JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And the jury will compare a grown man to a young boys mind.....still no ground to stand on. Also who said he was afraid, we dont know his thought, I am not afraid walking in the dark at night. I am a black guy and I walk in any neighborhood I feel like. I have never been harassed because people dont know me, they might look out their window at best to make sure I am not doing something I shouldnt. Most of the gun community is defending this guy like he just couldnt have done anything wrong....but that is not the case. He clearly shouldnt have been following this kid, and its clear he profiled him based off of what? If everyone started picking fights with people just walking down the street then we would have 10 fights every second of the day....because he did just that...pick a fight with a kid...was getting his *** beat...then decided to shoot him because of it...atleast imo. I wouldnt want this guy representing anything to do with me. so I have a good question how do you all feel about this... <broken link removed>

You would most certainly be in jail for 1st degree murder. If I where in his place and some guy was following me I would most certainly ask him aggressively if there was a problem, depending on his response I would act accordingly. Since I carry my gun every place legally by the law I would hate to think me and you would be having a shoot out over egos and assumptions.

We have no idea what happen that night and if zimmerman was aggressive and provoked him or other way around, it could have been the fault on both sides....but only one is a young man with a young mind....something the jury will keep in mind.

you seem to lack the comprehension of what first degree is. I didn't say I'd kill him, maybe just shoot the little bubblegum in the knee or the nuts. I feel no need to trade verbal bs with anybody. shoot him, turn around and walk away, after all, all we old white guys look alike.Thinking about it, yep, the nuts.

who said this? (paraphrased most likely) "Don't f*ck with an old man, he will kill you."

None of that matters because he went beyond what he was supposed to do which was report suspicious activity, it will look like he stalked a young black boy trying to get home and the fact that he has MMA training and 4 out of 5 witnesses say he was on top of the boy wont help either. It sad to put it this way but the best thing he has going for him is a dead man tell no tale.

If I had to guess zimmerman approached him he ( the boy) felt like he had to defend him self and attacked zimmerman, at some point zimmerman or the boy got the upper hand. If I were a guessing man zimmerman was getting his *** whooped for stalking a boy then shot him because his MMA classes didnt pay off. It is not a crime to walk down a neighborhood but it is a crime to stalk someone which all things including the testimony from the 911 operator which they are not allowing had said to not follow him, zimmerman did anyways.

Is it a crime to follow someone? Was he told not to follow or told he didn't have to follow?

Maybe you should know, that I already highlighted the FACT that the NAACP supported "stand your ground" laws pertaining to Marissa's case:

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/legal-political/89196-florida-naacp-supports.html

You keep claiming that GZ started the fight.
Sorry Mr.Hades, but you are assuming evidence that doesn't exist.

hmmm well if someone is approaching you and you end up dead the jury might have a different outlook on that...I am not assuming anything really just pointing out how short minded a lot of gun owners are about this case. Oh NAACP is politically and money drive their for have no ground to stand on, my point of bring up her case is she is someone the gun community should be backing but doesnt....wonder why so I asked the question what do any of you think about this. Not some guy following a young boy down the street with a gun, he shouldnt be defended by us because that is very grey and could end up biting us in the *** in the end if he is convicted.

I would hope none of us in this community are stupid enough to follow someone around with a gun....I own several guns, I carry mine all the time but I wouldnt go out my way to follow someone because I didnt like the way they are dressed or the way they talk or look that is just plain stupidity of anyone that would do that.

I argue everyday with my peers about why we have/need guns in the U.S. but someone of you posting in this thread make it easy for them to argue their point. Step back from the short mindedness and just entertain for a few minutes if the young boy was with in his rights and Zimmerman was wrong. I always do research from as many angles as I can visualizes, some of you should do the same.

you seem to lack the comprehension of what first degree is. I didn't say I'd kill him, maybe just shoot the little bubblegum in the knee or the nuts. I feel no need to trade verbal bs with anybody. shoot him, turn around and walk away, after all, all we old white guys look alike.Thinking about it, yep, the nuts.

who said this? (paraphrased most likely) "Don't f*ck with an old man, he will kill you."

sorry that never crossed my mind that you shoot people to just wound them, I though we do that to animals only...I was trained to kill if I intend to shoot.....my fault for assuming with common knowledge.

sorry that never crossed my mind that you shoot people to just wound them, I though we do that to animals only...I was trained to kill if I intend to shoot.....my fault for assuming with common knowledge.

I was trained to shoot center mass, to stop the threat... Physics and Physiology take care of the outcome...

let him walk around with a limp for the next 60 years, as a reminder. dead he's a martyr, and off the hook.

What I'm shocked about is that the prosecution didn't have an Ebonics translator in the courtroom.

I'm shocked that so many American's are so scared of defending themselves that they think they are required to call 911 or to listen to their suggestions. A crime was committed, but the criminal in this case is deceased. If anything, this should be a lesson to that type of predatory trash. We have now seen the video of the criminal and the rest of his pack assaulting the homeless for fun. If he wouldn't have chased Zimmerman(he chased him to his truck, no matter how many leftist fools leave that part out.) he would still be assaulting people on the street. Zimmerman called 911, Martin called his girlfriend. Zimmerman broke off his tail when it was SUGGESTED to him(even if it was instructed, a dispatcher simply does not have that authority, again, no matter what leftist anti-freedom fighters tell you. Their skewed vision is NOT the law.), Martin then chased him to his truck.

