOT voting.

I routinely meet numbskulls who claim to be conservative, veterans, etc. yet ADMIT to not voting AND are unaware of the issues - 114 as one example.

Oh, they talk big and bold, about this and that the dems and libs are doing, and how things SHOULD be - but then admit to not voting for a variety of reasons - the BIGGEST being they say it 'doesn't matter'.

And I am going to say it again - it's also of at least this many, and a WHOLE lot more who claim to be pro 2A Republicans yet admit to NOT voting.

I routinely meet numbskulls who claim to be conservative, veterans, etc. yet ADMIT to not voting AND are unaware of the issues - 114 as one example.

Oh, they talk big and bold, about this and that the dems and libs are doing, and how things SHOULD be - but then admit to not voting for a variety of reasons - the BIGGEST being they say it 'doesn't matter'.
Yep. Similar experiences. If half of the swaggering blowhards at a typical gun show or gun range would actually vote, Oregon would be a much different place.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top