JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been watching the trial every day, and I don't see how a reasonable jury can convict him. And I don't think that's my pro-gun bias speaking either. I work in the legal field and rarely do I see such a flimsy case charged.

First off, FLORIDA.

With that out of the way, the prosecution lost Murder 2 by Day 3. Hopefully the defense attorneys picked that up and will focus on highlighting self-defense while acknowledging and minimizing the judgment errors by Zimmerman throughout the next two-three weeks. I think they need to put Zimmerman on the stand to get self-defense established and hope he doesn't screw up under pressure.

The witnesses thus far have teed him up to skate on even Manslaughter as well as protect himself from civil. IF they don't screw up between now and then.

I didn't start watching the trial assuming he was guilty or innocent. I really wanted to see what was being brought forward. IMHO, I don't see any reasonable people (even factoring in FLORIDA) can think burden of proof has been met for the current charges.

wow you guys really believe your own fabrication, I dont even know were to begin with this loaded crap....just believe what you want. If he goes to jail cool if he doesnt cool. God help any one that tried to do what the zimmerman did to a young boy do to a grown man, takes a real looser to attack and stalk a young man.

Nothing "fabricated" about it, those are the facts presented in court.

Yeah...if that is true then many of us people working in the legal field have very very bias and different opinions.

I've never tried a murder case, but I've had plenty of criminal trials. There is so much reasonable doubt even by the first day or two of testimony. Most the state witnesses are actually supporting the defense theory. Nothing remotely concrete has shown that Zimmerman acted with a depraved heart or wasn't entitled to use self-defense. Not to mention that the defense lawyers have much better lawyering skills. The way this is going, Zimmerman can win without even calling his own witnesses.

wow you guys really believe your own fabrication, I dont even know were to begin with this loaded crap....just believe what you want. If he goes to jail cool if he doesnt cool. God help any one that tried to do what the zimmerman did to a young boy do to a grown man, takes a real looser to attack and stalk a young man.
Most of the close mindedness and fabrications Ive been reading in this thread belong to you. The victim here was Zimmerman, both before and after the incident.

First off, FLORIDA.

With that out of the way, the prosecution lost Murder 2 by Day 3. Hopefully the defense attorneys picked that up and will focus on highlighting self-defense while acknowledging and minimizing the judgment errors by Zimmerman throughout the next two-three weeks. I think they need to put Zimmerman on the stand to get self-defense established and hope he doesn't screw up under pressure.

The witnesses thus far have teed him up to skate on even Manslaughter as well as protect himself from civil. IF they don't screw up between now and then.

I didn't start watching the trial assuming he was guilty or innocent. I really wanted to see what was being brought forward. IMHO, I don't see any reasonable people (even factoring in FLORIDA) can think burden of proof has been met for the current charges.

Yes, Florida prosecutors are nuts. And it didn't help when the PC-police were clamoring for "justice," i.e. a trial without any probable cause.

I don't know how Zimmerman would perform on the stand. Even an honest, innocent person can get tripped up by an aggressive cross-examination. There is already so much ambiguity that reasonable doubt may be created just by the state's own witnesses. We'll have to see if the next 190 prosecution witnesses bring up anything new. Right now it looks very good for Zimmerman, I'd almost bet money on an acquittal.

poor "little trayvon" at anywhere between 5'11" and 6'3" and somewhere between 150 and 175 pounds (150 sounds a little light for some one playing football, doesn't it?). At 17 years he would be considered an adult by anyone meeting him. Given his fitness level and size, playing the "youth" and "youngster" card doesn't wash.

Zimmerman picked a fight? Against some one obvously taller (by at least several inches) and in better shape(he has put on some pounds since the incident but he didn't look "buff" in those videos just after the shooting)? Have to be pretty stupid or crazy. Even if he is either or both, should he have checked I.D. before doing anything? Was Trayvon operating under the "I'm under 18 and you can't do bubblegum to me" rule? He had before on several occasions. Did he come from a high school culture where agression is rewarded in athletics? probably. Could he distinguish the difference between adolescent posturing in a school environment that has no ramifications, and the real world of adults. maybe, maybe not.

Yeah...if that is true then many of us people working in the legal field have very very bias and different opinions.
Just a quick thought here,...
The legal field? Really?

Uhh, as someone that is "working in the legal field," don't you think your time would be better spent offering advice to the people in the OP's post that are making death threats against an un-convicted suspect/defendant? Like telling them to STFU, just in case GZ does get killed?
Instead of defending them?
Imagine, just for a moment, what could happen to anyone in those tweeter's locale(s) should GZ come up dead in their vicinity,...

If you want to make a case for Zimmerman's conviction, I believe your points would make more sense here, in the thread covering the case:
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/le...dia-bias-see-gun-friendly-legal-coverage.html

Because AFAIC making them in this thread amounts to attempting to justify the abominable threats in the original post.
Which is something I can't imagine ANYONE who works "in the legal field" doing.
Unless of course, you are looking for a short career there, should anyone in authority within the bar association become aware of these attempts.

