JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Zimmerman is going to found Not guilty because the prosecution will not be able to prove "beyond reasonable doubt". If the jury understands their responsibility, he will walk. And once he is proven Not guilty, if the uneducated butthurt want to cause trouble, they better be prepared for the consequences of their actions. Let them burn their neighborhoods to the ground.

Zimmerman is going to found Not guilty because the prosecution will not be able to prove "beyond reasonable doubt". If the jury understands their responsibility, he will walk. And once he is proven Not guilty, if the uneducated butthurt want to cause trouble, they better be prepared for the consequences of their actions. Let them burn their neighborhoods to the ground.

sorry but you are wrong, the jury will have a hard time understanding why he perused the victim after being told by a professional to stop and do not peruse him. Trying to associate a 911 operators level of educations with their lack of professionalism would be a weak case and would get crushed. The witnesses, 4 out of 5, say that zimmerman was on top of the victim, something tells me the jury will have a hard time understanding why. The attack was established to be happening on the street but the boy's body ended up in the grass several feet away from the origin of altercation.

There are way to many holes in this to be a solid win for either side, he could be guilty or innocent, to say he is either as a outside source is ignorant and stubborn in it self. At best we can speculate and imagine what could have happen, looking at it from one view shows how short minded some people are and their level of education comes in question.

the instant he showed any aggression, I'm old and fear for my life. I certainly wouldn't have waiting for the little dick motherbubblegumer to be on top of me.

You would most certainly be in jail for 1st degree murder. If I where in his place and some guy was following me I would most certainly ask him aggressively if there was a problem, depending on his response I would act accordingly. Since I carry my gun every place legally by the law I would hate to think me and you would be having a shoot out over egos and assumptions.

We have no idea what happen that night and if zimmerman was aggressive and provoked him or other way around, it could have been the fault on both sides....but only one is a young man with a young mind....something the jury will keep in mind.

the instant he showed any aggression, I'm old and fear for my life. I certainly wouldn't have waiting for the little dick motherbubblegumer to be on top of me.

So you'd follow a guy for being the wrong color in your neighborhood, provoke him when he confronts you, and then shoot him when he decides to settle it like "men?" At least Zimmerman waited until he started losing the fight he started.

sorry but you are wrong, the jury will have a hard time understanding why he perused the victim after being told by a professional to stop and do not peruse him. Trying to associate a 911 operators level of educations with their lack of professionalism would be a weak case and would get crushed. The witnesses, 4 out of 5, say that zimmerman was on top of the victim, something tells me the jury will have a hard time understanding why. The attack was established to be happening on the street but the boy's body ended up in the grass several feet away from the origin of altercation.

There are way to many holes in this to be a solid win for either side, he could be guilty or innocent, to say he is either as a outside source is ignorant and stubborn in it self. At best we can speculate and imagine what could have happen, looking at it from one view shows how short minded some people are and their level of education comes in question.

They have already established that suggestions from a 911 operator are not instructions from law enforcement. the states witness on cross confirmed that there is no legal obligation to follow their instructions.

They have already established that suggestions from a 911 operator are not instructions from law enforcement. the states witness on cross confirmed that there is no legal obligation to follow their instructions.
Even though, after being told; "we don't need you to do that," by the dispatcher, GZ broke off following Martin, and headed back to his truck.

But oh well, what do you expect from people that get their selectively edited news from MSNBC.

Personally I'm just tired of people spouting off bad case facts because that's what they heard on some liberal news program. Zim cant follow, 4 out of 5 say zim was on top etc. if you don't watch the trial you know only the spin. I watched all week and you libs are just flat wrong on what happened in court this week. I even had some libtard tell me yesterday zim shot Him in the back. Really people. Why talk like you know everything when you don't and don't watch.

The state has only one witness that could do any harm and that was the racist black woman, problem is she was racest agents whites said her community is the same and got caught in many lies. Without her it's over.

Yes the blacks will riot why because they can

This event was a month old before Jesse Jackson and crew got ahold of it (incl the O)....Wonder if Holder put the screws to the prosecutors, to
make a stink about it.......?......Looks that way to me.....the Prosecution does not have a case....

Purely Political.....

I understand that but that is not the argument at all, they are still professionals in their field, and in all honesty this is the first time I have ever heard of someone not following directions from the 911 operator. If a kid was hiding from a predator while talking to a 911 operator and out of the blue decides to make a run for it, against the advise of the 911 operator, gets killed trying to run. We all would be saying o well dumb kid should have listen to the professional 911 operator, anyone that says different is lying.

I understand that but that is not the argument at all, they are still professionals in their field, and in all honesty this is the first time I have ever heard of someone not following directions from the 911 operator. If a kid was hiding from a predator while talking to a 911 operator and out of the blue decides to make a run for it, against the advise of the 911 operator, gets killed trying to run. We all would be saying o well dumb kid should have listen to the professional 911 operator, anyone that says different is lying.
Maybe, being the law-abiding, mind-my-own-business kind of guy Trayvon supporters claim he is/was, one would think Trayvon would have called 9-1-1.
Instead of calling his girl friend.

After all, wouldn't a defenseless, unarmed young man be afraid of being pursued in the dark? By someone he referred to as a "cracker?"
(Especially given the origins of the term cracker)

Unless of course he intended all along to deal with it himself, and/or didn't want to be questioned about his presence at that locale. :whistle:

Yes, I too recall pre-2008...living in racial harmony back to the beginning of time.
The definition of "perpetuated" doesn't equate to "caused." Check your thesaurus.
(and your sarcasm, if that's what it is,... At the door)

He was supposed to heal the country, and our (often racially) divisive ways.
Instead, he and his attorney general have done little BUT the opposite.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top