Now that the witnesses are actually stating what is what, this case could only go in favor of Martin for the sake of "political correctness". What a load of bullbubblegum.

you were trained using the LCD method, center mass shots, (lowest common denominator) which caters to the least skilled, and it's psychologically easier. If you were really trained to "shoot to kill" it would be with a head shot. Hydrostatic pressure will take care of everything.

ok here are the facts

zim followed, not illegal.
911 told him we dont need you to follow then asked for an address.
zim was walking to find an address, possibly still following but still not illegal to disobey 911 if you believe he still was following.
something happens, (only zim know what) there was a scuffle and the kid was shot.
zims face and head was smashed in, but the kids face was fine, zim had grass stains on his back the kid had grass stains on his knees.

thats it. there are the only facts in the case. everything else is speculation. zim says the kid disappeared then jumped out of some brush, sucker punched him in the nose knocking him down, a scuffle on the ground ensued, the kid got on top and was pounding zims fae and head on the concrete, the kid saw zims holstered gun, went for it, zim got it first and defended his life with a point blank shot to the chest. zim then called 911 to report it.

now what's the other side of the story???
there isn't one. The only witness is dead everything else is speculation based on race or opinion not fact.

Nothing admitted in evidence shows zim did anything illegal. If it happened like he said it was a legal shooting because when the kid disappeared and aggression by zim following was over. when the kid jumped him the kid became the aggressor making it a justified shooting.

Now the other side of the story (totally speculation ) is zim confronted the kid face to face, zim started the fight then shot him when he was losing. if this is fact zim has a 50/50 chance based on does the jury believe zim or the pothead gang bangers story. Problem is there is no evidence that this is the case or witnesses stating that this happened (only the black/liberal community) and the only person that could say this is fact is dead. no witnesses saw the start to the confrontation. only the scuffle and or heard the shot, not what or who started it, what actually happened. without that there is no case

With that you can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt anything and there is no evidence zim did anything illegal just speculation based on race.

again following someone is not illegal (maybe not smart but not illegal.)

Case closed start the riots.

Thats why the Da didn't press charges until obammy and the holder got involved. There is no evidence to get a conviction.

Now if you have facts not opinions proving beyond a reasonable doubt it wasn't a justified shooting please feel free to call the DA. but i personally dont care to hear a man should die based on your opinion of what might have happened from what you saw on TV.

Now i have no doubt opinions without fact will start some riots, those riots will start other riots in other towns. White people will be beaten and possibly killed. They will not prosecute these people for fear or starting another riot. I also belave with record number of conciled carry holder some will defend themselfs and more black people will die legally.

Remember the L.A. riots, Rodney King? Most of those injured were black people, by other black people, go figure.

Have you watched the case? Wonder why the prosecutor looks constipated? He knows he has nothing.

I've been watching the trial every day, and I don't see how a reasonable jury can convict him. And I don't think that's my pro-gun bias speaking either. I work in the legal field and rarely do I see such a flimsy case charged.

ok here are the facts

zim was walking to find an address, possibly still following but still not illegal to disobey 911 if you believe he still was following.
something happens, (only zim know what) there was a scuffle and the kid was shot.
zims face and head was smashed in, but the kids face was fine, zim had grass stains on his back the kid had grass stains on his knees.

thats it. there are the only facts in the case. everything else is speculation. zim says the kid disappeared then jumped out of some brush, sucker punched him in the nose knocking him down, a scuffle on the ground ensued, the kid got on top and was pounding zims fae and head on the concrete, the kid saw zims holstered gun, went for it, zim got it first and defended his life with a point blank shot to the chest. zim then called 911 to report it.

there isn't one. The only witness is dead everything else is speculation based on race or opinion not fact.

Nothing admitted in evidence shows zim did anything illegal. If it happened like he said it was a legal shooting because when the kid disappeared and aggression by zim following was over. when the kid jumped him the kid became the aggressor making it a justified shooting.

Now the other side of the story (totally speculation ) is zim confronted the kid face to face, zim started the fight then shot him when he was losing. if this is fact zim has a 50/50 chance based on does the jury believe zim or the pothead gang bangers story. Problem is there is no evidence that this is the case or witnesses stating that this happened (only the black/liberal community) and the only person that could say this is fact is dead. no witnesses saw the start to the confrontation. only the scuffle and or heard the shot, not what or who started it, what actually happened. without that there is no case

With that you can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt anything and there is no evidence zim did anything illegal just speculation based on race.

Thats why the Da didn't press charges until obammy and the holder got involved. There is no evidence to get a conviction.

Now if you have facts not opinions proving beyond a reasonable doubt it wasn't a justified shooting please feel free to call the DA. but i personally dont care to hear a man should die based on your opinion of what might have happened from what you saw on TV.

Now i have no doubt opinions without fact will start some riots, those riots will start other riots in other towns. White people will be beaten and possibly killed. They will not prosecute these people for fear or starting another riot. I also belave with record number of conciled carry holder some will defend themselfs and more black people will die legally.

wow you guys really believe your own fabrication, I dont even know were to begin with this loaded crap....just believe what you want. If he goes to jail cool if he doesnt cool. God help any one that tried to do what the zimmerman did to a young boy do to a grown man, takes a real looser to attack and stalk a young man.

ok here are the facts

You left out the abraded knuckles on Trayvon as though he had been in a fight recently.
Plus the one witness (Good) says that the kid in the hoodie was on top.

See above

I've been watching the trial every day, and I don't see how a reasonable jury can convict him. And I don't think that's my pro-gun bias speaking either. I work in the legal field and rarely do I see such a flimsy case charged.

Yeah...if that is true then many of us people working in the legal field have very very bias and different opinions.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top