JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You spelled both of those the same way... do you have a problem with my word choice or something?

Do you think there's any probability that the things I'm stating as guarantees are not accurate?

Let's argue the points, not the way we argue.

It wasn't a spelling item. It was highlighting your guarantees are worth a smidge less than the effort it took you to type them.

I must say, I had hoped that with the screen name we'd see a bit more quality to your posting. Silly me, should've remembered same fingers/same brain.

It wasn't a spelling item. It was highlighting your guarantees are worth a smidge less than the effort it took you to type them.

I must say, I had hoped that with the screen name we'd see a bit more quality to your posting. Silly me, should've remembered same fingers/same brain.

I'm not following. Is my screen name famous? Or do you mean that by not hiding behind a pseudonym on a gun forum, I'd be more amicable toward positions favoring a self-defense case?

I just plain think he's a racist moron, and I've laid my case out for why. Take it or leave it, that's my opinion.

I'm Benjamin Beckerich, and I approve this message.

You are possibly the least respectful person on this forum, which is in fact a firearms forum, yet 99% of your time is spent in here posting alarmist, sensationalist drivel. Unless the 1st Amendment has been abolished, we are all entitled to have our say about your posts, that you claim represent 95% of the people who use this forum! The only posts that appear to cause a reaction are the ones asking you questions and to clarify your statements, which you respond to with personal attacks and insults.

The volume of your self-contradictory, hypocritical, and general ignorance to people who share views that are not your own, is matched only by the insults and personal attacks that you post in retaliation to the simplest questions. God only knows what kind of a Marine you may or may not have been. The anonymity of the internet makes all kinds of people say brave things especially when they don't possess the fortitude to speak their mind face to face, that is one thing you personally should thank progress for.

You are a bot and not worth the response. Go ahead screw up another thread. Its what you go best.

I just plain think he's a racist moron, and I've laid my case out for why. Take it or leave it, that's my opinion.

I'm Benjamin Beckerich, and I approve this message.
Fair enough heres mine, Travon Martin the racist thieving punkass thug was probably looking for his next target. Most of my opinions have facts to back them.

I think Trayvon was a young thug who was living his thug life and he messed around and picked a fight with the wrong person and got killed for it.

I think Zimmerman did nothing wrong and had the right to do everything he did.

For all the concealed carry people on this site including the Z haters. Mr Z knows one thing eveyone else will only wonder about making the right decision to save your own life. He who hesitates life or death. Mr Z has passed that test.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews