JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We all ought to be on the same side.. Cuz what's coming is going to negatively affect every one of us.
The enemy of my enemy is what ?
What Spitpatch said..

There is so much - let's take one. Trumps documents. When Hillary Clinton used her email system Trump wanted to put in jail" lock her up" now we find Trump specifically kept the countries highest documents. He was asked several times to return them. Only after several times of trying to get these documents back was a warrant issued. Now when he is being charged with a crime is he making stuff up. A president can automatically declassified documents simply by thinking about it and using it as a defense. Then Trump is caught destroying evidence he thinks it's OK. Trump us simply getting some of his own medicine. It did not have to be this way if he had simply turned everything in when asked the first time. Trump and his family also used private phones for government business but who is tracking that?
:D interesting you brought HRC into the picture, did Trump go after her with the justice system? Was she prosecuted for her crimes? When she destroyed evidence did he go after her?

You see it isn't Trump that runs the law but the criminal justice system. You know them, they colluded with the democrats phoney Steel dosier bringing on the Russia hoax while ignoring Hillarys crimes.

Of course Trump was foolish enough to believe the criminal justice system would not go after an innocent man.

Watching Briben get away with his crimes makes it obvious the criminal justice system is broken.

I am not hearing from the democrats that they would refuse the outcome of an election unless they win.
Your right I am still waiting for an answer on wether you believe Trump would step down peacefully at the end of his term.
They may not refuse the election results, just spend four more years investigating hoaxes…. Which is worse, contesting an election or wasting Americans time and money on hoax investigations???

The guy that should be investigated, indicted and impeached is the guy currently fogging the mirrors in the Oval Office…

So you do see he did step down but you asked the question like he didnt o_O

How is it you hate Trump so much, what is it he did that deserves so much hatred?

You seem to relish in his persecution by the weaponized justice department going after him for made up crimes.

Is this your idea of democracy? The persecution of the j6 protesters getting huge sentences while antifa rioters get a slap on the wrist ?
Banana Republic, that's where AmeriKa is today. Soon to become a dictatorship like Venezuela, that's what Briben wants…

They may not refuse the election results, just spend four more years investigating hoaxes…. Which is worse, contesting an election or wasting Americans time and money on hoax investigations???

The guy that should be investigated, indicted and impeached is the guy currently fogging the mirrors in the Oval Office…
I agree all you have to do is find the smoking gun. The problem is that most of the evidence the republicans have keep disappearing, all most like it wasnt there at all. You would think after 7 years of pursuing Hunter that they would have wrapped it up by now.

:D interesting you brought HRC into the picture, did Trump go after her with the justice system? Was she prosecuted for her crimes? When she destroyed evidence did he go after her?

You see it isn't Trump that runs the law but the criminal justice system. You know them, they colluded with the democrats phoney Steel dosier bringing on the Russia hoax while ignoring Hillarys crimes.

Of course Trump was foolish enough to believe the criminal justice system would not go after an innocent man.

Watching Briben get away with his crimes makes it obvious the criminal justice system is broken.
HRC walked away scott free, no charges, not even for a fake Russian dossier…. She should be in prison, but never will be she's a lifetime democrat puppeteer…

HRC walked away scott free, no charges, not even for a fake Russian dossier…. She should be in prison, but never will be she's a lifetime democrat puppeteer…
Yeah so - guess they didnt have enough to hang her otherwise they would have. I am no friend of HRC.

All the devices she and her staff destroyed and all the deleted emails and scrubbing computer hard drives and no one batted an eye in the justice system even when she plead the 5th when she had to go testify ….What a clown show

All the devices she and her staff destroyed and all the deleted emails and scrubbing computer hard drives and no one batted an eye in the justice system even when she plead the 5th when she had to go testify ….What a clown show
Think your a bit confused there, for all her faults she has never plead the 5th

Trump on the other hand did so just over 440 times just in the NY deposition

I think a major factor, which I hate to admit, is that liberals and their money supporters are better organized than we are. They get people registered, they get them to vote, they get their message out better. They have better organization and better financial support. This is something we definitely need to work on.

I think a major factor, which I hate to admit, is that liberals and their money supporters are better organized than we are. They get people registered, they get them to vote, they get their message out better. They have better organization and better financial support. This is something we definitely need to work on.
I think the biggest advantage liberals have is they control the media. The media only reports their side.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews