JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh it will back fire on them terribly.
They tried that BS up in Tacoma.A Infantry man was being hassled by the gangs (he was white in a black neighborhood)
he just decided to have a BBQ with his buds from Fort Lewis...all armed to the teeth.

They left him alone after that.

Oh it will bite them in the butt big time.

My guess is this is simply symbolic. They are a criminal enterprise out to make a profit. Declaring something like this does harm to their enterprise since there is no profit in killing US soldiers. The business end of it will neutralize the threat in short order. That is if this entire story was not manufactured in the first place.

Oh it will back fire on them terribly.
They tried that BS up in Tacoma.A Infantry man was being hassled by the gangs (he was white in a black neighborhood)
he just decided to have a BBQ with his buds from Fort Lewis...all armed to the teeth.

They left him alone after that.

Oh it will bite them in the butt big time.

I remember that - happened in Hilltop back in 1988.

My guess is this is simply symbolic. They are a criminal enterprise out to make a profit. Declaring something like this does harm to their enterprise since there is no profit in killing US soldiers. The business end of it will neutralize the threat in short order. That is if this entire story was not manufactured in the first place.

Here's the memo

SUBJECT: FORCE PROTECTION ADVISORY TARGETING OF US SOLDIERS BY MEMBERS OF THE CRIPS IN THE CITY OF LAWTON, OK

(U) REFERENCE: ARNORTH FORCE PROTECTION ADVISORY TARGETING OF US SOLDIERS BY MEMBERS OF THE CRIPS IN THE CITY OF LAWTON, OK 0075-11TTA

2. (U) On 21 Sep 11, USACIDC REPORTED THE CRIPS HAVE PUT OUT AN ORDER TO SHOOT ANY SOLDIER IN UNIFORM ON SIGHT IN RETALIATION FOR THE SHOOTING OF THEIR MEMBERS BY SOLDIERS EARLIER IN THE WEEK. THE LAWTON, OKLAHOMA POLICE DEPARTMENT HAS CONFIRMED THE CRIPS HAVE THREATENED TO KILL SOLDIERS IN UNIFORM. THE THREAT STEMS FROM WHEN THE SOLDIERS ENTERED AN OFF-POST RESIDENCE OF THE CRIPS AND SUBSEQUENTLY SHOT MEMBERS OF THE CRIPS. THREE OF THE VICTIMS WERE IDENTIFIED AS MEMBERS OF THE "107 HOOVER CRIPS".

3 (U) IT IS UNKNOWN AT THIS TIME IF THE THREAT POSED BY THE CIRPS TO UNIFORMED SERVICE MEMBERS IS RESTRICTED TO THE CITY OF LAWTON AND FT SILL, OK OR IF IT IS A REGIONAL OR NATIONAL THREAT. EFFORTS ARE UNDERWAY TO DETERMINE THE EXTENT OF THE THREAT TO DOD.

4 (U) THIS EVENT IS DEEMED TO POSE AN IMMEDIATE THREAT TO USAR EQUITIES. COMMANDS ARE RESPONSIBLE TO ENSURE THAT LEADERS AT ALL LEVELS ARE MADE AWARE OF THIS COMMUNICATED THREAT.

5. (U) ALL USAR PERSONNEL MUST REMAIN VIGILANT FOR OUT OF THE ORDINARY OR SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR AND REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY TO LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT.

6. (U) ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT TO THE AR WATCH AT [email protected], 910-570-9751, OR DSN 670-9750/1. REQUEST WIDEST DISSEMINATION POSSIBLE TO COMMANDS, UNITS, AGENCIES, FACILITIES AND PERSONNEL.

I do know that the home invasion robbery involving gang affiliated soldiers did happen and made the news, but this is the first time I've heard about a gang responding like this.

I am sure the response is real, it is the threat that was in question. Unless the Crips called a press conference, it is iffy at best. We know that 'authorities' often fabricate things to meet an agenda.

I am sure the response is real, it is the threat that was in question. Unless the Crips called a press conference, it is iffy at best. We know that 'authorities' often fabricate things to meet an agenda.

Who cares? The whole crips gang gunned down wouldn't be that bad.
Bunch of worthless POS walking around.

I do know that it's common to have hits put on police officers and in some cases correctional officers, so this isn't surprising.

Who cares?! It's Lawton, Ft. Sill, home of the Army and Marine Corps cannon-cocker school. Have a little interagency training, the po-po's ID the target, the Army can F.O., the Marines yank the lanyards. Problem solved :s0155:

That's supposed to be a joke, folks

The Crips would be cutting their own throat if they started targeting military members in any quantity.

Who cares?! It's Lawton, Ft. Sill, home of the Army and Marine Corps cannon-cocker school. Have a little interagency training, the po-po's ID the target, the Army can F.O., the Marines yank the lanyards. Problem solved :s0155:

That's supposed to be a joke, folks

The Crips would be cutting their own throat if they started targeting military members in any quantity.

That's how I feel about this too. If they are dumb enough to bring the heat on them by going after soldiers then they deserve what ever happens to them.

I'm guessing the same folks that came up with this bulletin are the same folks that came out with the urgent bulletin in '94 about the gang initiation of driving around with your headlights off and shooting the first people to flash you with their brights.

You understand that, if SHTF, all of us "preppers" would be no better than these gangsters right?

I am fairly certain that this is a false flag, meant to make US soldiers wary of citizens with guns.

The wheels are in motion already.They are making it OK to detain citizens if they deem them a terrorist threat.
Indefinitely
Without trial or a hearing.

I guess a guy will have to stop with the "pallet buying" of ammo and just pick up a few boxes here or there.
Hmmm 3 guns this week....I better watch it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top