JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I DOUBT THE MAJORITY OF PORTLAND VOTERS CARE; LARGELY BLACK OR BROWN SHOOTINGS? PORTLAND VOTERS DO HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE THE STRUCTURE OF THE CITY GOVERNMENT IN THE VOTING BUT LIKELY WILL NOT ????

So what this suggests is the violent offenders who choose to use firearms in Portland, lack any ability to aim whatsoever? That's a win in my book.
Actually, I was going to suggest marksmanship training, that way they kill each of faster and there's fewer shootings as there are fewer bodies to shoot at. Less collateral damage that way too.

19p67m.jpg

I DOUBT THE MAJORITY OF PORTLAND VOTERS CARE; LARGELY BLACK OR BROWN SHOOTINGS? PORTLAND VOTERS DO HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE THE STRUCTURE OF THE CITY GOVERNMENT IN THE VOTING BUT LIKELY WILL NOT ????
FYI these bullets know no color or creed because shots are going into houses and peoples cars daily. Many reports of shots narrowly missing people inside houses, many reports of innocent's cars taking bullets in windshield etc as they were just driving, guy in Gresham recently died from shot going into his house, guy in Pdx takes one in leg while gardening, and bus driver on Halsey and 105th took a stray billet from nobody knows where I think he died also as I recall.

Fe here is one from yesterday:
A30B061F-C502-4E62-BDC6-053E8B16E164.jpeg

FYI these bullets know no color or creed because crime because shots are going into houses and peoples cars daily. Many reports of shots narrowly missing people inside houses, many reports of innocent's cars taking bullets in windshield etc as they were just driving, guy in Gresham recently died from shot going into his house, guy in Pdx takes one in leg while gardening, and bus driver on Halsey and 105th took a stray billet from nobody knows where I think he died also as I recall.

Fe here is one from yesterday:
View attachment 1053385
Man! I wish I could afford to shoot 57 rounds, they must have really wanted that guy dead to spend all their hard earned money on ammo.

Holy crap check out the video in this article after the 1:30 ish mark. This is how crazy Portland is now. At gas station at 102nd and Glisan.

Holy crap check out the video in this article after the 1:30 ish mark. This is how crazy Portland is now. At gas station at 102nd and Glisan.

Meh…. BLM needed gas and cigarettes, nothing much to see here. Mike Schmidt won't charge them…

Hearing yesterday on the radio news. (how in the hell people can watch TV news. You got special powers I don't) Long delays reaching 911. Should start calling it "911, get to you eventually"

ted wheeler and kate brown suck at their jobs to the nth degree. The injuries suffered here are directly those two's fault.

Guy walking his dog confronted by youths with guns to steal his wallet and dog. Hit him with their car. Sounds like it happened on Sunday. Are we getting to the point now where you have to walk your dog with gun in hand? Maybe a street howitzer in hand would make them think u aren't worth the trouble? (Kidding, cuz I know every person who saw you would call the cops around here probably).

C20CF334-5EB3-4783-9D90-9DD437D9CB85.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews