JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is always one constant with stuff like this. Those in power make damn sure it does not effect them. So of course nothing will change. The people feeling the pain vote the people back in who made the mess but make sure the mess is not around their house. So those in charge have zero incentive to change anything.
Maybe they'll (Portland council) will take a page from Maxine Waters book. Redraw district lines and move to a better neighborhood while trashing your own district. Maybe get a few gangbangers out of jail to take pictures of them holding flowers instead of some old lady's purse.

Almost all of this is totally avoidable. Though the raw number of 1000 shooting don't tell a real story. Who is shooting at what? 1000 shootings or 1000 separate incidents. Random or is there a drug war in Portland? What about Gresham, Tigard or Beaverton? If only Portland, why?

Maybe they'll (Portland council) will take a page from Maxine Waters book. Redraw district lines and move to a better neighborhood while trashing your own district. Maybe get a few gangbangers out of jail to take pictures of them holding flowers instead of some old lady's purse.

Almost all of this is totally avoidable. Though the raw number of 1000 shooting don't tell a real story. Who is shooting at what? 1000 shootings or 1000 separate incidents. Random or is there a drug war in Portland? What about Gresham, Tigard or Beaverton? If only Portland, why?
I think we should count it in bullets.

Are you a gang banger? No? Than you only need to worry about the cross fire.

We will know how serious portlanders are about this in the next election, if they keep Hardesty, the city deserves to burn.

Portland is off limits for me and my wallet, with two exceptions, passing through or pick-up's/drop off's at the airport.

I refuse to do any business there, it's a city and county that deny basic civil rights of self protection and self defense. All the while, defunding the police and letting criminals walk free…

Let the dregs have Portland, they've pretty much destroyed the downtown area any. And don't get me started about Old Town and the open air psychiatric ward it has become…

Just more proof that democrats are in-capable of properly managing anything longer than a term or two…
We to have boycotted Seattle/Tacoma areas so basically it encompasses King, Pierce and Snohomish county's that are on our boycott list in Washington.
They'll get there. They just have to govern harder. :rolleyes:

I've been looking around for a chart and finding one political rambling after another. These were the top ten for murders per 100,000 as of January:

1. St. Louis, MO
  2. Baltimore, MD
  3. Detroit, MI
  4. Dayton, OH
  5. Baton Rouge, LA
  6. New Orleans, LA
  7. Kansas City, MO
  8. Memphis, TN
  9. Cleveland, OH
  10. Richmond, VA

Source: https://www.roadsnacks.net/murder-capitals-of-america/
And I will bet that every one of those shyt holes have been run by Democrats for the last 5 to 6 decades or more…:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last Edited:
This is just weak sauce...

Chicago managed 2K by July.

How is PDX to compete for business with such a lousy track record?

They doubled up on us in a smaller timeframe.
13e-1.jpg

In terms of reducing the shooting rate, a recent, gushing TV report was about as useful as ballyhooing the newest & greatest improvement in crime scene tape. Had me shaking my head.

It was all about tracking firearms from crime to crime by matching unique markings on the empty casings collected at different scenes. The implication was that this scientific tool ought to give residents new hope that the shooting rate will diminish. Not a single word, though, that it will help authorities identify and prosecute the do-bad who pulled the trigger. Nope, it was all about the guns, those bad, bad, serial-killing guns.

One thing that it did accomplish, though, was make me very interested in picking up every bit of my own brass after a session at the range.

we bailed from Portland "Parkrose area" 24 years ago, the best damn move we ever made. we moved to an area east of Oregon City where properties are 1 acre + for the most part and lots are larger. we have experienced zero crime since moving out here, the ferals realize quickly that they are not welcome.

In terms of reducing the shooting rate, a recent, gushing TV report was about as useful as ballyhooing the newest & greatest improvement in crime scene tape. Had me shaking my head.

It was all about tracking firearms from crime to crime by matching unique markings on the empty casings collected at different scenes. The implication was that this scientific tool ought to give residents new hope that the shooting rate will diminish. Not a single word, though, that it will help authorities identify and prosecute the do-bad who pulled the trigger. Nope, it was all about the guns, those bad, bad, serial-killing guns.

One thing that it did accomplish, though, was make me very interested in picking up every bit of my own brass after a session at the range.
All it takes is to bring a handful of empty brass in the right caliber... or use a brasscatcher bag.

How's your TP supply? :s0005:

Out of all the things to hoard, I really don't understand that one...
My neighbor and I were joking about that very thing today. Unless people are $h!tting themselves uncontrollably as a vaccine or virus side effect…..
I walked by the TP aisle at Target in Sherwood and it is CLEANED OUT.

My neighbor and I were joking about that very thing today. Unless people are $h!tting themselves uncontrollably as a vaccine or virus side effect…..
I walked by the TP aisle at Target in Sherwood and it is CLEANED OUT.
Don't discount the scalper crowd... guys who induce shortages by cleaning out shelves to drive insane prices for their own eBay auctions.

They need to finish a half done job on those Orange barrels. Fill them with concrete so at least portlanders can use them for cover instead of just concealment
Or they could just go ahead and make a mini pillbox and put a swat guy in there with some high powered weaponry. Something tells me the shooting would stop (at that hotspot) within 1 week if they did that! ;)

I think someday in the future this whole "traffic cones to prevent gun violence" thing is going to be a national joke like on late night talk show or Saturday night live or something.

It is just insane to me how poeple can actually think that would work. Have these people ever ventured into the real world I wonder?

I'm going to say that the media is reporting each shot. A few weeks ago close to 100 rounds were popped off at/on 95th and NE Prescott. That's about 40 blocks from me. My boy owns a rental HOUSE right across the street from some nasty apartments where, presumably, the shots fire were related to.
https://www.kptv.com/news/family-na...cle_c465b1f2-148e-11ec-b64c-af00209fb9b4.html

I would wager they are counting individual shots fired by the brass they find. One Case = One shooting. I would also wager that there have been many more hundreds of shots fired that people don't even bother calling about. What are they going to do? :s0112: I've probably heard 30-40 shots in the last year from my house!

Iannarone, Sarah. People need to read this ^^ so's they remember how it goes down in potland when they're talking about the voters getting what they deserve.

Don't forget to mention that kate brown won that election with 50.1% of the vote That's 50.1%!!!!

I don't know WHO the dumb basses were that comprised that other 6.3%, but I bet they weren't democrats?
So a person can't fully blame dems for kate brown. I wish those 6.3%, if any are here, go look in the mirror when ever you feel the urge to post a bithch about those that elected brown stain. The real disgusting part is that democrats don't even respond to the FACT that only half the voters put her in office! And she, and other dems, like sleepy joe, pay no attention what so ever to the needs and desires of half the population!

We're good now. Joanne Hardesty has installed/is installing orange traffic barrels to curb those high speed shootings.

I chose this link because of the graphics (for your viewing pleasure). All others link confirm the same.
That's an unflattering picture of Hadesty.
48842943-10065501-image-m-36_1633537452162.jpg

Here's a better shot of her.
from-the-Crypt-Ritual-Crypt-Keeper-with-Dreadlocks.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR