JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What is going to land zimmerman in jail for the next 15-20 years is the fact he followed the boy after being told not to and the key witness for the prosecutor holds true for him following the boy with out any good reason besides he is young and has a hoodie on. He put him self in that situation, is it because he had a gun who knows it could have been that he was simply sick of the crime either way he has zero ground to stand on when it comes to him following the boy which caused all of these problems.
Zimmermans neighborhood feels differently. They were being victimized by black boys. Pretty much a quote from one of his black neighbors. The same ones who elected him to head the neighborhood watch. I have a neighborhood watch in my locale, I respond to incidents armed. Both myself and Zimmerman have ground to stand on.

I know this, not if but when Zimmerman if let off of these trumped up charges but these black racists i will be legally packing extra heat including an AR and many mags to work until the racists have calmed down.

Why??? I will not be a victim of the race riots. Oh Yes either way there will be many many riots caused by these cracker hating racists..

In the Central Fl. area (Orlando) there will be trouble. Mostly looting I predict. If as others have said, those with the pickup trucks and rebel flags get pulled in to the fray it could get ugly. I expect they will stay out of it however unless provoked as Z is an Hispanic. Racism is alive and well in those smaller towns around that area though.

None of that matters because he went beyond what he was supposed to do which was report suspicious activity, it will look like he stalked a young black boy trying to get home and the fact that he has MMA training and 4 out of 5 witnesses say he was on top of the boy wont help either. It sad to put it this way but the best thing he has going for him is a dead man tell no tale.

If I had to guess zimmerman approached him he ( the boy) felt like he had to defend him self and attacked zimmerman, at some point zimmerman or the boy got the upper hand. If I were a guessing man zimmerman was getting his *** whooped for stalking a boy then shot him because his MMA classes didnt pay off. It is not a crime to walk down a neighborhood but it is a crime to stalk someone which all things including the testimony from the 911 operator which they are not allowing had said to not follow him, zimmerman did anyways.

ghetto black people, ghetto white people, ghetto hispanics, the worst enemy for them is the gov't which they so deeply believe their Savior. I am always shaking my head at my own races while they do the same to me, its sad that a educated person can be looked down upon....

not doing what a 911 operator says, who is not sworn law enforcement, it's just not following advice, the point is moot. As a citizen Zimmerman is allowed to move freely and at will without having to disclose the reason why. As far as profiling, everybody does it, could I, an avowed non ethnic person with grey hair and an admitted palor to my skin, walk into a neighborhood of predominantly darker hued people without being profiled? I think not.

If he gets acquitted or found guilty is irrelevent, justice will have been served. Any one trying to influence the outcome of the trial through intimidation and threats should be immediately tracked down and charged. Threats are not covered by "free speach".

Zimmerman made his bed. Anybody who loots or murders makes his, also. Don't worry about the rest...people way over think this bubblegum.

not doing what a 911 operator says, who is not sworn law enforcement, it's just not following advice, the point is moot. As a citizen Zimmerman is allowed to move freely and at will without having to disclose the reason why. As far as profiling, everybody does it, could I, an avowed non ethnic person with grey hair and an admitted palor to my skin, walk into a neighborhood of predominantly darker hued people without being profiled? I think not.

If he gets acquitted or found guilty is irrelevent, justice will have been served. Any one trying to influence the outcome of the trial through intimidation and threats should be immediately tracked down and charged. Threats are not covered by "free speach".

I would argue that about the 911 operator, if someone was having a heart attack and died because the 911 operator was being ignored most of us would be having a different view on that. The public is taught to trust 911 operators and take their advise because they are professionals in their field and that night if he had done what was asked all this would not have happen, 100% sure this. To behonest they should have charged him with man slaughter for stalking the young man, if i was walking down the street in my hoodie because it was raining or what ever reason i wanted to have it on and some guy was following me i would have turned around and asked him is there a problem. Being a person with a CC my self I would never follow someone because they are walking around a neighborhood it just doesnt make any sense to unless you wanted to harass that person, personally I would call 911 if i really felt they were up to something they shouldnt be and do as instructed to do by the 911 operator. The 911 call and witness both speak for zimmermans demeanor durning all of this that happen, who is to say they were not just auguring and started to fight among each other, the boy got the best of him and zimmerman shot him. IMO he just put him self in a place he didnt have to go and should have done what was asked by the professionally trained person, instead he killed a innocent boy trying to get home, those are the facts. What we dont know is who attacked who 1st and did the boy feel as if he had to defend him self if he did attack 1st.

Those threats from twitter and facebook ect...all of them should be looked into and should get nailed for what they are saying but we both know that if making money isnt involved ( pulling someone over and giving them a ticket) then the police wont respond.

Typically a 911 operator has a high school diploma, and is given a list of answers to respond to situations with. Indeed these are not free thinkers, in Florida they may not even need a high school diploma. Listening to the recording today, she sounded hesitant and frankly in a little over her head. "Stalking"? I'm not sure but I don't think what zimmerman did fits the legal (chargable) definition of the act in florida, unless of course he wanted to sexually assault him. Some one is in my neighborhood I don't know, if I see them walking down a street where I know everyone I will take notice. If they want to challenge me they are in trouble.

A teenagers brain has not fully developed, and is prone to making impulsive decisions (our frontal lobes are not complete until early 20's). Add to that, engaging in agressive sports where violence makes you a winner.

In this situation and from what I heard in court today I think he showed great restraint, I would have probably shot sooner.
Whatever Zimmerman did, he is the only one we have to go to for a story, too bad.

Stop defending this jackass. I don't know if he was "justified" by the time the trigger was squeezed, and neither do you. But he's the moron that got both of them in that situation, needlessly.

Stop defending this jackass. I don't know if he was "justified" by the time the trigger was squeezed, and neither do you. But he's the moron that got both of them in that situation, needlessly.
I dont see Zimmerman as either a jackass or a moron. I see him used unfairly as a political scapegoat. Something may come out in the trial that could change my mind, I doubt it. Ill defend whoever I want to.....

These threats are being made by unsophisticated people, who are unlikely to be keen judicial observers. They represent a serious concern that GZ will be found innocent. Since the Mainstream Media has not been featuring the trial, there must be a "grapevine" circulating the concern that the prosecution isn't doing well.

This may also be an effort to influence the outcome, since outside influence resulted in the trial in the first place.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top