JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Will the jury say Zimmerman is Guilty so there will be no riots from the black people?
Or...
Will the jury do the right thing in my opinion and say Zimmerman is Not Guilty, then have the police kick azz on any rioters?

I would be behind the cops 1,000,000% if the black people start rioting! We the People (black included) should not stand for that type of bull crap if the bad guys start a riot!

Keep in mind that not all the "black people" are going to riot. This is more of a cultural/environmental issue, and this particular group is being heavily manipulated by external forces which includes the race pimp brothers. Riots help to keep certain classes from progressing to the middle class where they might become educated and start asking uncomfortable questions. They might even start to become less dependent on Big Government. Due to the misinformation they are fed by "trusted sources" they remain ignorant and are easy to keep in control. That's what makes me so sick about all of this.

Keep in mind that not all the "black people" are going to riot. This is more of a cultural/environmental issue, ...
Absolutely right on this. It also seems to be an age and property ownership issue. It seems that those that watch a lot of TV think the thing to do is to lie in wait and bushwack the bad guy following them. And, on TV, the guy being unjustly followed always overcomes the bad guy following him.

The current debacle of big brother watching us reinforces this attitude. I don't think this is going to be pretty, regardless of the outcome of the trial.

I just looked at all of those idiot tweets. Who the heck is Ima? She sounds pretty tough. "Ima kill me a cracker" or "Ima gonna kill me a white boy".

Well, I don't know just how well that is going to work out. In the meantime, ima gonna learn me sum english.

I just looked at all of those idiot tweets. Who the heck is Ima? She sounds pretty tough. "Ima kill me a cracker" or "Ima gonna kill me a white boy".

Well, I don't know just how well that is going to work out. In the meantime, ima gonna learn me sum english.

The best way to torture them is for us old guys and gals to start using their slang and mimicking their dress. It makes it so uncool that it forces them to pick something different. Make sure you mock them when they start pulling their pants up and act like you don't understand it when they speak proper English.

The best way to torture them is for us old guys and gals to start using their slang and mimicking their dress. It makes it so uncool that it forces them to pick something different. Make sure you mock them when they start pulling their pants up and act like you don't understand it when they speak proper English.
He!!, if I tried to wear my pants that low, the weight of my carry pistol would have them down around my ankles in NO time.

Hmmmm, I wonder if suspenders would look kewl with low-riding gangsta-pants?
ROFLMAO!

So it's ok for a black person to kill another black person over drugs or whatever, but when Hispanic guy kills a black guy, all the other black people wanna kill a "cracker"?

They (the shysters in power) just wanna start a race war.... black vs. white vs. brown vs. orange vs. green.... that's all it is. And all these idiots making threats on line...... IDIOTS!!!!! and they are full of it. I for one, would never announce that I am gonna kill someone.... I would just do it. I wouldn't hop on Facebook and tell everyone lol..... what a bunch of morons.

Everyone is a had a$$ thug and a keyboard commando....... but get caught slippin and have me pull my Glock on your a$$.... and I'll bet you will be in need of some new undies :winkkiss:

Okay, how about native-central-American-black/white then,... Okay?

You wanna pick fly-poop outta pepper go ahead.
What do you call Mexicans with brown skin? White doesn't seem appropriate, so what does?

I'm trying to not have this debate, but we keep deleting out of sync.

Mexicans with brown skin are generally Indian (native)- usually Mayan.

I'm trying to not have this debate, but we keep deleting out of sync.

Mexicans with brown skin are generally Indian (native)- usually Myan.
Yeah I know, but in the last 30 years or so, Mexicans/central Americans that have been a blend of euro-white and natives, as far north as central Kalifornia and New Mexico have identified as "Hispanic."
Which while not exactly "white," aren't true native American or native central American (Mayan/Aztec etc.) either.

Like I said earlier, and then deleted, under race, his voter registration card lists him as "Hispanic," and Florida apparently recognizes that as valid.

His maternal great-grandfather was black, his mother had some native south American in her to go along with that as well, so he isn't exactly white.

MY point is that a huge slice of the Hispanic world is, in fact, very white. Ever watch Mexican television? Not many dark-skinned people on there.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top