JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whatever happened to the "Three Strikes You're Out" laws?
I think they modified that slightly, you know like, "set 36 fires and you are free to go"

Or maybe 65 strikes and you are free to go (Seattle)?

I guess they figure if they release them enough times they will eventually get hit by a train...

Last Edited:
Fun Fact(s).
Dec. 31st comes around......and I suspect that there will be a lot fewer LEO's.
Well, it seemed to always happen that way at my old Dept.

1672091588383.png
Just......

DEFUND THE POLICE !

Aloha, Mark

PS.......

1672091903670.png

Yup......and keep voting for the Ds to run things.

1672091975431.png

Yet violent and non-violent crime is way way down.. because defunded police only rolls on hate crimes or spotted owls. same thing really
Spotted owls...priceless! Yes, I've been noting this on various threads since covid and the GF riots. They will be touting low crime rates (because almost none of the crimes are being captured by reports and enter the statistics). The two crime / incident rates that are difficult to hide are homicides and fatal crashes. And Portland's homicide numbers are??? Guess what Kate, Tina, Ted, et.al.? All the other crimes are doing this as well. It's just more difficult to hide bodies. And media will not question the narrative.

And these guys got $1.5M bail for selling mushrooms (legalized):

Horror of horrors - can't have people selling mushrooms! :eek:

What a danger to society! :s0001:
Bail is that large because they were selling WITHOUT the State getting it's cut (taxes).

Dispatch : Car 54, gunshots reported in the area of _________ and _________ .

Car 54 : Nothing Found. (aka : no bodies found). Car 54, requesting permission to go on coffee break?

Aloha, Mark

They more or less are not illegal, if you have the license to sell, pay the tax, and otherwise jump thru the hoops (I think the ability to sell hasn't gone into effect yet for 'shrooms).

Being libertarian, I believe in the right of a person to ingest & possess whatever substances they want to (with possible restrictions on NBC weapons because those need special storage/care to not endanger others).

The way I would setup the law/regs/rules would be that you can buy/sell pretty much anything as/to a consenting adult, as long as you adhered to the truth in labeling laws and did not adulterate the substances (e.g., you did not add fentanyl to the some other drug without telling the buyer that you added fentanyl and exactly how much).

I would still get a prescription for most of my meds, but there would be others that I would buy (if I could - from a pharmacy) to have on hand just in case of an emergency - most doctors will not give you a script for such things as "just in case".

Magic 'shrooms would not be one of those items that I would buy. I don't take substances just to change my mood or to have an "altered state" of mind - that includes alcohol and THC.
This summer I met a random pot grower at a random outdoor restaurant in WashingtonCounty. It was crowded and he allowed me to sit with his adult son and him. He was in his 50s. Along the conversation I said, business must be good these days. He said it wasn't because the Chinese and Russians are in control of the Oregon market. Most growers aren't making big money. Licenses were being passed out to too many people.

I'm not the expert but it seems another case of unintended consequences. I've heard very bad accounts of California pot grows and the cartels gaining a lot of control. See podcast on California Insider, interviews with Ed Calderon and others on the topic. Nothing good will come with open drug sales and the unforeseen backlash.

This summer I met a random pot grower at a random outdoor restaurant in WashingtonCounty. It was crowded and he allowed me to sit with his adult son and him. He was in his 50s. Along the conversation I said, business must be good these days. He said it wasn't because the Chinese and Russians are in control of the Oregon market. Most growers aren't making big money. Licenses were being passed out to too many people.

I'm not the expert but it seems another case of unintended consequences. I've heard very bad accounts of California pot grows and the cartels gaining a lot of control. See podcast on California Insider, interviews with Ed Calderon and others on the topic. Nothing good will come with open drug sales and the unforeseen backlash.
The state will look the other way, they could care less whose writing the checks or if they're in Russian Rubels or Chinese yuan…

All they care about is collecting the tax money to fund their pet social(ist) programs….

Ya see??? If 114 had not been blocked NONE of this would have happened!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top