JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What happened is that she lost and despite a raft of nonsensical lawsuits she NEVER provided any proof of fraud, misdeeds or even shenanigans and she is still the loser

In fact one of her *star* witnesses contradicted her baseless claims. :rolleyes:
Had a feeling this would draw you out.
Go eat dinner and watch ABC news..

In general people take the easy way out , it's their nature. It's easier to believe 30 years of one party rule isn't a corrupt voting system. After all if it's proven corrupt then who will make it right again?

Trump was in support of the Jan 6 attack even the proud boys have said so at trial. To my knowledge the mayor did not want this to take place - he was not behind the planning of the riots. Trump could have called jan6 activity off. The mayor did not want this to happen.
What was he doing to stop the rioters? Why was he there at all?

I wasn't saying don't participate at all, but you don't have to vote for someone you don't like to get the same likely result. Also not voting consciously is very different from being lazy/disengaged. There will be other issues to decide and candidates to vote for.

When suggesting voting not for 45 in a GOP primary, I was thinking conservative/ libertarian folks typically lean GOP, but I get it that I made an assumption. I just don't see a left leaning libertarian or other independent pulling the lever for 45.
Open the scope of the window you are "seeing" things from.

I really dont know - you could ask him. To my knowledge he did not start the riot unlike Trump.
Less than four days ago, you implied that Wheeler wasn't even at the riots. You were proven wrong. At best, your ignorance on the subject relates to the credibility of your position. This letter from the Department of Homeland Security to Mayor Ted Wheeler, dated August 31, 2020, may shed light in Wheelers culpability. I, however, doubt that it will change your biased opinions.
DHS pdf

Less than four days ago, you implied that Wheeler wasn't even at the riots. You were proven wrong. At best, your ignorance on the subject relates to the credibility of your position. This letter from the Department of Homeland Security to Mayor Ted Wheeler, dated August 31, 2020, may shed light in Wheelers culpability. I, however, doubt that it will change your biased opinions.
DHS pdf
The fact you would use a letter from Chad F Wolf shows your position is quite biased.

Chad Fredrick Wolf (born June 21, 1976)[1] is a former lobbyist and former American government official who was named the acting United States secretary of homeland security in November 2019. His appointment was ruled unlawful in November 2020. Wolf was also the under secretary of homeland security for strategy, policy, and plans from 2019 to 2021.[2]

A member of the Republican Party,[3] Wolf previously served in several positions in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), including as chief of staff of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and chief of staff to DHS secretary Kirstjen Nielsen. From 2005 to 2016, he was a lobbyist, helping clients secure contracts from TSA. Wolf was an architect of the Trump administration family separation policy in 2018,[4] and was prominently involved in the deployment of federal law enforcement forces in Portland and elsewhere beginning in July 2020. In September 2020, a whistleblower accused him of having ordered staff to stop reporting on threats from Russia.[5][6]

In November 2020, District Judge Nicholas Garaufis ruled Wolf's appointment unlawful,[7][8] and overturned a set of Wolf's orders as "not an exercise of legal authority".[9][8][10][7] Wolf resigned his post on January 11, 2021, after a number of similar court rulings.[11]

Be care who you use as an authority - turned out to be just another shyster.

Last Edited:
I really dont know - you could ask him. To my knowledge he did not start the riot unlike Trump.
There's an old saying that nobody is innocent in a riot. You may think that Trump started that riot, but unlike Wheeler, he certainly wasn't in the middle of the riot.

I have faith he will get there
Believe me when I say we are all guilty of some crime or another. Do you feel it is right for the State to keep digging until they find something on you that might stick? I know I don't, regardless of how I feel about the individual.

It is a dangerous precedent to set, and WILL be used by the opposition party when the pendulum swings. And it is just as abhorrent to me when that happens.

Trump has 90 some charges has been convicted of sexual assault now fraud - sounds like a real good guy to me -not.
Not convicted, found liable. Neither trial that you mention was a criminal trial. There is a much lower threshold to establish liability in those types of trials. And charges do not equal guilt. In this country you are still innocent until proven guilty. Except in the heavily biased media. This court of public opinion is way out of control.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top