Another thing I find interesting is Paula Deen uses a racial slur in private conversation DECADES ago and is completely ruined, then, well see above ?

Double mother bubbleguming standard. I find the " new " world interesting.

I found it interesting that the only really well known person to say "forgive her" was ex-prez Jimmy Carter.

I never have agreed with him but on this, I will have to. But you know, this is how the back "leaders" think they can keep themselves relevant.

It is obvious that the 5'7½" 28 year old, out of shape, Zimmerman was able to chase down the slower terrified 6'2" 158 pound 17 year old football athlete. Zimmerman initiated the confrontation by attacking Martin knuckles with his face. How lese can you explain Zimmerman broken nose and bloody face and Martin knuckles Trayvon begged Zimmerman to stop betting him viciously with his face. But Zimmerman being a cold blooded, Zionist, racist, cracker, bas-tard, shot the terrified child in the hart with his deadly 9mm, depriving the world of the next Lil' Wayne.

Never going to happen. The race pimps and politicians need it to keep their jobs, and the networks won't report on it because it doesn't fit the meme.

Zimmerman is almost certain to be acquitted, and the result will be riots in all the places you would suspect. If I lived in any of them, I'd already have the plywood ready to board up my house/business. I'd make arrangements to send any children to vacation with relatives in a safer place. Probably also be networking with my neighbors for common defense.

I'm glad I live where I do. I feel bad for those who will have to face this coming nonsense.

Is it that they're black, or that they're members of a poor, ignorant, government-created sub-class of self-entitled people? The color of their skin doesn't have a damn thing to do with it, yet it's how this person chooses to identify them.

Well lets see????
Ironically its only the "black" mobs and gangs that are doing this, so what should we say........ little green men are doing it???
Lets check this out...

http://mobile.wnd.com/2012/09/black-mob-violence-and-the-media-silence/.html

Nope, no lil green men there.
How would you define and describe them ? There is No PC TERM FOR PEOPLE THAT COMMIT THOSE CRIMES. JUST TIS WHAT IT TIS.
But you are correct that it isnt the skin color, its the criminal mentality. Regardless it has to be stopped one way or the other.
Predatory animals have more compassion and humanity than those mobs. They have set race relations back 40 or 50 years.
So dont blame the messengers.
They also use the narrow distorted stats from those areas to try and push their anti gun agendas.

What did LBJ mean when he said "We'll have those bubblegums voting Democrat for the next 200 years"? It's on tape. He said it OUT LOUD. This is what FDR, LBJ and Carter(and a lot of other trash, but I don't have the space) gave us. It took the Chinese, Irish and Italians(amongst others) a few years to go from being mules hired to work on railroads and mines to creating their OWN(not provided by a racist government that farms people on Democratic voting plantations) communities. Now that slavery is coming on 150 years of being dead, when do I get to stop hearing about the way that someone I never met treated someone that they never met? Where do I go to demand reparations from the Egyptians(enslaved, raped and murdered white Christians), Romans(enslaved, raped and murdered white Christians) and Moors(enslaved, raped and murdered white Christians)? If the expiration date on my anger has expired, then so has all other. That the nation that has done more for "civil rights" in the last 150 years than ANY other is called the most racist country on Earth(while genocide happens all over) is so bubblegumed up I can't even believe what comes out of "Americans" mouths. This guilt of being number one must stop. The Chinese will not feel the same guilt when they take over our number one spot.

What did LBJ mean when he said "We'll have those bubblegums voting Democrat for the next 200 years"? It's on tape. He said it OUT LOUD. This is what FDR, LBJ and Carter(and a lot of other trash, but I don't have the space) gave us. It took the Chinese, Irish and Italians(amongst others) a few years to go from being mules hired to work on railroads and mines to creating their OWN(not provided by a racist government that farms people on Democratic voting plantations) communities. Now that slavery is coming on 150 years of being dead, when do I get to stop hearing about the way that someone I never met treated someone that they never met? Where do I go to demand reparations from the Egyptians(enslaved, raped and murdered white Christians), Romans(enslaved, raped and murdered white Christians) and Moors(enslaved, raped and murdered white Christians)? If the expiration date on my anger has expired, then so has all other. That the nation that has done more for "civil rights" in the last 150 years than ANY other is called the most racist country on Earth(while genocide happens all over) is so bubblegumed up I can't even believe what comes out of "Americans" mouths. This guilt of being number one must stop. The Chinese will not feel the same guilt when they take over our number one spot.

That was the best post I have read here yet. Well said.

Just a quick reminder that z was investigated almost 2 months without charges. Cause there was no evidence for cause until the two famous race baiters Jackson and sharpton did what they always do since the 60's . If no evidence then it's unlikely anything since the race brothers will change it. And if it does the continued rule of law will really come into question.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top