JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is perfect timing!. since we are currently removing all troops from Iraq, after a weeks rest, we can have them re-deploy to all major cities and wipe out the gang problems. sounds like a good plan to me.

if you have ever been to compton at 11pm.. you would see it is already a war zone,. might as well win the war that needs to be fought in the u.s.a.. obviously the P.D. are not winning. just a rambling thought, something to fill the gaps from sipping my coffee looking out my window, glad that i live in oregon and not in kalifornia. not condoning anyhting, just the rambling of an old redneck... good day.

I agree with the sentiment however I also see other possibilitys
#1 Hamas Involvment through Prison Convert Gangs
#2 Bottom Up" a plan to ligitimize the US Military performing domestic Law Enforcement
#3 Too lazy to post more

if you have ever been to compton at 11pm.. you would see it is already a war zone,. might as well win the war that needs to be fought in the u.s.a.. obviously the P.D. are not winning. just a rambling thought, something to fill the gaps from sipping my coffee looking out my window, glad that i live in oregon and not in kalifornia. not condoning anyhting, just the rambling of an old redneck... good day.
I went to school in Compton, that was the 1st place I used my 1911A1, to stop a kidnap/rape. Compton was not too bad back then, 37 years ago, cops carried 45s and 12 guage, on thier Bikes! Watts was the real danger zone, whitey was on the menue!

This story looks bogus to me, but; Google "Gang members in the Military" There are a dozen or more stories that are a bit alarming.
Every swinging dick with a serial number has a story about "civilians vs military" from the Zoot suit riots to making payroll with 2$ bills so the locals would have an idea of the impact the base has on the economy.
Stationed in FL 1960 -63 I often wondered why Black people did not take up arms against the capricious pervasive BS they had to endure. A black friend and I double dated a couple of WAFs, I was too young and dumb to realize we were in some life threatening situations.

We are headed for interesting times my friends.
I hope for their sake they rethink this one.

"Crips" Gang Puts out Hit to Kill Any U.S. Soldier in Uniform. Texas, Missouri and Oklahoma on Alert

“Crips” Gang Puts out Hit to Kill Any U.S. Soldier in Uniform. Texas, Missouri and Oklahoma on Alert | Texas GOP Vote

You understand that, if SHTF, all of us "preppers" would be no better than these gangsters right?

I am fairly certain that this is a false flag, meant to make US soldiers wary of citizens with guns.

REALLY? ARE YOU SERIOUS? You are paranoid enough that maybe you should be checked into a mental institution and your ability to even own a firearm should be evaluated.

Minnesota, lets break this down. You are saying I am crazy for saying that if society takes a big hit, gangs will emerge. Have you considered that our current government operates exactly like a gang? A gang is simply a group of people joined together by common goals and interests.

Preppers are usually independent people, but even the most paranoid prepared person understands that human interaction is necessary at some point. When supplies start to run low, most people would find a group of other similarly motivated people and set forth to overcome these shortages.

Failure to establish a group to overcome obstacles is a very serious error. A group of previously prepared people, armed and looking for supplies, could not be considered anything other than a gang.

What part of my synopsis is paranoid? I would say I am much less hysterical than anyone claiming that "Crips" are planning on fighting the military...

I'm guessing the same folks that came up with this bulletin are the same folks that came out with the urgent bulletin in '94 about the gang initiation of driving around with your headlights off and shooting the first people to flash you with their brights.

Here's the news story about the real incident. The only thing missing is a firm gang connection. Otherwise, it's pretty much right on target. I know, because I was living in Stockton at the time. Two hispanic teenagers riding around in Stockton, CA at night with a loaded 9mm, and they are NOT gang affiliated? What other fairy tales are they peddling?

Real News Story

Stockton is losing its "wild west" feel. Only 57 murders so far this year:

Lolwat I grew up in tacoma and I have love from my city and know why its capable of. However, going against a formally trained group that has more firepower, numbers, and training is retarded.

Hope no soldiers actually get hurt and all have cwps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

id like to see our soldiers on all the borders in California new mexico Arizona and Texas and if they have any problems with the gangs they should take them out period I my self am tired of all this BS from one US American to all you other US Americans GOD BLESS

(snip) They tried that BS up in Tacoma. A Infantry man was being hassled by the gangs (he was white in a black neighborhood)
he just decided to have a BBQ with his buds from Fort Lewis...all armed to the teeth.

They left him alone after that.

Oh it will bite them in the butt big time.

Old thread, or not... I can't resist.

Not just Infantry... many were Rangers! I was still on active duty on Ft. Lewis at the time (not a Ranger). More than 200 rounds exchanged, and nobody got hit.
My unit ran PT down the back road along the Ranger Bn. compound. If we saw any Rangers while running by, we would suggest that they might want to get a little more range time. :) :)

Last Edited:
JBLM out numbers and outguns all the gang bangers in WA, I am just sayin....:rolleyes:

I'd pay more credence to BLM threats against LEOs rather than bangers a threat to soldiers.

Soldiers getting payback would be too easy to be confused with gang on gang violence and stay "unsolved".

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top