JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
‘If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy’: Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict

Jun. 27, 2013 6:57pm Dave Urbanski

As the murder trial of George Zimmerman marches on, supporters of slain teen Trayvon Martin are vowing to carry out disturbing and deadly acts of violence if Zimmerman is not found guilty.

540x600.jpg George Zimmerman listens during his murder trial in Sanford, Florida, today. Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder for the February 2012 shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. (Credit: Getty Images)

Twitter has been buzzing with death threats against Zimmerman (and random white people…and for the truly ambitious, an “hispanic/white” person) if the verdict isn’t guilty as charged in the murder trial in which Zimmerman is pleading self-defense in his fatal shooting of Martin

Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.23.49-PM-e1372366222413.png

Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.24.03-PM-e1372366466203.png

Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.24.34-PM-e1372366512891.png

Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.25.16-PM1-e1372369727415.png

Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.25.57-PM-e1372366701324.png
Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.26.16-PM-e1372366772803.png

Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-4.26.32-PM-e1372366827420.png

Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-5.37.20-PM-e1372369235600.png

Screen-Shot-2013-06-27-at-5.37.35-PM-e1372369285963.png

All of you saying your "gonna kill a cracker" please go do the world a favor and just kill yourselves, nip it at the bud. Really you guys should do that! Make a statement, nothing gets things changed like a mass suicide.

Also go kill yourselves.

All of you saying your "gonna kill a cracker" please go do the world a favor and just kill yourselves, nip it at the bud. Really you guys should do that! Make a statement, nothing gets things changed like a mass suicide.

Also go kill yourselves.
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

You see, they were brought up, and educated in public schools, to have "self esteem." (even though they didn't earn it)
Can't you tell by their tweets?
[/sarc]

Its predictable and expected. Considering how the press has sensationalized, the Race Pimp Brothers have exploited, and the President threw gas on it, we are in for random shootings, killings and in some areas riots if Zimmerman is found not guilty.

I don't expect much in my area, but I'll have the garden hoses hooked up and firearms loaded just in case if/when that verdict comes back.

Strange how there is no outrage over white people who were killed in outrage by blacks before Zimmerman was charged. I guess they don't count? Funny, I was taught we all count.

Another thing I find interesting is Paula Deen uses a racial slur in private conversation DECADES ago and is completely ruined, then, well see above ?

Double mother bubbleguming standard. I find the " new " world interesting.

Just remember that only white people can be racists and all will be well.

BTW, isn't Ebonics wonderful? ;)

I guess that means Zimmerman isn't a racist, you know, because he isn't white.

Wait, that's not quite accurate. He's white when he shoots a black kid. Otherwise, he's latino.

Close enough, right? Except for when it's more convenient for it to not be.

ignorance stems from home and community, most those communities are poor people of all color. Most of those people saying that crap are so poorly under educated that even taking the time to read that crap might infect your own brain lol. If zimmerman did it or not should not have any impact on the rest of the world, the area this happen in sounds like it needs a big change they have had racist issues for some time and that is just what you read in the media which tends to be largely unreliable.

What is going to land zimmerman in jail for the next 15-20 years is the fact he followed the boy after being told not to and the key witness for the prosecutor holds true for him following the boy with out any good reason besides he is young and has a hoodie on. He put him self in that situation, is it because he had a gun who knows it could have been that he was simply sick of the crime either way he has zero ground to stand on when it comes to him following the boy which caused all of these problems.

Oh, don't ya know, the toughest liberal of activists are on the interweb.

Brutus out

Idiots of every stripe and political inclination are on the interweb making public fools of themselves. Especially Twitter.

Just peruse through some of these quality Tweets to see that the morons aren't solely constrained to the Democratic party, as much as some folks want to pretend that they are:

"Libtards

"Obama" and "bubblegum"

And that's just a fifteen second sampling.

Edit: Ah, didn't realize the profanity and offensive word filter was on. Just take a search through Twitter for Obama and the N-word, and you'll see a whole lot of content that reflects just as poorly on the Right as this stuff does on the Left.

Obama has perpetuated all of the black on white crime. He would love for the riots to begin. This is his tool.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews